[Plastics] :: Q&A Thread

(Jul. 12, 2016  7:47 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: Thank you all

I wanted to be sure before buying anything because I want to use the ice blue version of wolborg with a blue upper dragoon, and if I remember right that wolborg isn't cheap

This will be my next plastic gen combo Grin

Should be noted that the Hasbro Upper Dragoons are reinforced, and you may want that.
Also... I don't know of any ice Blue Wolborg 4. Perhaps you are talking about Wolborg MS???
(Jul. 12, 2016  11:48 PM)Neo Wrote:

I wanted to be sure before buying anything because I want to use the ice blue version of wolborg with a blue upper dragoon, and if I remember right that wolborg isn't cheap

Should be noted that the Hasbro Upper Dragoons are reinforced, and you may want that.
Also... I don't know of any ice Blue Wolborg 4. Perhaps you are talking about Wolborg MS???

There actually is an ice blue Wolborg 4. It does exist, but pretty hard to come by. Where did you obtain it, Izhkoort?

Pay more attention then? It exists.
Oh wow. Sweet, never seen it. I want one. It would kinda match the Roller Defenser AR. Better than gray anyway. Must be super rare though
(Jul. 13, 2016  12:30 AM)Ultra Wrote:

Pay more attention then? It exists.

I'll write about it in my dream journal, okay? :3
I didn't have it, I said I want to buy one for the combo, but before planning to do that I wanted to make sure the combo was good

I saw oki upload one months ago (now sold), and since I started has an adult to play beyblade I saw more of them in his site, I just have to be patient Grin

Is there any picture of the difference between hasbro's and takara's?
(Jul. 13, 2016  11:47 AM)Izhkoort Wrote: I didn't have it, I said I want to buy one for the combo, but before planning to do that I wanted to make sure the combo was good

I saw oki upload one months ago (now sold), and since I started has an adult to play beyblade I saw more of them in his site, I just have to be patient Grin

Is there any picture of the difference between hasbro's and takara's?

Hasbro's plastic quality is the best, but I doubt the base gets that many benefits from being Hasbro.
Was just wondering for Plastics tournaments what launchers were legal?
(Jul. 14, 2016  8:01 PM)pompadude Wrote: Was just wondering for Plastics tournaments what launchers were legal?

well launcher that is made to be used with plastic beys :p

https://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&rct=j&...QcNtmW_WOg
How much could cost an used blue Master Dragoon and an used Ice Blue Wolborg 4?

Would be better to buy a NIP Wolborg 4 even if an used one works well?
Why 2 of bearing in Burning Kerberous are different? i heard one of them is metal bearing, what does that means?

also bearing in Dranzer S is same as Burning Kerberous's 2nd bearing?. i read it has 2 and 3 on it while 2nd bearing [which i assume is metal bearing] on Burning Kerberous don't have them.
If one or more of the pegs on Hasbro Cross Gryphon breaks off, is it still legal? I'm mainly wondering, because I just lost one and need to know if I have to buy a new one.
Can someone suggest what all Plastic Beys I can/should buy to be competitive?

My budget is around $120 [can be stretched if needed]. I want to some strong/fun parts to upgrade my combos as well as want to increase my collection

Here's List of Plastic Blades I have already:-
Dragoon G
Draciel G
Dranzer S
Dragoon V2
Dranzer V2
Burning Kerberous
Touch Pegasis
Driger S
Driger F
Seaborg
Wide Defence
Wide Survive
Master Dragoon
Metal Dranzer
Wolborg 1
Wolborg 2
Wolborg 4 [lol tela fan :p]
Vortex Ape
Griffileon
You basically have all the staples get these and your set
Driger G good ar for attack
Driger V2 good out of the box
Metal Driger (takara / sonokong) comes with a heavy metal core which is good for compacts / weight base defense
@FIREFIRE CPB:
I can't answer the question why BK has two different bearing, but what you need to know is:
One of them is just a Metal Bearing, the other one is called an NSK Bearing. Both of them can be seen in the Wiki article about Burning Kerberous:

The NSK Bearing provides less friction for the Shaft itself, so you would want to have two of these in your Double Bearing Core. A second one can be obtained with Wolborg 2, which you already have.

