Plastics General Discussion

(Sep. 03, 2013  4:54 AM)Kei Wrote: I think the part of the sheet that was cut off from the left hand side was for Dragoon S, since it says "ドラ" (Do-Ra), and then is cut off right where the rest of the name would have been.

It could be Doraigaa or Dorashieru too, hah.
(Sep. 03, 2013  5:02 AM)Kai-V Wrote: It could be Doraigaa or Dorashieru too, hah.

That's true, but I guessed it would be Dragoon since the Draciel and Driger Bit Beasts are included on the top of the sheet already.
Oh hey I think I have one or two of the blader picture stickers from that on bitchips.

Thanks for the scan - particularly that blader DJ sticker (the coro dragon one is nice too, seeing as there wasn't a good scan of it last I checked) ! Eee
(Sep. 03, 2013  5:21 AM)th!nk Wrote: Oh hey I think I have one or two of the blader picture stickers from that on bitchips.

Thanks for the scan - particularly that blader DJ sticker (the coro dragon one is nice too, seeing as there wasn't a good scan of it last I checked) ! Eee

I know I have one of Tala on a Bit Chip, so I'm pretty sure that CoroCoro must have released other sticker sheets as well at some point. It's a shame we don't have scans of them.

No problem! Much of the thanks should go to Suntailhawk for finding it, though.
Oh wow those are sweet!

Never seen a sticker sheet like that.
Very nice.
Ha! Awesome! Pretty sure I saw something like those once, although I'm pretty sure I just dismissed 'em as fake at the time... Although how something like that could be faked, and why anybody would bother is rather beyond me...
Really a random thought, so why not here... why is it that with all of the hasbro beys the alternate bitchip sticker was always that same bird thing, all the way from Bakuten Shoot (can't think what the first season is called in America) to G Revolution
(Sep. 05, 2013  1:03 AM)Time Wrote: Really a random thought, so why not here... why is it that with all of the hasbro beys the alternate bitchip sticker was always that same bird thing, all the way from Bakuten Shoot (can't think what the first season is called in America) to G Revolution

Haha, I always wondered this too, and it was extremely irritating after a while.
I remember the first time I ordered a TT Beyblade and got some really cool alternates.
I kept hoping Hasbro would eventually do something like that, but I do not believe it ever happened.
Another random thought about Plastics, so like Time said, why not here...
The very first formal education I ever had about Plastics was: Wide Defense is the best Weight Disk.
It's pretty much true lol.
(Sep. 05, 2013  4:26 AM)Kai Hiwatari Wrote:
(Sep. 05, 2013  1:03 AM)Time Wrote: Really a random thought, so why not here... why is it that with all of the hasbro beys the alternate bitchip sticker was always that same bird thing, all the way from Bakuten Shoot (can't think what the first season is called in America) to G Revolution

Haha, I always wondered this too, and it was extremely irritating after a while.
I remember the first time I ordered a TT Beyblade and got some really cool alternates.
I kept hoping Hasbro would eventually do something like that, but I do not believe it ever happened.
Ice Dranzer? Yah, all the hasbro beys I got had it.
It seems like the only Hasbro Beyblade I ever got that did not have the Ice Dranzer bit beast, was Zeus, which simply had two Zeus Bit Beast Stickers, one of which had a red outline and the other blue.
There were other stickers from hasbro (Ice Dragoon is the main one I'm aware of, which I got myself a couple of times, I've heard spark draciel being common in some areas too, but I've not seen many hasbro Spark Draciel stickers so I kinda doubt that seeing as I have a lot of the person who told me that's spare bitchips). However, Ice Dranzer was practically ubiquitous and I was shocked to get anything else. I'm not sure why that was the case, seeing as hasbro would've had to print a lot of the stickers that takara used as random secondaries (like ice dranzer) for a lot of the 4 layer system beys anyway (most of them didn't have a set bit sticker and came with two random ones from the secondaries pool in Takara's case, eg my two roller defensers came with four different stickers in total).

The GT series came with two set stickers (Dragoon/Dranzer GT came with their own + their G counterparts stickers, Zeus and Gigars came with two different-background-colour versions of their own (in takara versions the second has a textbox on it, which sucks in zeus's case because I much prefer the background colors of the secondary one).

(Oct. 07, 2013  12:40 AM)Wombat Wrote: Another random thought about Plastics, so like Time said, why not here...
The very first formal education I ever had about Plastics was: Wide Defense is the best Weight Disk.
It's pretty much true lol.

Probably best part full stop, in all honestly. Certainly the most useful part. I wrote a blogpost about it/the fact it's better value for money than just about any full beyblade despite being around the same price (well, that was when it was written, since then prices for it have dropped a bit), but it hasn't really got through to people still.
I have a Dranzer F - Metal Master Version, how much is it worth?
(Jul. 22, 2014  10:51 PM)tails375 Wrote: I have a Dranzer F - Metal Master Version, how much is it worth?
It depends on what condition it's in, but a fair price can be found here.

For future reference, a better place to ask that would be the Plastics Q&A Thread. It's a bit confusing at first with all the similar thread names/topics but you'll get used to it.
I was wondering where my price list went haha ^^
just to start this off agai, I hate the look of the phantom series. They all look horrific.
Phantom Force? Really?! I loved Blue Dragoon and Red Dranzer! They look awesome! Metal Dragoon is even awesome-r!
Oh those things.
Ew. I hate those. So ugly.
Gray and pink Seaborg II =_='
No, you mean hyperblade Poseidon. I think they look nice.

Metal masters (except pink seaborg) and Phantom force look awesome.
Technically you guys should use the following thread in the Plastics & HMS forum :
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Plastics...ion-Thread