Pokemon X and Y!

Received Zapdos from GTS for a Jolly Swinub with 5IVS, 3 egg moves and HA.
It's not a competitive Zapdos, but I'm happy :3
I don't see why Flamethrower should be on Togekiss, this is currently my moveset on mine:
Roost
Thunder Wave
Air Slash
Moonblast

I think yours should be (w/ Leftovers):
Thunder Wave
Air Slash
Aura Sphere/Moonblast
Nasty Plot
Steel Types, probably. I forgot that they carry them sometimes, so it can do some hefty damage to my Mega Scizor when I attempt to Swords Dance + Bullet Punch them.
So Nintendo of Europe tweeted this information earlier today:

I guess this is good news in a way, because the way they worded it makes it seem like the European release is soon. If that's the case, I'd think that other regions would get it around the same time.
Oh wow that still isn't out over here? Daaaaang nintendo get yourself together please.
I heard that it was supposed to be released February 29 in the US.
On a completely unrelated note, I have some Stealth Rock Skarmories I'd be willing to trade. They're all Impish and have 2-4 IVs. PM me if interested.
Im looking for legendary pokemon. PM me if you have any that cant be caught in game
(Jan. 21, 2014  3:51 AM)blah Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2014  3:29 AM)fury sagittero Wrote: Oh ok thanks I hate my shiny basculin even more now
Having said that I still want to catch myself a shiny Gyarados and Clawitzer just haven't been bothered to yet because most likely I will not be able to use them in battle.

That would be the reason I don't bother looking for shinies in the wild or even from breeding (unless I was RNGing back in B/W/B2/W2). I mean, it's still cool to find one, but I don't go out of my way specifically to hunt them. Sometime ago I finally found my first couple X/Y shinies and not too far apart from each other, a Ferroseed and a Dragonair both from the Friend Safari (thanks reddit).

Working on breeding Bulbasaurs now. Somehow, it's going worse than my Togepi breeding. Already got a 5IV male (aiming for 6IV with HA) and I'm still only using a 2IV female... That awful, awful gender ratio =(
Can someone thoroughly explain how to do the Medusa Method on X and Y?? I'm still confused about it because now its a very popular method all around.
(Jan. 25, 2014  12:19 AM)SagemodeDC Wrote: Im looking for legendary pokemon. PM me if you have any that cant be caught in game

Pm sent.....
i didn't get this game yet, but maybe i should get it
Get it it is so much fun and we could help you along the way. I could trade you pokemon too
(Jan. 26, 2014  6:24 PM)Hov Wrote: Can someone thoroughly explain how to do the Medusa Method on X and Y?? I'm still confused about it because now its a very popular method all around.

its quite simply breading 2 pokemon (regular breading rules apply) from different languages (i say language because that's an easy way at going at it) and it increases the chance of a shiny. works for ditto too so a jap ditto and an english charizard has a higher chance of having a shiny charmander. simple but effective, as it also allows the player to bread for iv's and natures, making competitive shinnies.
Btw can anyone explain to me the most effective way to find shiny pokemon in the friend safari
I think the rate goes up if the person is online, but you can't chain shinies there.
Does anyone want to have a battle? Add and message if you do Smile
(Jan. 26, 2014  10:56 PM)SagemodeDC Wrote: Btw can anyone explain to me the most effective way to find shiny pokemon in the friend safari

just keep finding pokemon, there is no way to use the radar there and you cant fish, so just keep hunting. apparently it has a higher shiny rate there so that's that.
So... I've gotten a 4 IV Larvitar. I super trained it with Attack, HP, and some Speed. I'm now to leveling it up. What moveset should I have?
If you are running max hp and max attack you may choose to opt for a dragon dance sweeping set with crunch, stone edge and earthquake. Or possibly an offensive stealth rocks lead with focus sash. Depends what your team needs to be honest.
(Jan. 28, 2014  2:05 AM)blah Wrote: If you are running max hp and max attack you may choose to opt for a dragon dance sweeping set with crunch, stone edge and earthquake. Or possibly an offensive stealth rocks lead with focus sash. Depends what your team needs to be honest.

I guess I'm running Dragon Dance xD Because I have Dragon Dance, Stone Edge, Earthquake, and trying to level it up for Crunch. Thanks blah!
(Jan. 28, 2014  4:02 AM)Clefairy Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2014  2:05 AM)blah Wrote: If you are running max hp and max attack you may choose to opt for a dragon dance sweeping set with crunch, stone edge and earthquake. Or possibly an offensive stealth rocks lead with focus sash. Depends what your team needs to be honest.

I guess I'm running Dragon Dance xD Because I have Dragon Dance, Stone Edge, Earthquake, and trying to level it up for Crunch. Thanks blah!

Dragon Dance Tar should go Mega, assuming you aren't already using up your mega slot. That's one set where Tyranitars Mega form is superior, which besides boosting his Atk and Speed, noticeably boosts his defenses. A much needed boost considering how weak to priority Tar is unfortunately (a big con for DDTar normally). Also, despite the base Speed boost his Mega gets, he's still slow, so you should be running Jolly with max Spe EVs, which at +1 gets you over the 130 base speed tier, allowing it to out speed most unboosted mons, while tying with other max speed boosted Mega DDTars.
(Jan. 28, 2014  7:38 PM)zflare3 Wrote: At the moment I'm trying to get a high Darumaka and a High iv joltik, I would prefer if they were perfect. I'm also trading a shiny scrafty, Ambipom, 3iv Mawile, Lanturn, Alomomola, Poliwrath and Poliwhirl. Im a shiny collecter xD I got my shiny greninja after 9 eggs im happy about that lol.

shouldve told us earlier i had like 3 5 iv ones...
Im breeding rotoms anyone want one