Plastics General Discussion

(Feb. 16, 2012  5:09 PM)Poseidon Wrote: Maybe a mechanism in your launcher has broke, like the wind and shoot launcher.

I hope nothing did. Still, I do not think something did break. As it is a weird launcher, I had kept it extremely safe. Only if it would have rusted as th!nk said, or I actually got a defective piece, or the design of the launcher itself is too bad...
(Feb. 17, 2012  11:54 AM)Poseidon Wrote: I gave away one of my polta's lol, i've still got spark knight and sazio though Tongue_out

Polta foreverrrrrrr
Oh yeah Bump Attack Ring for life.
It's so hilariously fragile.
When I was a kid, as soon as I saw bump king I seriously thought 'oh my god, look at the attack ring on that, wait til I battle with my cousins now'.

Those battles were so embarrassing.
What's the AR's usual life span, like, how many battles?

I saw bump king and scoffed at it because it had the lowest total star rating I had seen until that point Serious
My friend got a Bump King and used it against my uncustomized Dranzer V2. Broke one of the wings off on the second launch out of the box.

He got it on sale, or something. It was mostly a battle intended to break it, but, still... we were kind of surprised at the speed of the break...
Mine never broke but I only used it for 5 battles. It would seriously stop spinning at the first impact no matter how small, and it was so easy to pocket!
(Feb. 18, 2012  12:41 AM)Hazel Wrote: My friend got a Bump King and used it against my uncustomized Dranzer V2. Broke one of the wings off on the second launch out of the box.

He got it on sale, or something. It was mostly a battle intended to break it, but, still... we were kind of surprised at the speed of the break...

Jesus..........

Uriel 2 normally lasts at least 3, but I guess you were particularly unlucky that day.....
I did not get unlucky at all, it was not my Bump King. Wink
Bump King AR + Uriel 2 Base. Ultimate Explosion Combination!
But seriously, that AR is SO fragile... But from faint memory, I remember that mine lasted for a respectable amount of time, until a Dragoon GT cut through it....
(Feb. 18, 2012  12:41 AM)Hazel Wrote: My friend got a Bump King and used it against my uncustomized Dranzer V2. Broke one of the wings off on the second launch out of the box.

The same happened to me. Bump King's weakness surprised me at first, then I bought a Trygle and got on with my life.

On another note, Sweet merciful cupcakes! This thread! I love it!
Am I the only one that thinks SG Semi Flat is completely inferior to BB Semi Flat compacts? I mean when using the former in compacts the combos never win. However with BB Semi Flat they are much more successful. Also does anyone think that Takara's mold of Wing Cross has some attack? I definitely do. Too bad it breaks it meaning that we can the stamina type hasbro one. Also Galeon sucks for compacts too. I mean I know it's good for defence and whatever but compared to Driger Defencer and Wing Cross it sucks. The other two wear down the opponents stamina but Galeon doesn't do that at all due to it's S-AR.
No, Mc Frown agrees with you.

I don't.

If they're losing, you're not using them against the right opponents for compacts (compact: Concentrated Weight: For Less Movement: Defensive). BB Semi Flat has horrible defense. Use better attackers.

Both molds of wing cross have some attack. heck, all ar's have some attack. It's decently shaped and spaced, but has no range.

Yeah, I hate war lion honestly, silly shape, weird weight distro, and it seems to take hits worse than tiger defenser. Don't even use it on any of my beyblades. Use the SAR with Hasbro Twin Horn. It works real nice for zombie defense, though I need to try mc frown's suggestion. Gyro AR is more disappointing though, hah.
Should help you question the classic "oh but we KNOW this". Do we? Really?

Yeah, we KNOW all hidden spirit AR's Suck (sup griffolyon, griffolyon (hasbro), griffolyon 2, etanzel, unknown black griffolyon recolor, zinrai, hayate, raiden, zinrai 2, raiden 2, shin-hayate, Hasbro zinrai, hasbro raiden, hasbro hayate), no point legalising those.
Not sure whether hasbro used the same molds as takara for griff 1 and zinrai/raiden/hayate one but whatever.
All know gyro ar is best zombie AR (it sucks). All know Whale Crusher is great OHKO AR (it sucks). All know Dragon GT's AR sucks. All know Twin Horn Has Recoil (NO, ONLY IN RIGHT SPIN). All know hasbro ruined twin horn (NOPE, STILLLLLLL TOP-TIER, just a DIFFERENT type).

Yeah honestly it gets tiring.
I guess the way i'm using the parts makes them not really compact combos since I use BB semi flat because it has a more aggressive movement and I don't use heavy weight disks.
(Feb. 19, 2012  7:04 PM)Ultra Wrote: Am I the only one that thinks SG Semi Flat is completely inferior to BB Semi Flat compacts?

depends on AR/WD but yes yes yes
Semi Flat has all the skills

10B Bistool and War Lion/10 Heavy/Semi Flat omdddd
Just to clarify it's the only combo where I like War Lion.
(Feb. 20, 2012  3:44 AM)Mc Frown Wrote:
(Feb. 19, 2012  7:04 PM)Ultra Wrote: Am I the only one that thinks SG Semi Flat is completely inferior to BB Semi Flat compacts?

depends on AR/WD but yes yes yes
Semi Flat has all the skills

10B Bistool and War Lion/10 Heavy/Semi Flat omdddd
Just to clarify it's the only combo where I like War Lion.

Man, Semi Flat is ridiculously easy to KO though :c
but so are all compacts and semi flat has better spin time and movement and LAD
I do not find good compacts easy to KO, honestly, and nor do most people. That's the whole point of them having the HMC and 10 Heavy. Concentrated weight is hard to move.
I do use a sweet attack type, but most people are stuck with storm grip/SG Metal Flat 2 and even Grip Base struggles at times. Very few people have the parts and investment to handle compacts with attack in Tornado Attack, and they're a great hassle in BB-10, especially for "just okay" attackers.

10bBistool, I like it enough, but man, it may as well be a helium balloon, and I can OS it with Tiger Defenser/10 Heavy/Neo Right HMC/SG Metal Change with particularly aggressive launching to dent its stamina due to wing cross's recoil. War Lion fares slightly better, but still, flying outta dat stadium to even a regular attacker.

Also, the high rpm of an hmc/10heavy compact makes them quite resistant to upper attack. Not entirely so, but it goes a long way.

Semi Flat just doesn't take hits well, so eh. I can see the appeal but I respectfully disagree.
♥ Driger S + 10H/HMC.

Really need to get an HMC again.
Do it, they're not too pricey and while it sucks, metal driger's AR looks kinda neat on a green SG Sharp (which you can get from master draciel, which has a nice AR)
I have 2 oh yeeee
Yeah they look really cool and you can drop a metal ball inside of one and tuck it under a bitchip to conceal an extra gram of weight!