Potential Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos

Decently worn, but that plays no role considering Basalt was being destabilized by the constant contact with its track (BD145) and the opposing bey.
(Aug. 17, 2011  2:48 AM)Dan Wrote: Decently worn, but that plays no role considering Basalt was being destabilized by the constant contact with its track (BD145) and the opposing bey.

What about the other CS? (Basalt 230CS VS Earth BD145CS)
Its being forced downwards so same thing, stamina depletion was forced badly, no tip could survive that.
It is less worn, though.
I'll check this out tommorrow.
MF-H Gravity Perseus(stamina ver) 90W2D weak launch right against left and vice versa
OMG thank you Dan for proving what I've been saying form Day 1 of the ban basalt tread!
(Aug. 17, 2011  3:30 AM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote: MF-H Gravity Perseus(stamina ver) 90W2D weak launch right against left and vice versa

That will get heaps easily KO'ed by Basalt and Hell stamina combos , and OS by Scythe stamina combos with EDS. It will also be KO'ed by Basalt BD145CS.
(Aug. 17, 2011  10:50 PM)RustyXD Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2011  3:30 AM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote: MF-H Gravity Perseus(stamina ver) 90W2D weak launch right against left and vice versa

That will get heaps easily KO'ed by Basalt and Hell stamina combos , and OS by Scythe stamina combos with EDS. It will also be KO'ed by Basalt BD145CS.
I tested it myself it doesnt get ko'ed when you use weak launch and it outspins them all
(Aug. 18, 2011  12:50 AM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote:

I tested it myself it doesnt get ko'ed when you use weak launch and it outspins them all

Some formal tests would be nice.
(Aug. 18, 2011  10:07 AM)RustyXD Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2011  12:50 AM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote:

Some formal tests would be nice.
that was awhile ago i dont have a bb-10 anymore
mmmmmm. dayum Basalt BD145CS is definitely hard to crack, guys :

MF-H Hell Bull AD145CS vs. MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS
MF-H Hell Bull AD145CS win rate: 16/20 (15 OS, 1 KO)
MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS win rate: 4/20 (3 OS, 1 KO)
(2 Draws)

Yep. I was testing out all my high recoil right-spin wheels in an effort to find a combination that could brutally KO Basalt. I don't have many, but what I did notice is that at my mint RF's height + 145, the attackers were able to destabilize Basalt. From the top. I threw in a upward leaning, high recoil wheel (Hell) and obviously didn't include BD145. (ruin the whole destabilization concept I had going since plastic would touch lower.) On top of the fact I didn't have another BD145 anyway, lol. I put on AD145 for weight, CS for extra stamina plus relatively aggressive movement (as far as TT CS' go.)

You must launch Hell with a bank, a regular standard shot will result in a draw or even a lose for Hell. Please don't leave my tests hanging, I know I am extremely credible around here, but no intelligent human will take a single account as a proven fact. Test it yourselves as well.
I am surprised hell didn't get KO'ed. Anyway nice results , would help test but i lack an AD145. What condition were the CS's in?
Both were worn and I did indeed switch them in case you're wondering. Use ED145 or something, its the principle of the thing.
How can Basalt BD145CS get 4/20 as it got 4 OS and 1 KO? I think you messed your maths up there.
Indeeds I did! fixing it.
Dan: Just curious, but did u use the TT earth molds in ur various testing
Also, thx for the awesome tests
No, it was hasbro earth. (mold 2)
Nice testing Dan! I would test it out myself but Ima believe since its you Tongue_out
You should test it!
Lol it's actually mediocre against anything else so if anything it is a niche combination.
I only got 10 rounds done but I'll be sure to do more soon.
MF-L He'll Kerbecs ED145CS Vs MF-M Basalt Bull BD145CS
Standard procedure
He'll wins 7 ( 6OS , 1KO
Basalt wins 3 (2 OS , 1KO)
BTW I noticed that DS is essentially a plastic CS... and in my books it had better stamina than WD and better defense than SD sometimes.... just a thought I wanna throw out there. ANyone else have any opinions? I know its not entirely the right thread but I just wanted to throw this out there.
That is almost word for word what I wrote in the advanced forum..? lol
FS is pretty close to CS too, but DS is definitely better Stamina wise. I can't do the tests since I can't bring my beys on vacation. But I'll do them as soon as I get home.
(Aug. 19, 2011  10:56 PM)Dan Wrote: No, it was hasbro earth. (mold 2)

Do you think its possible for you compare your results with tt mold 1. (If you own one)
Thx
(Aug. 20, 2011  3:00 AM)Dan Wrote: That is almost word for word what I wrote in the advanced forum..? lol

What the Fudge? I was just playing around with DS since there's a new thread on D and how it's better for defense than WD...

But I just read ur post... How is it that we were thinkin the exact same thing? I think the term great minds think alike takes on a whole new meanIng here... Srsly wow...