Plastics General Discussion

Somehow I doubt that a tourney judge would look upon it too kindly when your bitchip inevitably flies off from a hard collision and the metal ball hits someone in the face. Serious
I once put a pebble inside the spin gear of my Metal Draciel, and well I was trying to emulate the "beasts from a stone" in V-Force. Derp.
(Feb. 22, 2012  6:10 PM)Codeine Extorts Wrote: I once put a pebble inside the spin gear of my Metal Draciel, and well I was trying to emulate the "beasts from a stone" in V-Force. Derp.

Not gonna lie, that's pretty awesome.

I just put a metal ball in my normal SG as I never owned a neo SG as a kid.
I had a Zeus with an engine gear a few years ago and I never did find out if the attack ring was suppose to be free spinning. When I was little I spent most of my time trying to make the attack ring stay in place.
It was. It can be fixed in place with a few AR's, Great Dragon (Gaia Dragoon) is best in left spin (somewhat fragile in right), and white gabriel g's twin horn (hasbro ver.) in right. Some other AR's work too, but I forget.
Man, I was just trying out Master Dranzer for Ultra.

It's seriously underrated, the AR has really good attack (though it has recoil issues and is really fragile), like, tier 2 ish perhaps.

The base works nice for compacts because it maintains RPM really well and the HMC/10 Heavy help the stability, along with the round shape which means you don't lose much spin if you scrape. That said, having 0 attack means anything that can steal spin can and will bend you over it's knee and laugh as you flail. That includes the spin stealing upper attack combo thing. That said, Metal Sting laughs at normal upper attackers because its RPM is TOO DAMN HIGH, and it does pretty well against smash for the same reason, it's hard to stop, and doesn't run itself out of the stadium. Real nice.

Not a must have, but a good beyblade.
Thought you might hate it, idk why.

I really didn't expect much out of it except the AR breaking but it proved me wrong.
How can you think that?! Master Dranzer looks awesome! (goes looking for another one on ebay)
Obviously, Mc Frown is a big silly head. Serious
Master Dranzer is beast what are you talking about. One of my most favorite ones. XD
Speaking of Dranzers I wish I owned Metal Dranzer again.
It has such a cool AR. Yes it sucks but w/e

Also I might be biased against Master Dranzer because mine had a funky tip maybe idk. I was like that with my first Dranzer S. The shaft didn't work right for some reason.
Ahh, I was wondering about that, seeing as I was sorta torn on whether to get one or not... I do like the how the original looks, honestly, but yeah.

Maybe. It's not the most stable base, but yeah, if you use it right it's pretty good.
I used to own Metal Dranzer. I don't remember it being great except I used to not know anything about bey soooo. The AR looks really cool for a slightly more aggressive compact though.
Pretty sure it sucks. I had a fake one, that AR sucked. Recoil out the whazoo.
the contact ponts are like, so unexposed though
im sure it sucks but I still like it :#
They were still there, and still recoily.

You are allowed to like sucky beyblades, you know.
I just like all the beys I used to own
except Dragoon F
I hate Dragoon F
Dragoooon FFFFFFFFFFFFFF
I love dragoon F.

That AR has NINE STARS MAN

NINE STARS

Spent forever hunting for one, was so upset because I bought a Driger S instead (for eight heavy). That was one of my biggest regrets, missing out on the 9-star attack ring of Dragoon F for a measly Driger S.

... Yeah.
I have two of the ARs and one of the BBs if you want to buy.
Then you'll have 18 stars worth of attack ring.

Just realized I've owned 4 Dragoon Fs
I have one AR, and one with a broken SAR, two bases (and a third broken one). I would have two, but one went missing with my broken turbo left EG, a metal semi flat CEW and dranzer GT base, and IIRC a fake weight disk.

So nah, I'm good.
I found myself drown into the fact that
I dun own original colors of plastic RBs
like rushing boar and manta diver
it turns out that I'm addicted to changing their colors if possibles
and I think getting a death gargoyle wif white as base color must be great hhaaaa

that's a crazy thought isn't it lol
speaking of weight disks I have this weird one thats the shape/size of 8 Balance but it's filled like a Heavy series WD. I have no reason to think it's fake either. It came with a slew of only real parts. Oh well.
I found a Bound Attacker in my LEGO crate. Heh?
(Feb. 28, 2012  3:09 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: speaking of weight disks I have this weird one thats the shape/size of 8 Balance but it's filled like a Heavy series WD. I have no reason to think it's fake either. It came with a slew of only real parts. Oh well.

It must be fake, but post pics?

@Codeine Extorts: Fragile little guy. There were some weird mods with them in the first spin up guide book too, though they'd be illegal under current rules, they were pretty cool.
I have a broken one, heh.