Pictures of yourself!

(Oct. 28, 2021  7:11 AM)GhostFox Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2021  2:08 PM)MrMister Wrote: Yeah I get that a lot, heh. No offense taken.
I assume it's because of my grammar.
I actually think it's 'cause of your name!
MisterMister kinda sounds like you're a mister lol:p
 Maybe, but it's also a really dumb name, something an adult wouldn't use.
Since I dont really see any rules on if we are allowed to remove images of ourselves soon or not, here I go:

Heres to the lucky people who see my irl self first. Will probably remove it from view later on, although Im almost an adult and dont rlly care. Im just shy

(so please dont quote my post if theres a pic of me on it) :3

yes this is the Lucy creator (with the demon horns filter on ) 

Edit: boop! Too bad — youre late to see it
(Oct. 31, 2021  10:57 PM)BurningSands Wrote: Since I dont really see any rules on if we are allowed to remove images of ourselves soon or not, here I go:

Heres to the lucky people who see my irl self first. Will probably remove it from view later on, although Im almost an adult and dont rlly care. Im just shy

I missed it...
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Oct. 31, 2021  10:57 PM)BurningSands Wrote: Since I dont really see any rules on if we are allowed to remove images of ourselves soon or not, here I go:

Luckily I'm on WBO every second of my life because I have nothing else to do and was able to see it. I commend the people that actually have the guts to do a face reveal but doing it like this was brilliance
(Nov. 01, 2021  2:06 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:

Luckily I'm on WBO every second of my life because I have nothing else to do and was able to see it. I commend the people that actually have the guts to do a face reveal but doing it like this was brilliance

I might do mine soon maybe just maybe
the face reveal
(Nov. 01, 2021  12:24 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2021  10:57 PM)BurningSands Wrote: Face reveal blah blah blah

I missed it...
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, Im so late to replying

Thats rather unfortunate. Most of the people who saw this on time already knew what I looked like (before I showed it here) hah. You got super unlucky and now you will never know what I look like

But dang, no one wouldve believed I was a girl unless I show my face. But hey, girls dont exist on the internet am I right?
tenma face real holy feesh!! (real)

(Dec. 16, 2021  10:48 AM)reshiwum Wrote: tenma face real holy feesh!! (real)

A NEW CHALLENGER APPROACHES!!!

MASTER HAND IS READY TO SMASH!!!
Since I’m to shy to take a picture of myself, I made myself but in picrew: https://share-cdn.picrew.me/shareImg/org...LjFtl9.png
Updated foto
Taken last night after a date (yes i have a girlfriend and don't mind the dirty fingernails and the awkward looking expression)
(Apr. 16, 2022  2:36 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Taken last night after a date (yes i have a girlfriend and don't mind the dirty fingernails and the awkward looking expression)

no offense but is your name dylan

you look like a dylan

just like the embodiment of every dylan I've ever met

Idk why its just like

Unintentionally edgy

but actually a cinnamon roll

dylan

im sorry ive been studying for like 6 hrs straight

but still

dylan
(Apr. 17, 2022  1:46 AM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Apr. 16, 2022  2:36 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Taken last night after a date (yes i have a girlfriend and don't mind the dirty fingernails and the awkward looking expression)

no offense but is your name dylan

you look like a dylan

Idk why its just like

Unintentionally edgy

dylan

but still

dylan

You aren't entirely wrong. i have someone who goes to my school who looks almost exactly like me, just different eyes and his name is Dylan. But no, that's not my name XD
Why not? (we dont talk about the damaged mirror)

Not from one week ago 🗿

(Apr. 17, 2022  2:05 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2022  1:46 AM)The Blacknight Wrote: no offense but is your name dylan

you look like a dylan

Idk why its just like

Unintentionally edgy

dylan

but still

dylan

You aren't entirely wrong. i have someone who goes to my school who looks almost exactly like me, just different eyes and his name is Dylan. But no, that's not my name XD

EMOTIONAL DAMAGE

(Oct. 10, 2007  2:11 AM)Ant1jr Wrote:
G Wrote:[Image: n1280610237_30041806_1643.jpg]
I'm the back guy

i came.

edit: wat u doin at a bar!?!?

bro what🤨