Pokemon X and Y!

(Jan. 29, 2014  3:36 PM)fury sagittero Wrote: Im breeding rotoms anyone want one

Wait what? Rotom can breed? I thought it was genderless.
(Jan. 29, 2014  6:47 PM)Wombat Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2014  3:36 PM)fury sagittero Wrote: Im breeding rotoms anyone want one

it can be bread with ditto only, but yes it can bread. that's why its semi-legendary.
Yeah what giraton said. So anyone want one
How do I get rid of one of my Pokemon if my party is full? This guy on route 12 wants to give me a Lapras
You have to put it in your PC. I believe that's the only way.
It says I have to "free up a spot"?
(Feb. 01, 2014  8:27 AM)ryukiba Wrote: It says I have to "free up a spot"?

Yeah, deposit one of the Pokemon in you party into the PC, in the Pokemon centre.
(Jan. 29, 2014  10:12 PM)Giraton Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2014  6:47 PM)Wombat Wrote:

it can be bread with ditto only, but yes it can bread. that's why its semi-legendary.

Which is a right pain for IV breeding, let me tell you Tired
Even with me having a 5IV Ditto now, breeding genderless 'mons is still a slog.
(Feb. 01, 2014  8:45 AM)Cannon Wrote:

Yeah, deposit one of the Pokemon in you party into the PC, in the Pokemon centre.

How do I do that?
(Feb. 02, 2014  12:38 AM)ryukiba Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2014  8:45 AM)Cannon Wrote:

How do I do that?

you go to the pc next to the nurse desk, press a, click someone's pc (name is changed if you met the guy who runs it) select deposit pokemon, click a pokemon you dont want in your team and put it in a box. there is also withdraw pokemon if you wish to put a pokemon from you box into your party and sort? (cant remember what it says) to drag and drop pokemon from your party and box, to basically do both and more.

how are you this far in the game and not worked out how to change your pokemon team.
(Feb. 02, 2014  1:05 AM)Giraton Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2014  12:38 AM)ryukiba Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2014  8:45 AM)Cannon Wrote: Yeah, deposit one of the Pokemon in you party into the PC, in the Pokemon centre.

How do I do that?

you go to the pc next to the nurse desk, press a, click someone's pc (name is changed if you met the guy who runs it) select deposit pokemon, click a pokemon you dont want in your team and put it in a box. there is also withdraw pokemon if you wish to put a pokemon from you box into your party and sort? (cant remember what it says) to drag and drop pokemon from your party and box, to basically do both and more.

how are you this far in the game and not worked out how to change your pokemon team.

Lol no, I've never done this beforeTired idk why??:\
Pokemon Bank has been released and I'm currently in a different state without my DS or black and white games. Noooooo Unhappy
(Feb. 04, 2014  11:07 AM)blah Wrote: Pokemon Bank has been released and I'm currently in a different state without my DS or black and white games. Noooooo Unhappy

Only PAL versions though (EUR, NZ, AUS)! Apparently ..

Finally, been waiting for this for ages.
Pokebank. Why you no come to the U.S.
I was just looking through my 2DS and 3DS and it seems like pokebank is available in NA ... a glitch perhaps???
From a quick google it's been mentioned in a couple of places but no actual reports or anything from nintendo. Possibly a glitch, best way to figure it out would be if there was any pre-announcement for the AU/EU release or not - if so, then perhaps an error on their part (so get downloading!), if not then you're ahead of the curve on that one, so uh congrats.

EDIT: http://guardianlv.com/2014/02/pokemon-ba...w-zealand/
It's the latter btw. Expect an announcement soon, I guess.
Just downloaded PokeBank trial... Just curious if anyone from NA got it? A lil scared right now lol.

EDIT: Nvm just checked on serebii. Its actually confirmed for NA 30 day trial
Hello guys, a fast question:

If my 3DS stops working, and I have my Pokèbank installed on it, I will lose my Pokèmon? Or I will be always able to log-in to my bank with another 3DS and take my mons from there ?

Thanks Smile
(Feb. 05, 2014  8:16 PM)Galaxy Wrote: Hello guys, a fast question:

If my 3DS stops working, and I have my Pokèbank installed on it, I will lose my Pokèmon? Or I will be always able to log-in to my bank with another 3DS and take my mons from there ?

Thanks Smile

I believe you cant use your Nintendo ID log on on another 3DS system. Tried it on my 2DS and it wouldn't allow. But you wont lose anything, went through the "error" process like, 12 times.. you're good. I got my Cobbalion from Black 2. All good.
Thanks Smile

But..
What do you mean saying that I won't lose anything?
If my 3DS stops working, how can I get back my Pokèmons assuming that you can't log-in from another DS?
Yay pokebank is out. I have a meloetta for trade as well as other legends and a shiny machamp
(Feb. 05, 2014  9:48 PM)Galaxy Wrote: Thanks Smile

But..
What do you mean saying that I won't lose anything?
If my 3DS stops working, how can I get back my Pokèmons assuming that you can't log-in from another DS?

how the id works is that it is 1 id per wii u and 3ds, however you can also connect it to your email. possibly (though not right now), you can link it to your email and be able to have a back up system in the future, but right now, if you break your 3ds, your only hope is if you contact nintendo support and they MAY be able to unlink it and allow you to transfer it, or maybe if you send it in to get the 3ds fixed (if not snapped in half or has corrosive liquid in it) they may be able to do something like transfer the data to a new 3ds. if you break your 3ds any time soon, chances are you will never see your pokemon in the bank untill the replacement console for the 3ds comes out and being able to link your id to that without transferring it from your 3ds.

googled to double check, no there is no way of transferring your id without your ds at least able to turn on, go to settings and be able to connect at this time.
Thanks Smile
I have shiny dialga and giratina for trade!
So my Celebi (from poké transporter) has the lax nature which isn't too bad but I wish it was calm, but it has perfect IVs which is really nice.
Shiny Weavile on X and Y looks really bad...