[Plastics] :: Q&A Thread

(Jul. 26, 2016  3:03 PM)DrigerGatling Wrote: Shafts and Casings are interchangeable as they are indeed parts of the Spin Gear, but that does not have to apply to the Blade Base. While the Defense Grip Base 2 tip can be put into Burning Kerberous' DBC Casing, it won't fit into the Customize Bearing Base, so you have to use e.g. Customize Grip Base to make use of SPs.

Ah I see, I guess beywiki is out of date then, thanks guys!

Not to drag this on, but I fount where beywiki suggests this as a custom, it's on the page for wolborg 2:

Quote:Use in Attack Customization
By fixing the tip in place, it can be used for Attack Customizations. This is most effectively done with a worn tip, however with some practice, even relatively fresh tips can be consistently launched for highly aggressive movement (though this is generally not recommended).

An example of this setup would be:

AR: Upper Claw (Driger V2)
WD: Ten Heavy
SG: Right SG
SG Casings: SG (Free Shaft Version) (Dranzer S)
SG Shaft: SG (Bearing Version 2 Shaft) (Wolborg 2)
SP: Upper Attack SP (Driger V2)
BB: Customize Bearing Base (Burning Kerberous)

[/quote]
(Jul. 26, 2016  3:10 PM)XYZ-Jaden Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2016  3:03 PM)DrigerGatling Wrote: Shafts and Casings are interchangeable as they are indeed parts of the Spin Gear, but that does not have to apply to the Blade Base. While the Defense Grip Base 2 tip can be put into Burning Kerberous' DBC Casing, it won't fit into the Customize Bearing Base, so you have to use e.g. Customize Grip Base to make use of SPs.

Ah I see, I guess beywiki is out of date then, thanks guys!

Not to drag this on, but I fount where beywiki suggests this as a custom, it's on the page for wolborg 2:

Quote:Use in Attack Customization
By fixing the tip in place, it can be used for Attack Customizations. This is most effectively done with a worn tip, however with some practice, even relatively fresh tips can be consistently launched for highly aggressive movement (though this is generally not recommended).

An example of this setup would be:

AR: Upper Claw (Driger V2)
WD: Ten Heavy
SG: Right SG
SG Casings: SG (Free Shaft Version) (Dranzer S)
SG Shaft: SG (Bearing Version 2 Shaft) (Wolborg 2)
SP: Upper Attack SP (Driger V2)
BB: Customize Bearing Base (Burning Kerberous)
[/quote]

Beywiki is no longer the main source for articles, and we know how many issues there are.
But whenever WB2 is moved, it definitely needs a rewrite.
Yeah, you're right, I remember this... kinda like the idea itself, but you definitely need a lot of force to do this, especially getting the DBC out again. I've tried it once, I won't do it again, I would not recommend this. And btw.: At least my tip was not really fixed, it's just hindering the tip a bit in an annoying "Hasbro F230"-way.
Personally I would suggest to cross that out. Does not seem like a proper use at all.
Neo:

It's only that part of the article that's inaccurate though. If you take that part out then it's fine.
Which AR is better for attack? Triple Tiger, Tryngle or Cross Griffon?

Im soon going to order some beys so i can't decide which to get
Most Awesome Bey combo ever:
Driger G AR
Driger V2 for everything else

Life is complete!
Is left or right spin more common? Also is there any way to better predict your opponent's spin direction(without cheating of course)?
(Jul. 27, 2016  7:12 PM)XYZ-Jaden Wrote: Is left or right spin more common? Also is there any way to better predict your opponent's spin direction(without cheating of course)?

Unless you know what Beyblade they own prior to, no.
I'd reckon left being more common, due to to zombies. But a lot of people seem to use Circle Survivor, which is only in right.
Does Metal Dragoon Bearing Stringer's Shaft/Tip fits in Burning Kerberous's Bearing Casing?
I'm pretty sure it only fits in Wolborg's but i'm not 100% sure on that.
(Jul. 28, 2016  8:33 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: Does Metal Dragoon Bearing Stringer's Shaft/Tip fits in Burning Kerberous's Bearing Casing?

I tried it and it that combination does not work.
Does anyone here have any data on Trident Vector's performance? i didn't get much data other than a mention that it has too much recoil even for Uriel 2's tip to handle.

It's Poseidon's AR btw.
I don't have any data, but I have tried it for attack. It seems like it would be really good right? It isn't. It is hollow underneath (I actually thought mine was fake and had to check out an unboxing to verify that it was real, haha) so it doesn't have as much force behind it's blows as you would think. I have heard others mention that it may be good for other things, but I have only tried it for attack
What combo did you use it on, Zoroaste? I'm curious as to how much it weighs compared to the top-tier ARs for attack (Triple Tiger, Corona Saber, etc)
Does the green Death Gargoyle from the Random Booster come with a Flat or Semi Flat Blade Base?
(Jul. 29, 2016  6:59 PM)Zera Wrote: Does the green Death Gargoyle from the Random Booster come with a Flat or Semi Flat Blade Base?

