Poke-Fusion Lab OFFICIAL SPRITE SHOP OF THE WBO

Can I have a sprite please?

Name: Ursamoth
Color Scheme: Red, Gold and Black
Pokemon: Volcarona, Ursaring, Hydreigon
Other: Maybe, ursaring's body with volcarona's wings (type thing)
Creator: RowDog

Thanks in advance Smile
Where do you want Hydreigon in it? I know you might have been going for the arms of Hydreigon but Ursarings arms are better and know another part of the Hydreigon goes to well on it.

[Image: Leafy.png?t=1306561421] Its leafy alright! Yeah I know... not the best. I could only really use accessories as the size of the two sprites are two big of a difference to give bigger parts. Here is the link.
Order up!
[Image: Ursamoth.png?t=1306645847]
Do you like the touch to the symbol on the belly? Hrydreigon didn't go with the sprite in any way (but you miss out features in my sigs too) but not that that has anything to do with the reason I didn't put it on.
Remember to leave your comments.

None leftUnhappy. Next requests please!
Thanks! That is actually totally awesome, I don't really mind that hydregion is not on it, I only put it there as an extra, Thanks! I am really throughly impressed (and that is hard to do). Thanks again Tongue_out
P.S And I love the symbol Smile
Name: Zekram
Color Scheme: Black and white, like they are? Hmm...mostly black.
Pokemon: Reshiram and Zekrom
Other: I'm imagining a Zekrom with Reshiram's tail, swirly head thing and wings on him. Maybe Reshi touches all over.
Creator: Anybody who's available.

Take all the time you need.
Someone else can take this one. I have had a few coming my way and want some others to have a try.
Keep the requests coming though!
Anyone taking FierceDragon's. Unless anyone posts by tomorrow I'll do it.

Keep the requests coming
I have one!

Name: Victiaromes
Color Scheme: Custom, Base color: Black, Highlights: Silver
Pokemon: Zekrom, Victini, Moltres, and Dialga
Other: can it have a silver energy orb like a Tailed beast Ball, Dialga's diamond thingy, and the Omega symbol + a small Fire bolt.
Creator: Rowdog

Thanks in advance!
A silver energy orb like a tailed beast ball? Explain a little more please, it's just a little confusing.
Tailed Beast Ball, something from Naruto, so yeah, like a floating Rasengan...Smile
hey i have a super sprite challenge.

Name: Mega Legend
Color Scheme: Zekrom
Pokemon: Every Legendary Pokemon
Creator: Anyone

If u do this and i like it, i will give u a prize...
A spot in team adventure bladers and i will try to advertise your poke sprite forums and your pokefusion lab.
Is anyone in contact with The Fire Wyrm ?
Not really Kai-V, he is being punished by his parents or something. That is why he has made us moderators on his forum.
(Jun. 07, 2011  11:45 PM)CyberPegasus29 Wrote: will u accept my challenge??
Are you talking major legendaries or every single pokemon where their is only one of them and you can see them outside of the long gras and stuff? Either way you do realise that this sprite will come out rather carp.

I have no idea where Fire Wyrm is. First Zeox now him *sigh* Tired. Sorry I have been really slow but I will get onto Draco's now.
Thanks! And Kai-V, I dunno, maybe he's sick?
every major legendary. oh and if i like it ill give u the prize
(Jun. 07, 2011  11:45 PM)CyberPegasus29 Wrote: will u accept my challenge??
NO! I will NOT except your challenge. I do have a life that doesn't include spriting as well and there is no way I'm willing to spend hours of my time trying to make a sprite out of all these pokemon!
Sorry Draco, but it isn't really working. Victini is probably the main problem. I might be able to do a different request.
Name: Monty
Color Scheme: Orange
Pokemon:Infernape,Charizard
Creator: anyone
Element:Flame
@ RowDog, well then, scrap Victini and just use the others Smile
Sorry guys. Had to do other artwork. Il try to log on often.
Since You guys know me best. here is a massive spoiler alert!

that looks Sick ! awesome!