[Plastics] :: Q&A Thread

Oh okay. Didn't they only get released in UK or did other countries get them too?
how "strong" is upper claw + upper attack compared to upper dragoon, for upper attack
example combo
AR-upper claw
WD-wide defense
SG-right SG (free shaft casings + full auto clutch shaft)
SP-upper attack
BB-customise bearing base

AR-upper dragoon
WD-wide defense
SG-right SG (free shaft casings + full auto clutch shaft)
SP-defense ring
BB-customise bearing base
I thought it was a uk thing to but i think i've seen them in american auctions on ebay
I don't really like Upper Claw + SP Upper Attack for UA combos, personally.
I find Upper Dragoon is the tried and true UA AR. DRV2 is its own stock thing. I typically use the combo of Upper Dragoon and Wide Defense on Grip Base. I want to say having three slopes would make it better than the two on UC+UA.
(May. 30, 2016  5:58 AM)Neo Wrote: I don't really like Upper Claw + SP Upper Attack for UA combos, personally.
I find Upper Dragoon is the tried and true UA AR. DRV2 is its own stock thing. I typically use the combo of Upper Dragoon and Wide Defense on Grip Base. I want to say having three slopes would make it better than the two on UC+UA.
i thought the slopes of driger v2 are lower, hence they can pick up the blade easier.
also i usually try to create an attack/spin stealer combo with upper attack.
Yes, Driger V2's support parts reach lower but the bases that support that aren't necessarily as good. Also, IIRC, Upper Dragoon was proven to have slightly better angles on it.
It's a common debate but I'm pretty sure the answer is that Driger V2 + support parts is, strictly speaking, better overall than Upper Dragoon but that Upper Dragoon is more usable due to the combos you can make without having to worry about fitting in support parts.
Also, Upper Dragoon scrapes less.
(May. 30, 2016  2:35 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: Yes, Driger V2's support parts reach lower but the bases that support that aren't necessarily as good. Also, IIRC, Upper Dragoon was proven to have slightly better angles on it.
It's a common debate but I'm pretty sure the answer is that Driger V2 + support parts is, strictly speaking, better overall than Upper Dragoon but that Upper Dragoon is more usable due to the combos you can make without having to worry about fitting in support parts.
i usually just resort to customise grip base for driger v2, due to how easily the SP's can scrape.
customise grip base is tall enough.
(May. 30, 2016  3:06 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote:
(May. 30, 2016  2:35 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: Yes, Driger V2's support parts reach lower but the bases that support that aren't necessarily as good. Also, IIRC, Upper Dragoon was proven to have slightly better angles on it.
i usually just resort to customise grip base for driger v2, due to how easily the SP's can scrape.

A little too tall. It's worth nothing if the opposing is lower than you, and you're effectively "raising" nothing.
(May. 30, 2016  6:05 PM)Neo Wrote:
(May. 30, 2016  3:06 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote:

A little too tall. It's worth nothing if the opposing is lower than you, and you're effectively "raising" nothing.
i use it with dranzer v's SG, it is low enough, but doesn't scrape.
(May. 30, 2016  6:34 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote:
(May. 30, 2016  6:05 PM)Neo Wrote:
(May. 30, 2016  3:06 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: i usually just resort to customise grip base for driger v2, due to how easily the SP's can scrape.

i use it with dranzer v's SG, it is low enough, but doesn't scrape.

Still not the best option. I really don't find CGB tip to be good at all.
Even using UC+UA on Uriel 2's tip, I don't find it as impressive as Upper Dragoon.
how does triangle wing compares to upper dragoon?
i usually use upper dragon for right spin, and triangle wing for left spin.
Triangle Wing is no where near as good Upper Dragoon, but it is the best left spin option. I can get it to kill a defensive zombie build. Y'know, Twinny.
Today I finally received the BeyBlades I ordered on kleinanzeigen.ebay.de. One of the Beys was Spark Knight. There was also another bit beast included but I don't know the name. It's a roboter samurai with two swords. One of the swords is a katana that resembles a lightning bolt. Can anybody tell me the name? Thank you.
Is it legal to use a sub AR upside down? And what combos prevent War Bear's Sub AR from spinning?
Is it true that sonokong plastics are incompatible with takara and Hasbro plastics?
(May. 31, 2016  5:36 PM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: Is it legal to use a sub AR upside down? And what combos prevent War Bear's Sub AR from spinning?

