Ultimate Spin Stealer: LDrago 100JB

Yes, you are correct, this is JB, nothing else, Diamond discovered it. It keeps stealing the opponent's spin.

MFB Attack Stadium
Launcher Grip + BeyLauncher/BeyLauncher L + Supension for both beyblades
Defense combo launched at 100%
Alternative shots
Banking with LDrago

Versus Defense (Click to View)

Versus Stamina (Click to View)

Versus Destabilizer (Click to View)
Awesome. Cool
But this combo is actually a destabilizer that steals spin, haha.

BTW, this you experience any KOs with L Drago? (When I use it against 145 height Stamina types, this Bey can occasionally score some KOs.)
Hmm, I wonder what Meteo LDrago 100JB would be like...

Awesome tests, thanks RエスコルピオT125JB and Diamond!
(Oct. 03, 2010  8:19 AM)Diamond Wrote: Awesome. Cool
But this combo is actually a destabilizer that steals spin, haha.

BTW, this you experience any KOs with L Drago? (When I use it against 145 height Stamina types, this Bey can occasionally score some KOs.)

Sometimes, but it didn't KO MF Earth Bull GB145WB even a round. :\
If this combo works with L-Drago, do you think it would work with Lightning L-Drago?
Hmm... 50% against a stamina type, unfortunately that's pretty much an identical win rate as Kei's L drago destabilizer combo achieves against stamina types. Just wondering the wins against the stamina combination were they KO's or OS?

Regardless the real shock is that this combination works well with JB Pinching_eyes_2
(Oct. 03, 2010  8:51 AM)Fyuuor Wrote: Hmm... 50% against a stamina type, unfortunately that's pretty much the exact win rate as what Kei's L drago destabilizer combo. Just wondering the wins against the stamina combination were they KO's or OS?

Regardless the real shock is that this combination works with JB Pinching_eyes_2

LDrago 100JB won Earth Bull D125SD with 4 KOs and 1 OS...
I'm surprised by the OS... Heck I'm just surprised by the results in general Pinching_eyes_2
Sorry to post like a n00b

But which tip is JB? I couldn't find it on the wiki =\
(Oct. 03, 2010  9:25 AM)arkboy Wrote: Sorry to post like a n00b

But which tip is JB? I couldn't find it on the wiki =\

It's from Rock Escolpio T125JB
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BB-65-Ro...k+Escolpio
Could you test it against a 145/DF145 stamina combo cause that's what most members use? Also I guess i'm gonna have to get an Rock escolpio now.
(Oct. 03, 2010  9:51 AM)megablader2 Wrote: Could you test it against a 145/DF145 stamina combo cause that's what most members use? Also I guess i'm gonna have to get an Rock escolpio now.

Ok, added with Stamina tests.
Why must you make me buy R Escolpio great tests RエスコルピオT125JB
Would this work if it was LLDrago on Multi-Hit?
(Oct. 03, 2010  8:51 AM)Fyuuor Wrote: Hmm... 50% against a stamina type, unfortunately that's pretty much an identical win rate as Kei's L drago destabilizer combo achieves against stamina types. Just wondering the wins against the stamina combination were they KO's or OS?

Don't forget, that 50% win rate was against 145/DF145 Stamina customs, so this is impressive.
Looks like my combo, which I lazily threw to RエスコルピオT125JB to do the tests, is performing well, haha.

(Oct. 03, 2010  8:20 AM)OkiBlaze Wrote: Hmm, I wonder what Meteo LDrago 100JB would be like...
-MFB Attack Stadium
-Earth Bull 100% power straight shot (Bull is always launched first)
-Meteo L Drago 100% power Bank shot
-Beylauncher and Beylauncher L (from Meteo L Drago Starter)
-Ties/Draws were included purposely to demonstrate the 'spin sharing' nature of the L Drago II Clear Wheel.

Meteo L Drago 100JB (Multi-Hit Mode) vs Earth Bull 145SD (Click to View)

Meteo L Drago 100JB (Assault Mode) vs Earth Bull 145SD (Click to View)

Hopefully I can conduct more tests later. Smile
I found that 120 works best with Meteo LDrago's spin stealing feature, but it might be different because of JB's height...

But I should stop saying this here, this is for the Pre-HWS LDrago.
Uh probably not cause you just changed most of the parts...
Then how about Lightning LDrago 100JB, cuz i cant get LDrago starter, if that's what the test was on
sweet
jonathon: the only way we really know is via testing.

@ superbored: add more content to your post, essentially, you're spamming.
Amazing. Too bad they don't carry any versions of LDrago near me...
Wow,great combo but how about Meteo LDrago?