Beys I would recommend to get (keep in mind it's my personal opinion):

Gaia Dragoon V: It's another good stock beyblade and I've always had good results with Metal Flat 2.
Dark D_____: Definitely not a must-have, especially because of the high price. But I really like Survivor Ring as an alternative for Defense Ring, e.g. in combination with Triple Tiger or Triangle Wing. And it is easier to get than e.g. Orthrus with Double Attacker and Twin Guard. And for myself I like to use Dark Wing AR&SAR as well.
Driger V2: First of all - as MJ99TCGGaming has already said - it's a great bey out of the box. Other than that Customize Metal Change is a really useful part combined with Defense Ring.
Driger G: It's a (kind of) cheap way to get a useful AR.
Draciel MBD: Its BB is just nice to use in compact customization.
Gaia Dragoon G: As we've tested a few months ago its SAR is also a good use with War Bear AR to get a nice zombie setup.
Metal Driger: Already covered by MJ99TCGGaming Smile

Quote:If one or more of the pegs on Hasbro Cross Gryphon breaks off, is it still legal? I'm mainly wondering, because I just lost one and need to know if I have to buy a new one.

I would like to ask this question as well Tongue_out
(Jul. 20, 2016  12:41 PM)DrigerGatling Wrote:
Quote:If one or more of the pegs on Hasbro Cross Gryphon breaks off, is it still legal? I'm mainly wondering, because I just lost one and need to know if I have to buy a new one.

I would like to ask this question as well Tongue_out

I would like to say no, as otherwise would likely set a precedence for everyone with a Hasbro Cross Griffon who's not a collector to intentionally break off all their pegs.
What possible reason would they have to break off the pegs? They don't affect the beyblade so even if it the pegs breaking didn't make it illegal it would be pointless.
Pegs on the AR add recoil and pegs on the base cause easier scraping. Both are detrimental to the effectiveness of the part but, since only the AR is any good competetively, only the Hasbro AR would be altered in this way.

As with many stadium alteration rulings and other, similar cases, I believe the ruling would most likely be a "no".
If a part is altered by human beings then slight differences in how people do it will affect the balance and weight of the part making it hard test and generally inconsistent. The WBO has ruled to avoid such issues in the past with stadia and launcher setups but I don't believe anyone has yet feilded a reasonable case regarding actual beyblade parts.
which are the combos that can KO and OS Wolborg 4

at last tourney many blader used it and completely dominated tournament. well no one used Rubber Flat tipped attacker [i didn't due to person i got it from didn't shipped it yet] but it stopped most of SG Metal Flat 2 attacker and it OSed many zombie combo i made in free play too]

also which is better for attack? Tryngle's AR or Griffleon's AR or Driger G's ar
combos i used against it and failed (Click to View)
I've seen certain attack combos using Wolborg 2's spin gear and rubber tip requiring that the rubber be "fixed," what exactly does that mean?
(Jul. 25, 2016  4:50 PM)XYZ-Jaden Wrote: I've seen certain attack combos using Wolborg 2's spin gear and rubber tip requiring that the rubber be "fixed," what exactly does that mean?

What combo? Not sure if it's legal to fix the shaft's tip in place.
Apparently putting wolborg's shaft into Burning Kerberous's blade base fixes it? Idk
Yeah that's illegal. You have to force the WB2 shaft in there to get it to fit
(Jul. 25, 2016  10:40 PM)Zoroaste Wrote: Yeah that's illegal. You have to force the WB2 shaft in there to get it to fit

Really? I thought that the shafts were interchangeable as long as they were considered part of the spin gear and not part of the blade base
Shafts and Casings are interchangeable as they are indeed parts of the Spin Gear, but that does not have to apply to the Blade Base. While the Defense Grip Base 2 tip can be put into Burning Kerberous' DBC Casing, it won't fit into the Customize Bearing Base, so you have to use e.g. Customize Grip Base to make use of SPs.