IIRC Random Boosters aren't supposed to have a specific Blade Base. So it could be anything.
(Jul. 27, 2016  7:12 PM)XYZ-Jaden Wrote: Is left or right spin more common? Also is there any way to better predict your opponent's spin direction(without cheating of course)?

Just check what launcher they are using that's the easiest as they could easily just swap out the spin gear say in a dragoon s
I tried it with Seaborg base. It weighs a decent amount, it's just that it's weight to size ratio isn't good. Something like Corona Saber or Triple Tiger is a lot more solid and transfers a lot more energy with it's hits.

IIRC, Death Gargoyle comes with flat. They do come with random bases, but there are bases made to match the AR's. In this case I believe flat is supposed to match up with the Death Gargoyle AR
Thank you all for your replys. Smile
Yes just to confirm this is the case. If you have a whole green Death Gargoyle it would be flat base since it's supposed to be a recolor of the original. In all the plastics random boosters anything other than prizes come randomized so unless you find an opened one there's no guarantee.
Is it legal to print and apply stickers you found from scans onto the spin gear and bit beast, or do you have to use only the sticker that came with the bey?
(Jul. 29, 2016  11:43 PM)XYZ-Jaden Wrote: Is it legal to print and apply stickers you found from scans onto the spin gear and bit beast, or do you have to use only the sticker that came with the bey?

I'm sure it's legal. It's just stickers, I don't see much difference.
can someone suggest me which WD and Sub-AR is should use on my combo?

AR:- Great Tiger
Sub-AR:- Dragoon Saucer/War Lion [depend on which would be better]
WD:- Crack???
SG:- Bearing Core 2
SP:- Defence Ring
BB:- Customize Grip Base

also can this combo can beat Driger V2 and/or Wolborg 4? those 2 combos are dominating in my area. I heard this combo can take down both but just confirming

edit:- P.S. I don't have Wide Defence or Survivor [seller said he can't sell them now]
According to your list you don't have Galzzly. If you get your hands on one, use War Bear instead of War Lion. Neo and I did some tests with Twin Horn, War Lion & War Bear and it seems - which is reasonable I guess - that War Bear is a better AR for defensive zombies than War Lion.
Other than that I would definitely suggest Dragon Saucer as choice for the SAR.

As for the WD I don't have a good advice. Wide Defense & Wide Survivor are essential parts and you should definitely get these (ask e.g. OkinawamTS). From what I've tested by now it does pretty awful against Driger V2 with Ten Heavy and pretty good with Ten Wide. Might post some test results later.

You can have a look at my Plastic Testings thread to see some results against Circle Survivor (Wolborg 4). It can take down Driger V2, yeah, but as Ultra said in the Twin Horn Discussion it has indeed some struggle against it. I will do some tests later to get valid results.

P.S.: Burning Kerberous' Double Bearing Core would be an even better choice for the SG. The tip runs incredibly smooth in it if you have 2 NSK Bearings (which you already have with BK&WB2).

P.S. 2: Defense Grip Base 2 > Customize Grip Base & Defense Ring. Ultra told me that a while ago and it's true. I always have the feeling Customize Grip is hindering the bearing and so the performance. Defense Grip Base 2 is the choice for DZ I would say.
Why the heck would you use Galzzly's main AR though? Those spikes do nothing but add recoil IMO. If you can, get Hasbro's Twin Horn (the one with the S-AR support) and use that and Dragon Saucer SAR. If you don't want to spend money though, Tiger Defenser works well in left.

DrigerGatling is correct though- Wide Defense and Survivor are vital and cannot be subsituted. Get those.

You then need to replace the Neo Right SG Casings on Double Bearing Core with left, put your two NSK shield bearings in it, add Wolborg 2's shaft, and you get this combination:

AR: Twin Horn
S-AR: Dragon Saucer SAR
WD: Wide Defense
SG: Neo Left SG (Double Bearing Core)
SG Shaft: SG Bearing Version 2 (Wolborg 2 Shaft)
BB: Defense Grip Base 2

Which is a defensive zombie: it can handle Driger V2 handily but cannot, unfortunately, handle Circle Survivor defense well.

@DrigerGatling: Defense Grip Base 2 does have better LAD but Customize Grip Base provides better defense with it's Support Parts. DGB2 is better for zombies, while CGB is better for Defensive Zombies IIRC.

On a related note, has anyone tested Dragon Breaker with it's own SAR yet? I'm curious as to how it performs.