Pokemon - Crimson Version (My creation)

*Aplaud* Nice work!
Wow the Eevee evolution looks cute Cute
I FINALLY FINISHED IT!!! hope u like it! :3

.gif   Celesteon FINAL 20.gif (Size: 589 bytes / Downloads: 75)

next is the mini sprite.... X_x
lol

btw, hey Omega can you add this one???
Looks awesome Joyful_3 But you made it too much like a G/S sprite, I might splice a GBA generation sprite of it. Smile
gold and silver??? that old??? and whats splicing???

btw i made a pathetic dragon type....this one is from a drawing i drew who knows how long ago...

captain Prototype:
.gif   Draleon PROTOTYPE 8.gif (Size: 546 bytes / Downloads: 56)

updated:
.gif   Draleon FINAL.gif (Size: 565 bytes / Downloads: 56)
splicing is when you take parts from otgher sprites and put 'em together.

dragon eevee FTW
.........o. k. then....

btw i made the mini sprites for them both so here:

Celesteon:
.gif   Celesteon-mini-sprite-UNO...gif (Size: 214 bytes / Downloads: 139)

Draleon:
.gif   Draleon-mini-sprite-UNO...gif (Size: 228 bytes / Downloads: 138)
Hey I am pretty good at story writing so can i please help on some storyline writing? I have an idea for a gym already, but I won't say till I have permission.
hey speaking of gyms i really think there should at least be Fire, Water, Grass.

btw i really liked the flying one in RSE.

Not so much G/S....

and last time i checked there wast a ground type but hey last time i checked...that was maybe 2 - 3 years ago so wat do i know XD

is there a Dark gym??
yo that reminds I an awesome pokemon sprite splicer i can make the coolest pokemon lol
congrats you are now a Penguin.

ANYWAY, iwas wondering about something then i forgot so....ill edit this post when i find my memor....wat was i talking about again?
Well, I own a Splice forum, it's not active at all anymore and I haven't logged on in months. But here are some examples of some of my splices on my forum:
http://pkmnsplice.proboards.com/index.cg...&thread=42
Meta raquaza is amazing. Turterra is, too. Everything else is great! Good work, better than mine.
Hey here is a good idea for a gym( i like it you may not)

There are 4 trainers in a room. To get to the next room( With the leader ) You must battle the trainers in a specific order that is given to you earlier in the game( but you are not told what the order is used for ) If you talk to the wrong trainer, You have to battle them all again.

So thats my idea... Is it too hard? Too easy? please tell me what you guys think!
i really like Deoxrai...

.:IDEA IDEA:.

ok...i made a map of it kaws i cant really explain it all that great..ill try though..

so, theres a city thats on a bunch of clouds and has a flying type gym, and the only way to get there is to teleport from the abra in the pokemon center at the nearby town which has a psychic type gym. but the abra wont teleport you kaws u dont have the gym badge. Defeat the gym and get the badge u'll be able to use the HM watever NOT FLY, teleport to the city-in-the-sky ( Skyfloa City ( Sky-float )) and when u beat the gym there u can use fly.

im trying to make the map of it. So far so good but this computer is ANCIENT so, it only lets me use paint, which only lets me make bmps, and it wont let me post bmps!!! GGAAA!!! Pinching_eyes

so i emailed it to the better computer...=/

Taurus: sounds cool, but let it be the first gym...=/
Taurus to make it fair t be cool if a old guy outside or near they gym tells you
@ LD: too easy.

i say ur rival tells u.
eh.
Mmm yeahh that's sounds better good idea
I have already added the final gym leader, elite 4, and something special on 3 floating islands in the sky. I'm not saying anything else, probably ruin it for you guys.
Hey who is the mascot pokemon for crimson version? Is it a legendary? Did you mak it up?
the Crimson dragon from Yugioh! 5ds is.

*searching for a sprite*
XD Crimson Dragon... you could make a Crimson Phoenix. as the mascot Cute LMAO
(Just an Idea.. lol)
i could.......but i cant make wings to save my life. XD

but wait i could ask someone.......*thinks about this*
hmmmmm What would be the Crimson Pheonix's name?
ANy suggestions lol
(Nov. 12, 2009  11:35 PM)Blackflame Wrote: the Crimson dragon from Yugioh! 5ds is.

*searching for a sprite*

Ummm... I never said anything about this?