Post Your Desktop

[Image: notamac.png]

Got sick of clutter so I'm using objectdock. :')
[Image: Desktop4.png]

Made the desktop myself. The corner pictures are fanarts of Hatsune Miku and Kapibara-san (upper-left), Bachuru/Joltik (upper-right and lower-left), and Alkaid from .hack//G.U (lower-right). The center is my style of chibi of the person in my sig.

This background is also my YouTube background.

I put everything into folders to free-up space, and put the folders into one folder (Reference Folders).
It's so... cleared up. Mine was full of icons before my computer crashed. Once it gets fixed (tomorrow??) I'll add a awesome Haruhi one. And if my computer can handle it, a gif of a bunch of Haruhi pics ^^
Minna Miku Miku Ni Shite Ageru!!
[Image: desktopdm.jpg]

My desktop.......
if it doesen't work:
http://img135.imageshack.us/i/desktopdm.jpg/

EDIT:I would really like to know how to change the Taskbar.
Cool ain't it?
I personally would have thought that you would have used a Haruhi Sazumiya wallpaper
I did before my comp got a virus. However I can't find that one anymore.

I really liked that one too Uncertain
Gunsmith Cats? Wow, what a classic. I haven't read those in a LONG time, and I thought it was a pretty good manga series.
It's quite simple. The guy kinda represents me (I get mad at the comp sometimes)

This currently my wallpaper. I'm on a Super Sentai binge, and AbareKiller is one of my favorite Sentai. Also, his helmet goes with my dress color scheme.
(Apr. 06, 2011  8:36 AM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: This currently my wallpaper. I'm on a Super Sentai binge, and AbareKiller is one of my favorite Sentai. Also, his helmet goes with my dress color scheme.
OMG That was my wallpaper for a few days - I still have the action figure from when i was 8 or so years old Grin
Here's mine - Just made a few folders now to hide the clutter :s
I know I chubby chinese kid that plays CF too.

Nano - It's just some text. I can't see it...

Here is my current wallpaper. Surprised? Lol. I haven't even played this game before, but I plan to. I only made it my wallpaper because I loved the first 3 and this looked better than 16-Bit Graphics. Lol
Bey-Heart
The picture shows up for me. But here is the link http://i-e.animepaper.net/thumbnails/pre...75e3f8.jpg
He's got paaarrrrt of the world, on his plate...

[Image: wp-3.png]
I <3 that desktop JAEMS, here's mine:
Yes, I am a big Lucario SSBB fan, and this scene reminded me of a giant Spirit Bomb.
(Apr. 10, 2011  10:34 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: this scene reminded me of a giant Kamehameha.

That stance is more like a Spirit Bomb.
(Apr. 10, 2011  10:39 PM)JÆMS Wrote:
(Apr. 10, 2011  10:34 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: this scene reminded me of a giant Kamehameha.

That stance is more like a Spirit Bomb.

Lol, point taken. Kamahameha is from the side, right...
I just recently changed my Desktop again. This is my new Wallpaper.

I love this game. I'm currently trying to find ways to get money so that I can get a Dreamcast. I want to buy a Dreamcast so that I can play the original version of this game. Besides, I can still get all of the DLC on OC. Tongue_out The Dreamcast Launch Party is probably one of the best DLC. (IMO) After all, what's better that having Station Square decorated in Dreamcast signs and Balloons that are full of thank you messages from Sonic Team? XD
My not cluttered desktop (Click to View)
I try to keep it clean. It makes it easier when finding stuff.
I figured the world's best blooper on the world's best gameshow deserved a spot on my desktop.