Pictures of your Pets

I'm a dog lover Grin
[Image: HPIM0800.jpg]
My Chihuahua, Brandy. We got her from a friend of the family, who "couldn't take care of her anymore" then 2 weeks later had a new one. Gay friend of mom's trying to be trendy/cool/ Paris Hilton
[Image: HPIM0805.jpg]
Golden Retriever, Brandon. Named after his mother, who died shortly after giving birth. I bottle fed this boy and was almost expelled for missing so much school because of it. He's about 2 years and 120 lbs now, and I love him to death. I was very attached to his mother, so it's only natural. He's got his mom's hair and his dad's personallity. (He's also not purebreed like his mom, hence the white)
[Image: HPIM0804.jpg]
Bruce. Named after a close family friend who died, we got him when he was a puppy. A few months ago, he was hit by a car, not even a year old yet. He used to sing for us when we would watch a certain movie.

I have more lying around, I'll post them when I get them. Know that i also have a boxer named Chloe, and had a couple more dogs.
Your dogs are beautiful fragbait! I really like the golden retriever! Grin
First one really doesn't look like a Chihuahua.....I mean, I can kinda see it but at a glance at least, it looks like a Daschund. :X
that does not at all resemble a chihuahua
Here's a couple pictures of my dog Mugsy.

[Image: DSC000068.jpg]
[Image: DSC00006.jpg]
pugs are hilarious
but i don't know if i could deal with the gas
Here's my dogs:
[Image: Marbles1.png]
This is Marbles, he's 10 years old and is the best dog in the entire world. I've had him since he was a puppy. X3

[Image: Snickers.png]
And this is Snickers. We got her about 6 months ago. She's a year old now and she is just a sweetheart. But she's the most timid little thing that I've ever seen. She's even afraid of a doughnut.
(Jul. 17, 2009  10:49 PM)AnnieDuck Wrote: pugs are hilarious
but i don't know if i could deal with the gas

Oh my God...the gas is so bad. It's not fun being at the dinner table enjoying a meal when you suddenly smell something, and not sure who did it. You will hear a lot of "eww" and "who did that?!" Only to stop all at the same time and say "Mugsy...." Then you peer under the table to see the dog sitting there waiting for scraps to fall. Tired

I love him to death though.
(Jul. 17, 2009  9:06 PM)Rocky Wrote: First one really doesn't look like a Chihuahua.....I mean, I can kinda see it but at a glance at least, it looks like a Daschund. :X

Shes overweight and its a bad cam angle. Plus im pretty sure I know my own dogs XD The dogs arent taken care of very well since I moved out. Thanks 4 the compliments btw
[Image: hamster3.png]
[Image: hamster1.png]
[Image: hamster2.png]

Cute

EDIT: IMG codes are working. Tongue_out
Is that game on the opening to stop him getting out? I've heard of some hamsters being able to sort of open the door and flip themselves out......:X
OH MY GOD!!! It's a hamster! (squeals) We don't have them in Australia... Crying

My new boxer puppy! Grin
I got him monday. He's 2 months and a half and his name is Mac. XD

My husky is blind now and sometimes his breathing sounds strange. I'm afraid he might die soon. Unhappy
(Jul. 21, 2009  5:15 PM)Rocky Wrote: Is that game on the opening to stop him getting out? I've heard of some hamsters being able to sort of open the door and flip themselves out......:X

Trust me, they are not as stupid as they look so yes, they properly could. This reminds me of our old cockatiel, we used to have a cage that had a round top part and he use to climb up there and then do a flip and land back on the side of the cage, it was great to see when I was a kid but unfortunately, he died young from a disease (I don't know what) and so far that was the only pet I cried over, I miss him. Unhappy
Nuno that picture is totally adorable and I'm totally envious. <3
I bought shoes today.. The guy gave me the box... Now i cant get rid of the damn thing...
Did i mention my car keys i just so happened to need were in there?
He fell asleep...
[Image: sleepyjack.jpg]
Cute kitty :3
(Jul. 21, 2009  5:15 PM)Rocky Wrote: Is that game on the opening to stop him getting out? I've heard of some hamsters being able to sort of open the door and flip themselves out......:X

Thats exactly why Tongue_out_wink
Oh god, these pets are all cute Pinching_eyes_2
Which is sub-type of the husky wing of spitz breeds.
I don't think he was being serious when he said it was a wolf ... rather, just playing off its Wolf-like appearance.

Max is very cute Smile