Pokemon - Crimson Version (My creation)

(Oct. 03, 2009  6:21 PM)Cyber Kerberous Wrote: just 1 prob- how the hell do you get out of route 1. Imagine it:

Red - what a short pokemon game this turned out to be

(not supposed to be offensive - I think the plan is sick)

Looking at it, he's right. How do you get out?
but there's no ledge
You can make the script like the ledge script, where you can jump of the mountain.
hey has anyone else noticed that this is not a site about pokemon its about beyblade
Have you noticed that this is in the Off Topic board? Speechless
(Oct. 17, 2009  12:45 PM)Omega Wrote: Have you noticed that this is in the Off Topic board? Speechless

Dare i say it be a right moment!? Iceburn
Might be holding this off for the time being, very busy with my school work and other things. Will continue on the holidays, only about 6 weeks more. Sorry everyone.
If you need any help Omega I'll try to help with you still having school, my school year is nearly over (FOR GOOD! Mwahaha. XD) like i could ask my brother to show you his designs of his pokemon (He now has two folders full of his pokemon ideas. its scary. haha.) my brother said if you like the rough sketches I could sharpen them up a bit... a little bit team work instead of me fighting with him every second. Pinching_eyes_2
(Oct. 22, 2009  4:58 PM)ReallyRandomTJ Wrote: i could ask my brother to show you his designs of his pokemon (He now has two folders full of his pokemon ideas. its scary. haha.) my brother said if you like the rough sketches I could sharpen them up a bit... a little bit team work instead of me fighting with him every second. Pinching_eyes_2

hey i make pokemon too. but i use 100 page sketchbooks....and ONE sprite (which stinks...) but hey, i could help with the pokemon thing too. (i joined this site like 2 min ago)
Hey TJ, that would be awesome! Thanks a lot Joyful_3
>.> <.< I suggest, that you post more screenshots. XD nah srsly if u need someone to test it in like prelim stages, id be happy to, and ill offer help, but ive never done anything like it, and by help i mean town names and other character names, im very imaginative. oh btw it's a good idea to check ur spelling, lol but u know that.
It took me a little while, but I managed to read the whole thread and not just the 1st page with the screenshots.
I can't wait to download this bad boy!

It would be cool to have another type of pokemon, like...elastic!
Stretches, bends, bounces, and can take out other pokemon with it's "insulation" move!
Overheat the other pokemon like a car in the parking lot of a wal-mart in San Antonio, TX from 1-3pm.
XD

Just throwing it out there...
(Oct. 23, 2009  11:20 PM)Rikku Wrote: It took me a little while, but I managed to read the whole thread and not just the 1st page with the screenshots.
I can't wait to download this bad boy!

It would be cool to have another type of pokemon, like...elastic!
Stretches, bends, bounces, and can take out other pokemon with it's "insulation" move!
Overheat the other pokemon like a car in the parking lot of a wal-mart in San Antonio, TX from 1-3pm.
XD

Just throwing it out there...

and/or a Light type. just an idea.

(btw happy Halloween!)
And a light type eeveelution. I've thought that over hard.

And the crystalline type would be cool.
theres already a light eeveeloution. but i have to make the sprite for it.
There are a trillion fakemon of eevee as a light type. which did you choose?
(Oct. 31, 2009  11:15 PM)firelord767 Wrote: There are a trillion fakemon of eevee as a light type. which did you choose?

Celesteon.
.gif   Celesteon Transparent.gif (Size: 15.28 KB / Downloads: 175)

i didnt make it either but i want to make its sprite.
Perfetc! Mystery Solved
ahh.... the sprite will be a holy terror. i am not making the aura. the designs are a curse enough.
(Oct. 31, 2009  11:18 PM)Blackflame Wrote: Celesteon.

i didnt make it either but i want to make its sprite.

Looks more like Espeon with Glaceon's Sherpa Cap(?) endings.
(Nov. 01, 2009  8:47 AM)フェルグラント Wrote: Looks more like Espeon with Glaceon's Sherpa Cap(?) endings.

so its still cool.

current sprite:
.gif   Celesteon TEST 13.gif (Size: 497 bytes / Downloads: 146)

earless!!!
Nice work!

Way better than the Autumnal pokemon, that i deleted becouse it was that bad.

This tops a splice of G1 Flareon and DP Leafeon recolored brown, thats for sure lol.

How did you do that tail?
idk but it took like 3 tries to get it right. next is the ears. YAY CHAOS!!!

for those of you who think this is off topic its not.

EDIT: ok i finally made the ears...

.gif   Celesteon TEST 16.gif (Size: 578 bytes / Downloads: 122)

yes i know they're a little off but its better than being deaf!

now all thats left is the blue decor.