Pictures of your Pets

oh lol.
there was nothing on my nails btw.
any way. my kitten ,sonic, went into heat a few weeks ago. it was crazy XD.
she used to follow every single cat she sees even if it was a female cat!
then she stoped doing this! i hope she has babies now Smile
Didn't you just get her? She probably shouldn't have kittens if she's very young.....
not JUST got her.
shes a couple of months old now.
she went into heat! so i believe its normal for her to get kittens!
While your cat may seem too young to you to breed, realistically she could get pregnant tomorrow if she got outside. There is honestly no way to keep your cat from getting pregnant unless she is spayed.

so it might be pregnant!
Yeah but if you read the rest it says that a cat shouldn't be allowed to get pregnant until it's at least two. I'd see a vet or something. You don't want to end up with a dead cat. My friend had to get her cat an abortion because it was dangerous.
Wow, cute thread just got solemn. Unhappy
i donno! i never took her to a vet!
i was so exited but now am afraid something happens to her :o
She'll probably be okay.......it could just be that her heat has ended for this year. But you might want to find a vet, just so that she can get a check-up. It's good for her to go every now and then anyways. Smile
Dude the thread just got killed.........
Here's my dog!
His name's Chiuky!

I love your dogs eyes! Always loved dogs with different colour eyes. It's really cute Grin
(Apr. 10, 2009  8:08 PM)Blitz Wrote: I love your dogs eyes! Always loved dogs with different colour eyes. It's really cute Grin

Yeah he's really cute, I recieved him when I was 3 years old. XD He's almost 12 now.
He's beautiful.
I was trying not to comment on every individual pet but he really is beautiful. Lovely face, pretty eyes, cute tipped ears. Joyful_3
Im bad at having pets,I had 2 fish (won both at coney island XD) and both dropped dead next day,but I did have a turtle,and it stayed alive for a year..then died,and before any of those I had a guinea pig (Blizzard I named it)and it was the pet that stayed alive longest,1 year and some months
Don't blame yourself about the fish, if you won them they were probably destined to get to Fishy Heaven sooner rather than later.......
(Apr. 10, 2009  8:06 PM)Nuno Wrote: Here's my dog!
His name's Chiuky!

Reminds me of the film 'snow dogs' and i like these kind of dogs, espically with the whole eye thing and espically the light blue eye, looks like ice.
Nuno, I want to hug your dog!XD

Anyway here is our fellow Rocky
[Image: P1000160.jpg]
[Image: P1000039.jpg]
[Image: P1000130.jpg]
[Image: HPIM1428.jpg]
[Image: 33411623129857217569207.jpg]

lol all i have on this comp, i'll try to take a better pic soon
Aww, I love dogs with brown noses as opposed to black ones. They look softer. XD

Your cat is carping scary. XD
(Apr. 10, 2009  11:26 PM)SK Wrote: lol all i have on this comp, i'll try to take a better pic soon

Carp that scared me.

Hehe Khel I like your doggy when he was lying next to the stairsXD
I own two Russian Dwarf Hamster called Pumpkin & Rupert, they are around 6 months old (russian dwarfs live to around a 1yr). I can't tell the difference between them unless I look realy closely as they have the same coloured fur. They live in a 4 story high hamster cage and are my babies :3 I love rodents as pets! Joyful_2

I will post more pictures in this thread of them together and thier cage in future~
I have too many animals... and all of them are special or form work
Angle
PJ
Jack
Tsunami
Jellybean
Nala my newest one, got at work when it came in from being found in a dumpster.

Dont have pics of Spaz, Death, Nina, Suzaku, or Alley
10 animals, anyone top that? XD