Poke-Fusion Lab OFFICIAL SPRITE SHOP OF THE WBO

(Jun. 12, 2011  3:19 AM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote: Since You guys know me best. here is a massive spoiler alert!

OMG!! I will have to go and try to catch that thing.....Eee
(Jun. 12, 2011  3:19 AM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote: Since You guys know me best. here is a massive spoiler alert!

Dude, your chain of that pokemon species goes through FIVE EVOLUTIONS!(that is not a good thing) ... I think you should stop...

Sorry guys, I know I am going snail pace. Other work to do (mainly school). I really shouldn't be on right now.

Dude, your chain of that pokemon species goes through FIVE EVOLUTIONS!(that is not a good thing) ... I think you should stop...
And did you get the idea of the swords from Halo?

Sorry guys, I know I am going snail pace. Other work to do (mainly school). I really shouldn't be on right now.
name: zooch
color scheme: palkia
pokemon:mew 2 with girantia
creator: The Fire Wyrm
additional details: can it look a bit robotic?
(Jun. 12, 2011  10:18 AM)RowDog Wrote:

And did you get the idea of the swords from Halo?

Should I change it to forms?

No, Those are wrist pikes.
u misunderstoud me. i meant the main legends of each game srry if i made u mad... plz do challenge
Why do we want the prize? I'm already in an awesome bey team (team Omega Nova) so you'll have to tell me what's so good about your bey team and why I'd want to be in your team other than anyone else's.:\
[Image: Request.png]
Tailed beast ball was too hard. I'm guessing you wanted the whole chest plate for Dialga's gem aswell but it doesn't fit on Zekrom. Not a very good sprite as far as I am concerned but I still hope you like it.

Is anyone else working here or is it just me?
Next order up.
[Image: th_Zekram.png]
Here is Zekram. Hard to see a bit as it is white like the background but on another colour it would look fine if you put it in a sig or anything.

& then there was the ridiculous one left...
YAY, thank U!!!! ill get it in my new sig ASAP!
(Jun. 14, 2011  10:04 AM)RowDog Wrote: [Image: Request.png]
Tailed beast ball was too hard. I'm guessing you wanted the whole chest plate for Dialga's gem aswell but it doesn't fit on Zekrom. Not a very good sprite as far as I am concerned but I still hope you like it.

Is anyone else working here or is it just me?
Next order up.
[Image: th_Zekram.png]
Here is Zekram. Hard to see a bit as it is white like the background but on another colour it would look fine if you put it in a sig or anything.

& then there was the ridiculous one left...

I am very busy due to the admins request.
Name:Remoragold
Pokemon:Goldeen, Drifloon, and Remoraid.
Color Scheme: Drifloon
Other: Could you make sure to use the cloud on drifloon's head? And make it look Fishy(Like a fish)
CreatorConfusedpiffy stu or the Fire Wyrm.
(Jun. 14, 2011  2:09 AM)CyberPegasus29 Wrote: u misunderstoud me. i meant the main legends of each game srry if i made u mad... plz do challenge

ill do your challenge, as i like difficult things.

it may take a while, like a few weeks but I'll try, ill start the body tommoz, also what color scheme do you want?

Edit: actually i don't have the time as it is, soz
I will attempt cyberpegasus's when I get the time. Just tell me why you need the sprite and are willing to give away a prize.
(Jun. 14, 2011  1:17 PM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote:
(Jun. 14, 2011  10:04 AM)RowDog Wrote: Is anyone else working here or is it just me?

I am very busy due to the admins request.
What admins request? My point still stands though, although there are requests adressed to everyone, I have still done every request since this thread started besides GaleForces request but that wasn't directed at me in the first place (and I still kinda did it anyway).
i would but it depends what the prize for the blood sweat and tears labor is, it needs to be even lol
Really, I think, the more sprites you have to use at your disposal, the easier it is to make the sprite (unless if it gets to extremes and you have to use 100 in the same sprite).

I never knew you made sprites
(Jun. 15, 2011  12:59 PM)Callum6939 Wrote: i would but it depends what the prize for the blood sweat and tears labor is, it needs to be even lol

You must be a fusion lab staff to accept requests.
(Jun. 15, 2011  1:01 PM)RowDog Wrote: I never knew you made sprites

when i get bored i tend to do them randomly, i fused a Deoxys with a Darkria and a dialga, looked pretty sick, the deoxys was the main body (attack form).

unfortunately that piece of work got deleted

(Jun. 15, 2011  1:07 PM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote:
(Jun. 15, 2011  12:59 PM)Callum6939 Wrote: i would but it depends what the prize for the blood sweat and tears labor is, it needs to be even lol

You must be a fusion lab staff to accept requests.

yeah..... suppose i should do one to show you what i can do?

name me some parts and ill do it some time

Edit: it now 2pm so I just chose a few Rayquaza, and Giritina, so you'll see the finnished product later
!!!DONE!!!

[Image: 2nqzgvq.png]

[Image: 2rp5gqt.jpg]
Rayzor

comment about it if you want, I'm used to more graphical pictures tho, and the last time i did one was about 2 and a half years ago...
(Jun. 15, 2011  5:14 PM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote: Only problem is its in JPEG

yeah, i know...currently i don't have Photoshop on my computer, as i had to wipe it due to Viruses and Trojans. (they shut down the firewall, and corrupted the antivirus software, and would not allow internet access, but its fixed now)

i also did that on paint...
(Jun. 15, 2011  9:24 PM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote: We all do it on paint. Not an excuse.

do you Chocked_2, lol, then how do you get it to gif from paint, as i would normally do it through photoshop...
(Jun. 15, 2011  10:37 PM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote: I use pivot.

WAW! u use pivot! same as me! u use lload sprite right? haha and..
my request......