Pictures of your Pets

Mhmm. Her real name is Ella, but I call her Cat and she responds to that more.
Call her G.So it would be like G AND G and then you can have your own sitcom
Angle and PJ enjoying the few feet of snow outside.
Angle
PJ
Angle loves to dig and jump in it, and PJ just shoves his head in,throws it about, and rolls around.
(Apr. 18, 2009  6:21 AM)BladeBee Wrote: Call her G.So it would be like G AND G and then you can have your own sitcom

LOL gud one
(Apr. 18, 2009  6:21 AM)BladeBee Wrote: Call her G.So it would be like G AND G and then you can have your own sitcom

(Apr. 18, 2009  8:06 AM)utsavkotrial Wrote: LOL gud one

:downsrim:
I'm not allowed another cat (our ones died years ago and my dad won't let us have them again). I sometimes get to play with the one that lives a few doors down. They know I want a cat so they let me feed him and play with him and stuff when they're on holiday. It's so great. ^^
Rowdy

this was my dog rowdy. we had to give him away recently because, tho he wasnt a bad dog, he wasnt terribly friendly with some people. there was no way of telling who he might not like, and his reactions to those he didnt like are considered "unacceptable" in the dog world. He was a great dog, and we love him very much.
(Apr. 19, 2009  3:19 AM)Limeguy64 Wrote: Rowdy

this was my dog rowdy. we had to give him away recently because, tho he wasnt a bad dog, he wasnt terribly friendly with some people. there was no way of telling who he might not like, and his reactions to those he didnt like are considered "unacceptable" in the dog world. He was a great dog, and we love him very much.

Aww, I feel bad. I'd hate to have to give a pet away. At least you were lucky to have him iGuess. ^^

I hope to get a cat when I move into someplace of my own but I don't know how realistic that is as not everyone wants pets in their apartment/house/flat/whatever. =/
iGuess. Next revolution. There are loads of stray cats on the way home from my school.
(Apr. 19, 2009  5:02 PM)Giga Wrote: iGuess. Next revolution. There are loads of stray cats on the way home from my school.

You're so lucky, if there were lots of cats on my way home from school it'd take me hours to get home (I see one and end up petting it for like 20 minutes =3).

I guess they're house cats though, a lot of strays are scared of humans and run away. =[
here all stray cats run away. but kittens dont Wink
(Apr. 19, 2009  6:38 PM)pegasis Wrote: here all stray cats run away. but kittens dont Wink

It's funny, kittens are cute, but I'd much rather just adopt a cat from the shelter. That way I know I'm giving a sad cat a good home. ^^

EDIT: Speaking of cats, there's one on the shed at the end of my garden and I have no idea how it got there. =O
this is the week my kitten (sonic) started climbing the tree and walking on the house wall Gasp she will be leaving me soon Unhappy but hope she oneday gives birth here Smile
(Apr. 19, 2009  3:19 AM)Limeguy64 Wrote: this was my dog rowdy. we had to give him away recently because, tho he wasnt a bad dog, he wasnt terribly friendly with some people. there was no way of telling who he might not like, and his reactions to those he didnt like are considered "unacceptable" in the dog world. He was a great dog, and we love him very much.

D'aww, that's terrible. I had to give away my dog because it had a bad temprement and sometimes bit people. No one he didn't know could go in my house incase he nipped them. :\
(Apr. 17, 2009  10:55 PM)Pikachao Wrote: Interesting. They look kind of cool, do they do anything special?

Well they fight a lot and eat each others tail's and our cat finds them intersting she chews them and leaves them. I like them there just something from the time of the Dinosaurs. Seen as I can't have a Dinosaur I have to have these oh well.
i also have a cat but she is outside all the time. she hate to go indoor for some reason
Our Star just died tonight Unhappy first cat we got and died just after Sylvester
Oh dear, my condolences to you and your family. D:
(Apr. 20, 2009  9:40 PM)Rocky Wrote: Oh dear, my condolences to you and your family. D:

Thank you
Labs are the shiz. They have such a goofy looking face. XD
(Apr. 23, 2009  3:44 AM)Khel Wrote: Labs are the shiz. They have such a goofy looking face. XD

lol, true.
But they also have that "sad" face sometimes, its really annoying. it makes me want to give my dog anything he wants. llol
I know; my lab does that all the time. Whenever he wants food he throws his sad, puppy face on and looks at you in the eyes! It requires such self restraint just to not go and scratch him and give it to him. I hold my composure though.
your dog is overweight
(Apr. 23, 2009  4:02 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: your dog is overweight

lol thats slack he doesnt seem to bad. Ive seen much worse.