Poke-Fusion Lab OFFICIAL SPRITE SHOP OF THE WBO

Ah, just a lot. Half a foot is missing and a leg and you could of Giratina's eyes if that was supposed to be a head and you could have recoloured it and it's way to pixelated etc. etc. A lot of improvements are needed. Plus there is only one request left and that is only addressed to 2 people. I don't think we need you right now (sorry if I was a bit rough).

@ Ryuk I guess you can use that but because it is really good, you can use it as long as you give me credit.
(Jun. 20, 2011  12:55 PM)RowDog Wrote: Ah, just a lot. Half a foot is missing and a leg and you could of Giratina's eyes if that was supposed to be a head and you could have recoloured it and it's way to pixelated etc. etc. A lot of improvements are needed. Plus there is only one request left and that is only addressed to 2 people. I don't think we need you right now (sorry if I was a bit rough).

@ Ryuk I guess you can use that but because it is really good, you can use it as long as you give me credit.
-Cough- Enforce the rules. -Cough-
(Jun. 20, 2011  2:37 PM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote:
(Jun. 20, 2011  12:55 PM)RowDog Wrote: Ah, just a lot. Half a foot is missing and a leg and you could of Giratina's eyes if that was supposed to be a head and you could have recoloured it and it's way to pixelated etc. etc. A lot of improvements are needed. Plus there is only one request left and that is only addressed to 2 people. I don't think we need you right now (sorry if I was a bit rough).

-Cough- Enforce the rules. -Cough-

Thanks For the advice row dog That's Fine i'm getting Better... (that is really bad....)
i might post it later....Oh and sorry Fire wyrm... I just realized...
There will be a contest to find our newest staff member. JOIN NOW!
Name: Palkachu
Color Scheme Palkia
Pokmon: Palkia and Pikachu
Other: Use Pikachu as body.
Creator: Anyone.
(Jun. 22, 2011  10:52 PM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote: There will be a contest to find our newest staff member. JOIN NOW!

where? where ? where?
Please can you tell me!
Sprite Tournament to Find New Staff!!! I have also left a link there for people to learn how to make there own sprite aswell so just go there!

(Jun. 23, 2011  12:00 AM)TheShields Wrote: Name: Palkachu
Color Scheme Palkia
Pokmon: Palkia and Pikachu
Other: Use Pikachu as body.
Creator: Anyone.
What part of a giant Palkia is going to fit on a tiny pikachu? Seriously guys...
Not many request at the moment. I think everyone's turned to RowDogs comp.
Deleted
(Jun. 24, 2011  10:00 AM)Hope Wrote: As Nile posted an attempt so will I.
[Image: 241055314qbbpge2.png]
I broke the rules you are not allowed
i forgot to read XD
Quote:Name: Monty
Color Scheme: Orange
Pokemon:Infernape,Charizard
Creator: anyone
Element:Flame
well just feeling ignored
(Jun. 24, 2011  12:02 PM)zode76 Wrote:
Quote:Name: Monty
Color Scheme: Orange
Pokemon:Infernape,Charizard
Creator: anyone
Element:Flame
well just feeling ignored

I have it but I am not on that computer now so be patient.
Lab staff, If you have any pokemon online codes from booster packs. I NEED THEM!
(Jun. 28, 2011  8:18 PM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote: ^ anyone reading that? Any requests?

I have one from a page or two before this.
I made my first video on youtube and it is about my sprites!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPVd9WCrIV8
Please check out if you have time (I need viewers) or I'll set my sprites on you to hunt you down.
Nobody wants a request? Really?
I have one from a while ago. Tongue_out
(Jun. 19, 2011  4:00 PM)Kaioya Wrote: Name: Hydrampios
Pokémon: Hydreigon, Swampert, and Latios
Color Scheme: Swampert
Other: Have the head be Swampert's.
Creator: The Fire Wyrm or ControL_s SouL_
I could have sworn I done that! Ah well, I'll get it done as soon as I can back from the cinema!
we got competition... by the way.WE HAVE ALWAYS HAD RECOLORS AS AN OPTION.
Name: Clipsose
Color Scheme: Darkrais
Pokemon: Darkrais body for the most part, definently his shoulders, arms and torso, charizards wings, gallades head, and lucarios feat, as best as you can match them together.
Other: With darkrais color scheme, leave out the red, just the white and black.
Creator: Maybe rowdog, but it really doesn't matter, whoever has the time.
(Jul. 14, 2011  9:25 PM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote: we got competition... by the way.WE HAVE ALWAYS HAD RECOLORS AS AN OPTION.

competition? you should really say, 'THIS IS WAR!!!'
Nahh
However I am still wondering why the mods didn't close it, no offense to LibraEagle, but the Sprite Thread is basically a color shop in itself as well.
yeah but cooler, and quicker management...

cool like ice, baby Cool