Pokemon - Crimson Version (My creation)

Omega read the post above BlackFlames comment that was posted and then you just quoted.. XD

lDrago: You try... be inventive. Joyful_2 Im trying to think up a good one. Question.. isn't Moltres meant to be a phoenix.? lmao
(Nov. 13, 2009  7:04 AM)Omega Wrote: Ummm... I never said anything about this?

it was a suggestion in itself. kaws if u DID make it the mascot, it could be Fire-Dragon type and that would be SO COOL!!!!!

@reallyrandom: birds.....not a big fan....and theres already a couple of fire-flying types.

ldragon: NO BIRDS.

@ evry1::: OMEGA DIDNT APPROVE YET.

btw, heres a vid of the Crimson Dragon::: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tajCEHVNnY

Mascot eh? XD
But you said it like it was really happening.
hold for it.....

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2]
Enough fire birds. This, is a mascot.

[/fail]
(Nov. 13, 2009  10:48 PM)Blackflame Wrote: btw, heres a vid of the Crimson Dragon::: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tajCEHVNnY
Hahahaha.. Just watched like 10 secs of the video (watched the video earlier) I laughed so much at Jacks voice. XD
(Nov. 14, 2009  5:48 AM)Omega Wrote: But you said it like it was really happening.

1) ...

2) i wish though.....

EDIT: no one is saying anything.....WEIRD

EDIT EDIT: say something people
I'm willing to help conceptualize this. Possibly even some spriting or splicing.
yes yes btw r u done/how long does it take to make a Pokemon Hack Game?
Will take more then a year for the final copy.

But I'm putting this to a hold for a little bit. Sorry guys.
*picks up an Ax*

what did you say?
I'm busy with other things... Sorry.
*throws ax*

Are you at least making a demo?
Well I will, just not anytime soon ... Sorry.
when your done with this game let me know so i can play it. Me and i my friend are working on a fire red rom hak. I cant reveal what it is yet but in do time i will
Mascot suggestion??
http://img110.imageshack.us/i/dragonart5dm.jpg/
I DID NOT MAKE THIS!!
I have an idea for after you beat the Elite 4: You go back home and a guy wearing a fancy outfit comes to you and says, "Hello my name is Zenku You are herby entered in the World Champion Tournament please write your info". *Gives you a fourm to fill out* *You fill it out with your Name, Home, Town Age and Gender* He then says, " Good i'll mark the location on your map". *He does so* "Fly there tomorrow". Fill out the rest omega!
this is really cool, but, the name pokemon crimson has already been trademarked by nintendo and Gamefreak, before you ask, they have just trademarked te names, that doesn't mean they are making a pokemon crimson, so, keep it up, i like what you have so far.
good luck with this please send to my when u r doneSmile
k omega...its been liek forever.... GET BACK ON PKMN CRIMSON DX
I am in full agreement with Blackflame, you owe it to the community to spend your time on creating a game that you will make free to play, you owe this especially to Blackflame.

How could you even consider putting your life before Blackflame's wants?

Please note, the sarcasm here.
............................../d/e/n/i/e/d/

/getsmachinegunNOWWITHLAZERZ

OOOOOOOMEEEEEEEEEGGGGGAAAAAAAAA!!! DX

EDIT: o.o holy magikarp i posted this? o.0

-.-' @above poster

blah. ima go inactive for liek evar now. hope omega actually gets back to this.
(Jul. 13, 2010  10:20 AM)momiji manju Wrote: I am in full agreement with Blackflame, you owe it to the community to spend your time on creating a game that you will make free to play, you owe this especially to Blackflame.

How could you even consider putting your life before Blackflame's wants?

Please note, the sarcasm here.

ROFL ! I laughed at this, a lot xD
Hah, thanks for appreciating my humour. =P