Pokemon - Crimson Version (My creation)

will you put a download link after it is done i would love play it Cute
Normally, i dont like hacked games, but yours i wanna see.
"pant" i just read every post here to see what was going on, looks reeeeeaaalyyyyyy gooooood, i love pokemon, i have five pikachus at home and looking for more, have three pokedex systems, an electronic pokeball, saving for a 3ds so i can play white on it, and soooooo want to play this game. send me a demo, send me a demo omega (when your done). i wish i could help but i don't know how i could help, i don't know anything about hacking, game making, pokemon making (but my freind can) or sprite making. i am a good story maker though. can you add a few of the new pokemon (black and white pokemon)? do you need an emulator to play the full game?
lol'ed at bazoogalade,fat and lugiho on page 10
I'm not making this at the moment, I'm unsure to when I will start again. But answering your questions, I was going to make getting the starter pokemon different, not like the usual 3 pokemon at a lab. I won't tell you the exact names, you gotta wait until I finish Tongue_out
can you continue soon after the tourney you are holding? Im not impatient but you seam to be doing allot of work on it.
LOL no sorry, I'm quite busy with a lot of things. I don't really have the time to be making the game at the moment.
How much have you done, like hours, completion, etc.
Just curious.
Sorry to bother you omega but, who do you start of as?
(Sep. 23, 2010  11:14 AM)Robsta Wrote: How much have you done, like hours, completion, etc.
Just curious.

I've spent months really, haha. I've completely changed the starting town and 1st route, and added many others as well. I haven't changed the pictures on the OP yet though, I will sometime though.

And to INFINITYDRANZER, I've already said that I'm not revealing anything yet Tongue_out Sorry.
Makes sense omega! Smile Cant wait until you finish it! Really want to play! Smile Smile Smile
this is just a bump. OMEGA get back on to POKEMON CRIMSON VER. !
This is becoming a forgotten idea... Unhappy
I've told you already, I'm busy and don't have the time to focus on it. I can do little bits, but not much. You're just going to have to wait like everyone else. I would like to finish this as well, I just don't have the time right now.
acturly, come to think of it you did look a little tired on the 25 sep tourney, omega. plus the game would be long to make anyway if you are not a master at it.
Haha, yeah I was. Robsta hardly slept on that night either, worse than me. I'm pretty good at rom hacking, but it takes a very long time, especially if you're working on it by yourself. Successful rom hackers can take 2 - 3 years even with a team sometimes.