Pictures of your Pets

(Sep. 05, 2009  10:57 PM)Mukilab Wrote: Unhappy i don't have a camera and he's too fast to be taken with my laptop camera xD

beybrad's dog is the cutest furry little carp EVAR

Suzie's a girl lmao
(Aug. 10, 2009  1:10 PM)Omega Wrote: Hey Smile I love your dog Brad! It's so cool! Same with your Beybladegirl Grin
Well here's me cat 'Milly' half asleep at midnight xD (Hopefully you can see her eyes... Shes half asleep haha)
[Pictures]
Grin
Your cat looks exactly the same except mine doesn't have white paws, thats a really cool scarf for your cat haha.
(Aug. 09, 2009  10:59 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: [Image: 112_0050.jpg]

Can't believe I can't take her to Montreal with me. Unhappy

I assume she's gonna stay with Anne?
Until I move down there, at which point she'll just be with my parents.

First time without her in 11 years! It's going to be hard to go.
One of my cats, Tupence (my nan named him lol) and my rabbit Buddy in the bath
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

Heres the latest picture of my little "Lucky" Cute
(she was on guard and mum started yelling at my brother, so thats why her tail is down Unhappy)
[Image: 4832933139a10151079930o.jpg]
Buddy is awesome Lee
(Sep. 05, 2009  11:28 PM)AnnieDuck Wrote: Suzie's a girl lmao

i never said he wasn't. In the first line i was referring to my pet. and that 'cutest furry little bastiard' thing is widely used and only that phrase. So it does not apply Tongue_out
Naww~ Lucky, Tupence and Buddy look so cute!

Poor Suzie ( she looks so innocent in that photo)
(Sep. 11, 2009  7:29 PM)Mukilab Wrote: i never said she wasn't. In the first line i was referring to my pet. and that 'cutest furry little bastiard' thing is widely used and only that phrase. So it does not apply Tongue_out

ftfy
Hamster drinking water!
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

Aww.. Hamster drinking water. Cute Sooo Cute! Pinching_eyes_2
Awesome Pics Driger. Smile
[Image: vscn0074.jpg]

This is Bennie, he's a black lab (obvi) and I've had him since I was 10. He's 9 years old now.
Labs are the best Joyful_2 ( totally biased since I am a lab owner myself)
Labs and Golden Retrievers are the BEST companion dogs in my opinion. Mine is SO loyal. He would literally die for me. I love him so much.
(Oct. 17, 2009  1:37 AM)Corey Wrote: Labs and Golden Retrievers are the BEST companion dogs in my opinion. Mine is SO loyal. He would literally die for me. I love him so much.

Labs and Pits, if raised CORRECTLY. As in, don't treat them like Carp.
(Oct. 17, 2009  5:19 AM)fragbait Wrote: Labs and Pits, if raised CORRECTLY. As in, don't treat them like Carp.

great. dogs that are raised well have better behaviour. another wonderful insight on life from frogbait
(Oct. 17, 2009  5:19 AM)fragbait Wrote: Labs and Pits, if raised CORRECTLY. As in, don't treat them like Carp.

hey dude just fyi a well bred pit, as in one that is 100% pit and hasn't had any mastiff or whatever brought it (like the american bully types that are popular right now like the gotti line or whatever (those are complete genetic disasters anyway)) have such extreme bite inhibition that they'd seriously rather kill themselves than bite someone and are known for being completely fantastic with kids
(Oct. 17, 2009  6:43 AM)AnnieDuck Wrote: hey dude just fyi a well bred pit, as in one that is 100% pit and hasn't had any mastiff or whatever brought it (like the american bully types that are popular right now like the gotti line or whatever (those are complete genetic disasters anyway)) have such extreme bite inhibition that they'd seriously rather kill themselves than bite someone and are known for being completely fantastic with kids

My comment was only based on the fact that they are getting such a bad rap here in America. I'm not sure about other places, but here in KS they are trying to make it illegal to even OWN one. Which is completely absurd.
I personally love pits Smile My first dogs were all pits, and they were the most loyal dogs I ever had, besides my Golden Retriever Unhappy One of them even used to climb on the roof with me, swim, always came when called, and was very friendly.
Then the next door neighbors got a smaller dog who liked to play rough...you can guess where it went from there.
Pits are banned in Ontario, BSL laws are awful.

And, yes they do have a strong prey drive and dog aggression, it's just a fact of owning them. A lot of people adopt a Pit and think they're totally fine with dogs, and yes, many of them are, however it's also the case that that drive doesn't really fully come into play until they reach sexual maturity.
There's really no denying their history and what they were bred to do, but many people are turning that drive and determination to things like weight pull and hog hunting, something these dogs have always excelled that. A happy Pit is a tired pit, and a happy dog is a tired dog.
Agreed. There's nothing wrong with a little fighting spirit if put to the right use Wink
And that really sucks about that ban. Ontario is missing out Unhappy
[Image: attachment.php?aid=661]

^ i guess you guys remember my kitten? anyway, shes now a big cat. and might be pregnant! am exited Grin
you do realize that not spaying/neutering a pet is massively irresponsible and contributing to a huge global overpopulation problem, right