MF L Drago Destroy 85RF
MF-H Beat Lynx S130/R145MF/RF
MF Blitz Unicorno(Assault attack mode) 85/CH120/GB145/R145 RF/R2F
MF Blitz Unicorno (Barrage Attack mode) GB145/AD145/R145 MF

Defense:
MF-H-Gravity-Perseus-BD145CS

Stamina
Scythe BD145EDS.

With all the commotion and controversy over Basalt, Dan was kind enough to perform some tests and provide comparative results.
Basalt Testing

Basalt 145WD
Show Tests (Click to View)

Basalt Kerbecs 230CS

MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS

Comparative Earth Testing

Earth Bull AD145WD/SD
It's [MF] Quetzalcoatl CH120CS. Also, you could've just wrote RS/WB/B/WD. You also forgot CH120 for defense.
Should the combos such as (MF) pegasis 145RF and and the several leone combos be on here?
Like aforementioned, it's MF Quetz CH120CS.

Also, add MF Lightning L Drago 90RF and Ray 90/100RF.

There's no need for:

MF-H Earth Bull GB145/ED145/R145/C145 RS
MF-H Earth Bull GB145/ED145/R145/C145 WB (Due to the fact that MF-H isn't considered top tier officially)

Just say something like:

Defence: MF-H + current staple defence customs
Current staple customs + RS
(Sep. 02, 2010  8:04 PM)mchlbant Wrote: Should the combos such as (MF) pegasis 145RF and and the several leone combos be on here?

Yes.
(Sep. 02, 2010  8:01 PM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: It's [MF] Quetzalcoatl CH120CS. Also, you could've just wrote RS/WB/B/WD. You also forgot CH120 for defense.

done.
To be honest, this thread is really quite pointless unless it's stickied or added to the main topic.
Haha i meant Shouldn't they because i was suggesting they should be here
(Sep. 02, 2010  8:06 PM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: To be honest, this thread is really quite pointless unless it's stickied or added to the main topic.

yah hopefully it gets stickied...
EDIT: NVM
(Sep. 02, 2010  8:11 PM)mchlbant Wrote: You forgot got that slash

No, that slash is not needed, since the slashes are seperating the different tracks.
oops sorry i get thrown off when i see a bunch of slashes then one disappears. but shouldn't B be included in the defense bottom list?
Any stamina combo's we know of that has potential?
(Sep. 02, 2010  8:14 PM)Nojo294 Wrote: Any stamina combo's we know of that has potential?

Well, Bakushin beat Burn in testing, although it lost to Earth.
(Sep. 02, 2010  8:16 PM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2010  8:14 PM)Nojo294 Wrote: Any stamina combo's we know of that has potential?

Well, Bakushin beat Burn in testing, although it lost to Earth.

meh it's empty so i guess ill add it. thnx daegor.

EDIT: man there's a lot of attack types... i guess that's everyone's focus.
What of Ozzy's infamous Lightning L Drago 100WD for stamina? Someone else tested it out and found it great.
I think the combo in this vid should be added, except Thermal should be replaced with Burn, I guess. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnw0ANrifKw
That's just a CW change from a top tier
(Sep. 02, 2010  8:22 PM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: I think the combo in this vid should be added, except Thermal should be replaced with Burn, I guess. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnw0ANrifKw

We should find out what mold of Virgo that is before drawing any conclusions. If that is infact a 4 minute mold I think we definitely need to keep thermal top tier. I can't believe how easily it was beating Virgo there at the end.
(Sep. 02, 2010  8:19 PM)Train Wrote: What of Ozzy's infamous Lightning L Drago 100WD for stamina?

No.
(Sep. 02, 2010  8:38 PM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2010  8:19 PM)Train Wrote: What of Ozzy's infamous Lightning L Drago 100WD for stamina?

No.

The only reason I would agree witht his is simply because LL Drago 100WD is not good for stamina. The key to this combo is spin stealing. Other than that, it should be considered for top-tier as well as Kei's combo but under another sub-type. Maybe a spin-stealer section or destabilizers.
(Sep. 02, 2010  8:52 PM)Ozzy Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2010  8:38 PM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote:

No.

The only reason I would agree witht his is simply because LL Drago 100WD is not good for stamina. The key to this combo is spin stealing. Other than that, it should be considered for top-tier as well as Kei's combo but under another sub-type. Maybe a spin-stealer section or destabilizers.
I agree with Ozzy, a sub section for spin stealer and destabilizer combos should be added while also including MF Flame Cancer 100SF in the destabilizer section.
What about MF Lightning L Drago CH120RF?
It is top-tier already
Hah, awesome! the thread was made.

=P Looking pretty good.

Although stamina seems lacking. Not that it really needs more additions.