Potential Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos

Nojo294: You listed MF-H Basalt Kerbecs TH170WF under attack while it actually is a balance combo.
(Aug. 20, 2011  5:56 AM)taj12 Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2011  10:56 PM)Dan Wrote: No, it was hasbro earth. (mold 2)

Do you think its possible for you compare your results with tt mold 1. (If you own one)
Thx

It would get KO'ed really easily.
There is thinking alike but then there is word for word, same order 'thoughts' I like to call those a special word: 'plagiarism'.
lol dude don't even.
(Aug. 20, 2011  7:54 AM)Blitz Unicorno Wrote: Nojo294: You listed MF-H Basalt Kerbecs TH170WF under attack while it actually is a balance combo.

no. it is more like anti-meta attack... which is a type of attack type
Well... the combo creators put in the OP 'It is a true balance type' so I'd say its a balance combo.
Its honestly anti-meta. Its the exact same thinking as Basalt 230WF, except obviously, TH170 was used.
I decided to back up Dans testing and nojo's as well...
so here goes
Earth Bull AD145SD VS MF Scythe kronos BD145EDS:
Earth Bull AD145SD:9
MF Scythe kronos BD145EDS:11

It started out as which ever bey was launched first would lose but later on I launched Earth Bull first for three consecutive rounds and It won all three

I think stamina on stamina tests should only be done with another person present, or it always ends up as whichever is launched first loses.
(Aug. 20, 2011  3:42 PM)Dan Wrote: I think stamina on stamina tests should only be done with another person present, or it always ends up as whichever is launched first loses.

I know but that's why I included the details for the last .
I asked my brother to help me launch it at the same time but he started whining so I got stuck testing myself...
(Aug. 20, 2011  3:42 PM)Dan Wrote: I think stamina on stamina tests should only be done with another person present, or it always ends up as whichever is launched first loses.

Hey just curious did you launch your beys at the same time for your testing or did u do alternate launches? IF not alternate, I was thinking of getting my brother to launch at the same time so we have more concrete results.
(Aug. 20, 2011  8:33 PM)Nojo294 Wrote:

Hey just curious did you launch your beys at the same time for your testing or did u do alternate launches? IF not alternate, I was thinking of getting my brother to launch at the same time so we have more concrete results.

yeah but my brother isn't that cooperative... Unhappy

though I did get him to help a bit...

Standard procedures:both beys launched at the same time

Earth Bull AD145DS VS MF Scythe Bull BD145EDS:
Earth Bull AD145DS:2
MF Scythe Bull BD145EDS:18

Earth Bull AD145DS VS MF Hell Kerbecs BD145WD:
Earth Bull AD145DS:9
MF Hell Kerbecs BD145WD:11

Earth Bull AD145SD VS MF Hell Kerbecs BD145WD:
Earth Bull AD145SD:13
MF Hell Kerbecs BD145WD:7
(Aug. 20, 2011  2:08 PM)H8R Wrote: I decided to back up Dans testing and nojo's as well...
so here goes
Earth Bull AD145SD VS MF Scythe kronos BD145EDS:
Earth Bull AD145SD:9
MF Scythe kronos BD145EDS:11

It started out as which ever bey was launched first would lose but later on I launched Earth Bull first for three consecutive rounds and It won all three
Can you pls retest this with both launches at same time and I also imagine that you used Earth mold 2?

how about adding MF Ldrago Destroy CH120XF
I find it harder to control then the MLD variant but this one is better IMO.
(Put MF-H Basalt Kerbecs TH170WF in balance)
(Aug. 21, 2011  5:59 PM)CurlyMagic Wrote: I was trying to adapt a weak launch to it, because it's quite crazy like XF flying out of the arena before the match gets going

This got me thinking, How does LF do in comparison with XF with regards to speed and spin rate?
(Aug. 20, 2011  2:18 AM)Nojo294 Wrote: BTW I noticed that DS is essentially a plastic CS... and in my books it had better stamina than WD and better defense than SD sometimes.... just a thought I wanna throw out there. ANyone else have any opinions? I know its not entirely the right thread but I just wanted to throw this out there.
Actually, can you please test this combo: Earth Kerbecs GB145DS? Reason for DS:I have read the Competitive Metal Fight Combos and Kei,Uwik and Dan were disscussing about DS and Dan brought up reasons to use DS against D,SD,WD and CS.

But LF certainly has less stamina compared to XF. LF's got bad stamina like most attack bottoms.
(Aug. 22, 2011  3:20 PM)CurlyMagic Wrote: It's practically identical to the difference between RF and R2F but plastic instead of rubber. I'll make sure to do more comparative tests with XF in identical conditions Wink

Thank you, I appreciate it as I do not have XF... if possible can you throw in testing for WF as well?
20 tests would be better 10 doesn't really prove much I may do some testing soon though , just a quick question how was there 5 OS there would be heaps of recoil I would assume there should at least be 9 KO's.
Thank you curlymagic, that pretty much confirmed what I was thinking... Ill post test results with WF today if I get the chance.
(Aug. 23, 2011  12:37 PM)RustyXD Wrote: 20 tests would be better 10 doesn't really prove much I may do some testing soon though , just a quick question how was there 5 OS there would be heaps of recoil I would assume there should at least be 9 KO's.

I agree, but 9 KOs out of 10 is too big IMO. 6-8 KOs would sound better, IMO. Tongue_out
Yes, I would love to see the tests as I do look forward to DS. If it works out well, then I'll be extremely happy. Smile
btw, thanks Curly for the tests!
I suggest you add some Vari ares combos ...
MF Vari Ares BD145/R145/CH120RF