Poke-Fusion Lab OFFICIAL SPRITE SHOP OF THE WBO

(Jun. 15, 2011  4:05 PM)Callum6939 Wrote: !!!DONE!!!

[Image: 2nqzgvq.png]

[Image: 2rp5gqt.jpg]
Rayzor

comment about it if you want, I'm used to more graphical pictures tho, and the last time i did one was about 2 and a half years ago...
You need to get a sprite sheet. The majority aren't JPEG so that should help you. Also it could use a few more touch ups as it is kinda off a bit. Besides that it is a relatively good sprite.
Yeah, thanks, I know there's a little touch up needed as its kinds rough, I believe it's mostly the ears.

Also the reason I wanted to help out is due to that I have left school and I needed to kill some time, my 'Rayzor' took about three hours, but then again it's hard to fuse giritina rayquaza and dialga, I chose those as they are pretty sick legendaries.

Untill next time Joyful_2
Three hours? I make my sprites in minutes.....
(Jun. 16, 2011  4:27 PM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote: Three hours? I make my sprites in minutes.....

haven't made any in ages, and its quite difficult when your used to detailed art, rather than a pixel type art which spirits are.

its a bit like a down grade from your normal way of art.

but it killed the time i needed to kill Joyful_2
(Jun. 14, 2011  10:56 PM)â–¡â–¡â–¡â–¡â–¡ Wrote: Name:Remoragold
Pokemon:Goldeen, Drifloon, and Remoraid.
Color Scheme: Drifloon
Other: Could you make sure to use the cloud on drifloon's head? And make it look Fishy(Like a fish)
CreatorConfusedpiffy stu or the Fire Wyrm.
I'll give this one a crack.Wink
(Jun. 16, 2011  4:44 PM)Callum6939 Wrote:
(Jun. 16, 2011  4:27 PM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote: Three hours? I make my sprites in minutes.....

haven't made any in ages, and its quite difficult when your used to detailed art, rather than a pixel type art which spirits are.

Also, in Callum's defence, it was in JPEG which takes ages to recolour. At first I was working with JPEG which is impossible to recolour in JPEG (or really hard to and time consuming to recolour.)
Hoping to finish the rest of Mega Legend today. Looking pretty sick so far Tongue_out
(Jun. 14, 2011  1:17 PM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote:
(Jun. 14, 2011  10:04 AM)RowDog Wrote: [Image: Request.png]
Tailed beast ball was too hard. I'm guessing you wanted the whole chest plate for Dialga's gem aswell but it doesn't fit on Zekrom. Not a very good sprite as far as I am concerned but I still hope you like it.

Is anyone else working here or is it just me?
Next order up.
[Image: th_Zekram.png]
Here is Zekram. Hard to see a bit as it is white like the background but on another colour it would look fine if you put it in a sig or anything.

& then there was the ridiculous one left...

I am very busy due to the admins request.

Thanks RowDog!
(Jun. 16, 2011  4:44 PM)Callum6939 Wrote:

I do both.
Name: Nero
Color Scheme Lucario
Pokemon: Lucario and zoroark
Other: Just wanna say, it's a dark fighting, so not so much silver
Creator: rowdog
(Jun. 17, 2011  10:05 PM)Iakou Wrote: Pokemon: Lucario and zoroark
Hasn't this one been done before?
Oh yeah [Image: Lucaroark.png]
That was done by Control in the old thread but I can still do my version of the sprite.
The impossible is created...
After hours of spriting...
The RowDog presents...
MEGA LEGEND!!!

[Image: th_megalegend.png] "Mwahahahahaha"

I used: Mewtwo, Mew, Ho-OH, Lugia, Groudon, Kyrogue, Rayquaza, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Arceus, Reshiram & Zekrom or all the main legendaries.
I considered a main legendary anything on the front cover of a game but included Mew and Mewtwo as they aren't on the cover of a game but are the strongest Kanto legendaries and Arceus as it is the strongest Pokemon.
That is awesome, thank you.
(Jun. 18, 2011  12:19 PM)Iakou Wrote: That is awesome, thank you.
Which one are you talking about?
Both, but specifically mine, just cause i really love my lucaroark.
(Jun. 17, 2011  9:44 AM)SpiffyStu Wrote: Finished!Eee
[Image: th_fishrequest.png]

Its awesome thanks!
Lucaroark was made by me but whatever...
By my request. :\ Derp on his part. It's not really Iakou's. Did you give him permission, since it's technically fanart.
(Jun. 18, 2011  10:28 AM)RowDog Wrote: The impossible is created...
The RowDog presents...
MEGA LEGEND!!!

I used: Mewtwo, Mew, Ho-OH, Lugia, Groudon, Kyrogue, Rayquaza, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Arceus, Reshiram & Zekrom or all the main legendaries.
I considered a main legendary anything on the front cover of a game but included Mew and Mewtwo as they aren't on the cover of a game but are the strongest Kanto legendaries and Arceus as it is the strongest Pokemon.
A.W.E.S.O.M.E!!!
(Jun. 18, 2011  10:56 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: By my request. :\ Derp on his part. It's not really Iakou's. Did you give him permission, since it's technically fanart.
Not like you ever used it...

(Jun. 18, 2011  9:45 PM)ControL_s SouL_ Wrote: Lucaroark was made by me but whatever...
And I did say you made it.

I think I will be using this in the future [Image: th_megalegend.png] its wicked!!!
(Jun. 19, 2011  6:32 AM)RowDog Wrote:
(Jun. 18, 2011  10:56 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: By my request. :\ Derp on his part. It's not really Iakou's. Did you give him permission, since it's technically fanart.
Not like you ever used it...

I know I didn't use it, but my question was: Did he ask Controls_Soul_ for permission to use it?
He can use it if would like. I really don't mind.
Name: Hydrampios
Pokémon: Hydreigon, Swampert, and Latios
Color Scheme: Swampert
Other: Have the head be Swampert's.
Creator: The Fire Wyrm or ControL_s SouL_
(Jun. 18, 2011  10:28 AM)RowDog Wrote: The impossible is created...
The RowDog presents...
MEGA LEGEND!!!

That thing is awesome, wicked, sick, etc!!! Would you mind if I used it too?

EDIT: RowDog OK if I use it, I'll give you credit. It is REALLY good!
I really Want to Help you guys cause there is alot of requests and i feel inclined i'll show an example(im VERY RUSTY!)[Image: Thewrath.png]
Made from; Empoleon, Darkari and GiratinaGasp
Any Improvments:?