I want to say no, but I'm unsure. There are little ridges on some of the SARs, some that come to mind like Dragon Saucer, War Lion, Screw Zeus, and I think War Bear. They probably indicate which side should be on the bottom, lines facing down. Makes sense to me. But the Free Wing SARs (minus White Gabe) don't have these.

Dragon Breaker does the job well, I believe.

(Jun. 01, 2016  9:17 AM)MJ99TCGGaming Wrote: Is it true that sonokong plastics are incompatible with takara and Hasbro plastics?

Tis' true. For S, F, V, and V2 SonoKong used a different mold system, and the parts were smaller than the normal Takara and Hasbro Beyblades. Size was rectified with G and GT, for G-Revolution, but the Plastic quality is still low in my opinion. I'd just stay away from SK Plastics, unless it's for a stadium.
i was thinking of getting a beystadium from the plastic and HMS generation
which one should i get?
I heard some defence types in Plastics and HMS was able to KO stamina types. is that is true?
(Jun. 01, 2016  1:08 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: i was thinking of getting a beystadium from the plastic and HMS generation
which one should i get?

I personally like the Vortex Stadium a lot because it's very big and it looks cool. I like the old Hasbro Stadiums a lot in general because they are big and you can play ouside without the chance that your Beyblade falls on the pavement or in the mud.
(Jun. 01, 2016  1:42 PM)FIREFIRE Wrote: I heard some defence types in Plastics and HMS was able to KO stamina types. is that is true?
not necessarily pure defense but this combo sort of does this, i think
AR-seagon attacker (sea dragon)
WD-defense ring (sea dragon)
RC-grip sharp core (advance guardian)
(Jun. 01, 2016  1:08 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: i was thinking of getting a beystadium from the plastic and HMS generation
which one should i get?

Hasbro or what?
Obviously I'll recommend Tornado Attack (the best stadium IMO), and Tornado Balance.
Super great stadiums. Honestly I find TA leagues better than... BB-10. I know it's good for people that have no other option, since Plastics and HMS aren't as prevalent, but the openings are more fit for the smaller size of MFB.
Engine Gear is pretty rad. Mobile is also fun.

(Jun. 01, 2016  1:42 PM)FIREFIRE Wrote: I heard some defence types in Plastics and HMS was able to KO stamina types. is that is true?

WB2's shaft is aggressive when worn, so it's very possible to KO Endurance builds. Endurance typically uses Wide Survivor, so they're pretty easy to knock around.

(Jun. 01, 2016  2:00 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote:
not necessarily pure defense but this combo sort of does this, i think
AR-seagon attacker (sea dragon)
WD-defense ring (sea dragon)
RC-grip sharp core (advance guardian)

Let's keep it to Plastics m890zzzz.
Tornado attack all the way for plastics and HMS. I think it's definitely the most balanced. Tornado balance favors defense and stamina, type s favors attack. And I like Tornado attack's ridge and dish shape more than bb10. But if you have to only get one for plastics, hms and mfb, then bb10 it the way to go. I think it's legal for plastics and hms right?
(Jun. 02, 2016  7:16 AM)Zoroaste Wrote: Tornado attack all the way for plastics and HMS. I think it's definitely the most balanced. Tornado balance favors defense and stamina, type s favors attack. And I like Tornado attack's ridge and dish shape more than bb10. But if you have to only get one for plastics, hms and mfb, then bb10 it the way to go. I think it's legal for plastics and hms right?

As much as I don't like it for Plastics and HMS, it is the most cost effective/best value. And I suppose that's the reason it's legal, haha.
(Jun. 01, 2016  9:38 AM)Neo Wrote:
(May. 31, 2016  5:36 PM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: Is it legal to use a sub AR upside down? And what combos prevent War Bear's Sub AR from spinning?
I want to say no, but I'm unsure. There are little ridges on some of the SARs, some that come to mind like Dragon Saucer, War Lion, Screw Zeus, and I think War Bear. They probably indicate which side should be on the bottom, lines facing down. Makes sense to me. But the Free Wing SARs (minus White Gabe) don't have these.
Dragon Breaker does the job well, I believe.

Gaia Dragoon S' sub-AR is used upside down on stock Guardian Driger. I believe such combos were legalised, even if I am skeptical of most of them.

(May. 31, 2016  3:41 PM)Zera Wrote: Today I finally received the BeyBlades I ordered on kleinanzeigen.ebay.de. One of the Beys was Spark Knight. There was also another bit beast included but I don't know the name. It's a roboter samurai with two swords. One of the swords is a katana that resembles a lightning bolt. Can anybody tell me the name? Thank you.

Sounds kinda like Knight Dranzer to me.