Pictures of your Pets

A massive page stretch Supaburn Its massssssssssive for my netbook you almost exploded it...nice cats though Cute
(Apr. 11, 2009  9:07 PM)NeekAlert Wrote: I have owned many Syrian hamsters before and have used toilet tubes, they easily fit through. Hamsters arn't as fat as you think, they can fit through tiny holes.

I was talking about Giga's hamster wheel...
(Apr. 11, 2009  10:56 PM)Driger Wrote: I was talking about Giga's hamster wheel...

Oppps Confused
I just realised looking over the posts again.
I thought you were saying you are going to buy a tube for £5 because your hamsters too big to fit through toilet tubes XD
my dogs name is twix
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

lol the name is awesome. one of my friends dog is called bounty!
i have the feeling that my kitten is pregnant Gasp she is so lazy these days and her stomach looks bigger than usual!
I want a puppy
You can't just get a puppy. There are lots of things to consider first. Don't tell me you wrote that purely so you could get another post. D:
(Apr. 14, 2009  3:13 PM)Rocky Wrote: You can't just get a puppy. There are lots of things to consider first. Don't tell me you wrote that purely so you could get another post. D:

Most likely.

I will try to get pictures done for some of my pets, like my Rabbit and the two dogs we have.
^ No it wasnt Unhappy . Its just that i havent had a pet before (aside from a fish in kindergarten) and when i was 3 my mom said that we would get (sorry cant think of a better word) a puppy. I'm pretty responsible so that's not an excuse. I was even offered one in 4th grade by my aunt, but my mom declined. We've even run into those times when people were giving them away, my mom said no. Looking back, I really can't blame her, because aside from the constant care that would be hard for me to give since I'm at school or doing something school related about 90% of the time, they are real pocket burners XD . Plus the whole moving thing i mentioned earlier. But, i have the next best thing, neighbors with dogs! Grin
i believe they meant me Confused
anyway i thought getting a dog is as simple as getting a kitten here in my country. i mean cats are everywhere here. you want a kitten. go search around the neighbor hood and you will find millions! take it to your house. feed it. and its yours Wink
but we dont usually take kittens from there momies unless they are dead or lost etc.
^Haha, yea, I remember running into stray cats every day in Bahrain. There was even one that we "owned" it came, we fed it, never ran into any rodents Wink .
^ cool
so after you feed it and it becomes your. you wait for it until it gets big. if its a male. it will probably run away from the house and start visiting you every now and then. like every 2 days and sometimes everyday in a certain time. if its a female. it will also run from the house. and start visiting you. but then she will come back to give birth in your house Smile so now you have more kittens! but when you travel during the summer vacation for a long time (at least a month) you will come back and find nothing in your house Unhappy
-Ringo-
Picture 1

Picture 2

-Salem-(Yes it was named after the cat on Sabrina ...)
Picture 1

Picture 2

-Fish 8D-
Picture 1

-Buddy-
Picutre 1

I have one other white cat but I couldn't find it at the moment so meh.
My little cutie:

[Image: triopsfront.jpg]

One I had grew bigger than the rest so I called him Kai, he always used to pick on the others and eat there tails. Untill Ziggy plucked him out, tasted him and left him for dead on the floor Unhappy I've lost all my pics of him too.

Cats:
2 sisters we were going to get from a friend her kids let 1 on a bunk bed that fell off and died so we just got her sister.
Shadow (died) and Star

1 rescue cat from RSPCA
Jet (ran away)

2 we took in from where I work brother and sister
Sylvester (died in January) and Natasha

2 more sisters
Ziggy and Fluffy (ran away)

Rabbits:
Tiza (died last year)

Skippy

I'll get pics up soon.
^ this looks scary XD i wont like to have something like this in my house (no offense)
btw my unique fish, wich has to giant cheeks that looks exactly like when you make a balloon with a bubble gum, died today Unhappyit was the most expensive one Unhappy
Heres one of my dogs in little red riding hood style. Sorry if the picture is a little weird, still learning to use a camera.

http://s668.photobucket.com/albums/vv43/...010015.jpg
(Apr. 16, 2009  7:22 PM)Zander Soulwind Wrote: Heres one of my dogs in little red riding hood style. Sorry if the picture is a little weird, still learning to use a camera.

http://s668.photobucket.com/albums/vv43/...010015.jpg

Cute dog. ^^

The picture is fine, you just didn't keep your hands still enough is all but I do that a lot too. =P
(Apr. 16, 2009  7:25 PM)Pikachao Wrote: Cute dog. ^^

The picture is fine, you just didn't keep your hands still enough is all but I do that a lot too. =P

I think that is because I couldn't help but laugh. If I can i will get a picture of our monkey hamster later on, that's funny.
(Apr. 16, 2009  11:50 AM)KaiBrooklynRaul Wrote: My little cutie:
[Image: triopsfront.jpg]
One I had grew bigger than the rest so I called him Kai, he always used to pick on the others and eat there tails. Untill Ziggy plucked him out, tasted him and left him for dead on the floor Unhappy I've lost all my pics of him too.

What is it? I have never seen anything like that before...
(Apr. 17, 2009  6:00 AM)Cailany Wrote: What is it? I have never seen anything like that before...

Its a Triop
(Apr. 17, 2009  10:29 AM)KaiBrooklynRaul Wrote: Its a Triop

Interesting. They look kind of cool, do they do anything special? My class used to have plec similar to this in our sixth year:
[Image: balitorid.jpg]

They suck the algae off the sides of the tank but someone overdosed them on algae tablets and they died somehow. =[

There were a couple of other tropical fish in the tank that DID survive but just barely. They were called chinchou and wailord iirc. xD

They got moved to the office fish tank and survived. Actually, I should go visit them, I heard they're still alive. *This was a triumph*
(Apr. 17, 2009  10:29 AM)KaiBrooklynRaul Wrote: Its a Triop
Oh! You have a shrimp for a pet? Can't say I've ever heard of that for a pet.
Those things can hatch like 2 decades later... Chocked_2
i always wanted a puppy but never got one