[Plastics] :: Q&A Thread

Depends if it’s TT or Hasbro.

Thunder Pegasus, especially the re-coloured navy blue version, which recently went for close to 4,000 on yahoo.JPN. Thunder Pegasus is very rare but it’s recolour is insane. Ocean Wrath G, specifically NIB, is up there, as well. Other Beyblades I’ve noticed are very difficult to find: Dark Effigy G, Venusian G, Golden Yellow Gaia Dragoon G, etc.

From my experience, none of the HMS Beyblades are particularly that rare. Gold Shining God is ridiculously expensive but not too hard to find. Maybe Dranzer MF? But, not really. They’re all just pricy.
The golden shadow orichalcum. That's what I know. But I still dont know whether it's THE Most expensive bey, just one of them likely
(Sep. 02, 2018  7:00 AM)DraconicArt Wrote: The golden shadow orichalcum. That's what I know. But I still dont know whether it's THE Most expensive bey, just one of them likely

reuben619 asked about the rarest Plastic Gen beys. He's referring to the first Generation of Beyblade. For example Dragoon, Dranzer, Seaborg, Wyborg etc were part of that first Generation. I hope this clears it up. ?
Yes that clears it up. Thank you
Also, from my perspective, expensive =/= rare. Like, Orichalcum Ωuter Ωcta is expensive, but is it necessarily rare? No. Shining God MS is extremely expensive, but it's also pretty common on Yahoo. When have people seen NIB Ocean Wrath G in the past few years?
Big Bang Takafumi
Black Revive Pheonix and Spriggan Requiem
Orachalcum.Outter.Octa.
(Sep. 05, 2018  5:56 AM)Lakshya Mundri Wrote: Big Bang Takafumi
Black Revive Pheonix and Spriggan Requiem
Orachalcum.Outter.Octa.
The OP is asking about Gen 1 beyblades.
So, In a couple weeks I might be the first WBO user to have a red axe Sr
(Oct. 13, 2018  8:11 PM)BurstMaster Wrote: So, In a couple weeks I might be the first WBO user to have a red axe Sr

Ouch! I don’t even want to ask how much that cost.
(Oct. 13, 2018  10:39 PM)GrandTempo1987 Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2018  8:11 PM)BurstMaster Wrote: So, In a couple weeks I might be the first WBO user to have a red axe Sr

Ouch! I don’t even want to ask how much that cost.

Well i'm getting it in a lot of a couple of other beys and 2 or 3 stadiums. All together it is $360. The investment in the stadiums and all the competitive parts plus red axe makes it worth it
(Oct. 13, 2018  11:13 PM)BurstMaster Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2018  10:39 PM)GrandTempo1987 Wrote: Ouch! I don’t even want to ask how much that cost.

Well i'm getting it in a lot of a couple of other beys and 2 or 3 stadiums. All together it is $360. The investment in the stadiums and all the competitive parts plus red axe makes it worth it

Wow, that is a fantastic price. I’ve seen it on its own for more than that. Nice one
Alright, i'm not going to be able to get the money in time. Here is the link, get it if you want to
https://zenmarket.jp/auction.aspx?itemCode=p639007776

Enjoy the Red Axe Requiem if you do get it.
(Oct. 14, 2018  7:28 PM)BurstMaster Wrote: Alright, i'm not going to be able to get the money in time. Here is the link, get it if you want to

Aww man, that sucks. Hopefully no one will buy it and then you’ll have the money by then. I hate it when you see a great lot go.
(Oct. 14, 2018  11:12 PM)GrandTempo1987 Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2018  7:28 PM)BurstMaster Wrote: Alright, i'm not going to be able to get the money in time. Here is the link, get it if you want to

Aww man, that sucks. Hopefully no one will buy it and then you’ll have the money by then. I hate it when you see a great lot go.

Well, the auction ends in 3 days. It is not the end of the world, this is just a hobby. There are worse things to not have money for like food or water or housing.
Hei guys, i‘m looking for a Dranzer V. The only one i can find is made by Sonokong. Whats the difference between Sonokong an Hasbro/Takara Tomy? I heard the Sonokong Version is a little bit Smaller.
Does anyone have a Photo for comparison?
(Jun. 04, 2019  12:32 PM)DgioLH Wrote: Hei guys, i‘m looking for a Dranzer V. The only one i can find is made by Sonokong. Whats the difference between Sonokong an Hasbro/Takara Tomy? I heard the Sonokong Version is a little bit Smaller.
Does anyone have a Photo for comparison?

The SK beys just have tighter tolerances on the AR and SG, this is only really an issue on very few releases.
Where can I buy PLASTIC GENERATION BEYBLADE at lowest price ?
(Aug. 11, 2019  11:48 AM)Hiwatari 007 Wrote: Where can I buy PLASTIC GENERATION BEYBLADE at lowest price ?

By themselves unfortunately are not cheap but if you're open to getting them in a lot and with some stickers scuffed or possibly missing that is your best bet of growing your collection the cheapest way so put it on your list of stuff to search on on a daily basis you might find something that might spark your eye The Sweet Spot for me is $100 for a lot that includes around 80 Beyblade because you're essentially paying only $10 for 1 and if you look up the name of individual 1 in the lot they can range up to around 32 possibly 60 so in the end the lot is a cheaper way to go to obtain first generation Beyblade
(Sep. 02, 2018  9:34 AM)TL14 Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2018  7:00 AM)DraconicArt Wrote: The golden shadow orichalcum. That's what I know. But I still dont know whether it's THE Most expensive bey, just one of them likely

reuben619 asked about the rarest Plastic Gen beys. He's referring to the first Generation of Beyblade. For example Dragoon, Dranzer, Seaborg, Wyborg etc were part of that first Generation. I hope this clears it up. ?

that is zankye
Wheres the best place to buy plastics
(Apr. 04, 2020  9:13 AM)mj9 Wrote: Wheres the best place to buy plastics

Wrong thread. Find the appropriate Purchase Consultation thread in Beymarket.
Whats a "zombie" beyblade? I am dumb.
(May. 15, 2020  12:43 AM)Kit Fisto Wrote: Whats a "zombie" beyblade?  I am dumb.

It's a Beyblade that relies on spin stealing/spin equalisation to out spin opponents.