Poke-Fusion Lab OFFICIAL SPRITE SHOP OF THE WBO

Iceburn Cool LOL
Raigeko I forgot to tell you.... you were supposed to be a worker here..
When did that happen? Haha, was that from a LONG time ago or a few days ago when I posted that pic of my sprite? Haha, just wondering Tongue_out
(Jul. 15, 2011  2:12 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: When did that happen? Haha, was that from a LONG time ago or a few days ago when I posted that pic of my sprite? Haha, just wondering Tongue_out

hahahaaa, thats what I thought you were going to say, and I also wanted to type, but I didn't want to spam, but congratz on your... well... spirit making? yeah that.
Meh, they aren't hard to do really, but making them is kind of dead in this thread. I'll post some of them if I ever make some here lol.
I didn't know u guys did recolors too (hence the name poke FUSION lab)or else i wouldn't have opened it. can i at least keep it open for a little bit? I need something to do and it is really fun.
Sure, sure, I for one honestly don't mind, I never really looked at your thread, I kind of thought you were copying us, haha. Keep it open man.
(Jul. 15, 2011  2:40 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Sure, sure, I for one honestly don't mind, I never really looked at your thread, I kind of thought you were copying us, haha. Keep it open man.

Thanks man I appreciate it
(Jul. 15, 2011  2:40 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Sure, sure, I for one honestly don't mind, I never really looked at your thread, I kind of thought you were copying us, haha. Keep it open man.

I second this.
(Jul. 15, 2011  2:12 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: When did that happen? Haha, was that from a LONG time ago or a few days ago when I posted that pic of my sprite? Haha, just wondering Tongue_out
Looong time ago.
i need a sprite
name raycario
color rayquaza
pokemon rayquaza and lucario
other no background
creator The Fire Wyrm or Row Dog
can you guys make a sprite recoloring competition?
Already one o:
But today they must post results on sprites
Go check it, it's on the New Posts thing lol.
how do you splice (fuse) sprites?
Here's the thread: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Spliced-Sprite-Fight
It's really easy, look up some tutorials on Youtube.
name:escolpion
color:red
pokemon:red gyaridos(im not sure how to spell it.its that big red water type pokemon) and onix
other:it has to have onix's horn!
creator:rowdog
Hi could you fuse Mew with lugia
Mew coloured
Use Lugia"s head
The fire wyrm
Thanks!
Oh and name is Wyrmerd
Name: Clipsose
Color Scheme: Darkrais
Pokemon: Darkrais body for the most part, definently his shoulders, arms and torso, charizards wings, gallades head, and lucarios feat, as best as you can match them together.
Other: With darkrais color scheme, leave out the red, just the white and black.
Creator: Maybe rowdog, but it really doesn't matter, whoever has the time.
Well, as all you guys have a signature sprite, I made one too Joyful_3 I don't really like it at the moment, so it's subject to change at any time. Steel and electric type. The lightning on it's head looks really stupid.
[Image: 11298i8.png]
I just have a sprite avatar because my last avatar was lost because the sig maker ran out of photobucket room. You do not have to have a signature sprite.
Ehh but, seems cool to have one anyway. TheFireWyrm has one, SpiffyStu has one, and I think ControL_s SouL_ has one too (the Hydreigion one). Any comments on it though? Cute
Oh well. It is still of course up to you. Mine is still the best signature sprite though and had so much more effort and work put into it Tongue_out_wink. I mean what sprite can beat a bomb?

Back on topic
(Jul. 16, 2011  9:37 PM)aqua roxas Wrote: i need a sprite
name raycario
color rayquaza
pokemon rayquaza and lucario
other no background
creator The Fire Wyrm or Row Dog
I say this a lot, think of the size comparisons when asking for a request. They don't even work together really well. Seriously guys think of the end result and not just pokemon you like.