Pokemon X and Y!

I got a few shinies, speaking of them. So far, I have a shiny Chimchar(my favorite Pokemon is Infernape), Scizor, Aegislash, Mareep, and Gabite. Pretty awesome so far. I will be EV training the Scizor soon so I'll have a green Mega Scizor to use competitively. (It's Adamant with Technician!)
Finally T_T

Genesect and Keldeo!
All the event legendaries I downloaded through Black and White 2 were able to go through so I'm quite happy with that Smile
(Feb. 07, 2014  11:48 PM)Ingulit Wrote: Got a 3DS XL for my birthday (total surprise) and I just got Pokemon Y Grin

So much for seeing you in the Limited subforum then LOL Tongue_out I knew you'd come around eventually though, haha.
I figured I'd be away from beyblade for a whole when I got Pokemon X but honesty I haven't played it in like a month. I didn't have a very good liking for the game I guess. I heard the story is pretty good though, thoughts?
(Feb. 07, 2014  11:51 PM)PRO SEAGULL Wrote: I figured I'd be away from beyblade for a whole when I got Pokemon X but honesty I haven't played it in like a month. I didn't have a very good liking for the game I guess. I heard the story is pretty good though, thoughts?

That time period does kinda align with the whole becoming a YC mod though, doesn't it? Tongue_out I've barely played pokemon since Limited was announced myself though - hyperfocus and all that being an ADHD symptom probably has a lot to do with my case though.

The story is okay - it's a pokemon story though there is at least one moment that legit made me sad so it's probably the best pokemon story so far. Great game though, very pretty - I was worried that they might be moving to 3d too soon but it came out really nice.
Managed to get this Feraligatr with the unreleased Sheer Force. Didn't realise this would work but it got through Pokebank. Time to use it since Feraligatr is awesome.
Diancie is confirmed in the latest Coro Coro issue:
[Image: corocoro3141.jpg]
[source: serebii]
Dang it looks cool is it that rock fairy one
(Feb. 12, 2014  12:09 PM)rage sagittero Wrote: Dang it looks cool is it that rock fairy one

yes and for some reason a particular youtuber thinks its an evolution, like a dlc evolution.
If it were any kind of evolution, I think it would evolve from Carbink
I need a Walrein, preferably in Spheal form. Any good people.out there?
i require a drizzle politoad or any of its pre-evolutions, trying to build a raindance vgc team. also still looking for a friend guard jigglypuff.
No one is probably interested but I'm giving away a heap of adamant 5IV gale wings Fletchling, all missing special attack. Trying to breed for a shiny Talonflame but so far no luck yet.
(Feb. 14, 2014  3:12 PM)blah Wrote: No one is probably interested but I'm giving away a heap of adamant 5IV gale wings Fletchling, all missing special attack. Trying to breed for a shiny Talonflame but so far no luck yet.

actually im interested, ive given my best talonflame to my brother for his sunny-day team so i could use a new one.
Official Diancie video:

Has Clear Body, and is a "sudden transformation of Carbink".
(Feb. 14, 2014  3:12 PM)blah Wrote: No one is probably interested but I'm giving away a heap of adamant 5IV gale wings Fletchling, all missing special attack. Trying to breed for a shiny Talonflame but so far no luck yet.

Definitely interested.
(Feb. 15, 2014  4:32 AM)Cannon Wrote: Official Diancie video:

Huh, so whoever said it looks like it might evolve from Carbink was right. I guess that means Carbink isn't going to be the Gen 6 Pokemon that disappears into obscurity that I thought it would be. You know, like Qwilfish or Chimecho.
(Feb. 15, 2014  5:23 AM)Wombat Wrote:
(Feb. 15, 2014  4:32 AM)Cannon Wrote: Official Diancie video:

Huh, so whoever said it looks like it might evolve from Carbink was right. I guess that means Carbink isn't going to be the Gen 6 Pokemon that disappears into obscurity that I thought it would be. You know, like Qwilfish or Chimecho.
well carbink is the new shuckle, i wouldn't think it would be one of those. the guy who thought it was carbink was verilis of the verlisify channel, a known anti-smogon pokemon youtuber that i tend to follow for interesting strategies and was one of the first people to test all the new pokemon for competitive reasons (outside of legendaries). he thought it would be like a proper dlc evolution, but this is quite close, to the point i would enjoy if pokemon did make it an evolution but requires an event only item to do so. ooohhh specifically evolving a legendary with perfect ivs, nature and maybe even shiny! i like that idea.
Anyone have a spare Aggronite? I would love them forever. I dunno what someone would want for it though...
Does anyone have a living pokedex? I am trying to complete my own dex for the shiny charm. I am literally so bad at the my pokdex. I am at 467 XD
(Feb. 17, 2014  4:55 AM)Shirayuki Wrote: Does anyone have a living pokedex? I am trying to complete my own dex for the shiny charm. I am literally so bad at the my pokdex. I am at 467 XD

what do you mean by living? if you need to complete you pokedex, although i dont have it done myself, im preety sure i can get any pokemon you want, it will get me to get mine done aswell.
(Feb. 17, 2014  5:27 AM)Giraton Wrote:
(Feb. 17, 2014  4:55 AM)Shirayuki Wrote: Does anyone have a living pokedex? I am trying to complete my own dex for the shiny charm. I am literally so bad at the my pokdex. I am at 467 XD

what do you mean by living? if you need to complete you pokedex, although i dont have it done myself, im preety sure i can get any pokemon you want, it will get me to get mine done aswell.

Living as in having the entire pokedex in your pc boxes
(Feb. 18, 2014  1:04 AM)Shirayuki Wrote:
(Feb. 17, 2014  5:27 AM)Giraton Wrote:

Living as in having the entire pokedex in your pc boxes

i will remember that, but good luck finding someone with such a thing. also does anyone have any good nidoking, toxicroak, crobat, swallot, roserade and/or tentacruels they could give me as i need them for a poison team for a safari type based tournament.
Does anyone know if you have to have caught the Pokemon to have completed the National Dex or only have to see them? Cheers.