Pictures of your Pets

HaHa Spaz lmao.

I knew some guy who had 10...
You actually have 11 animals?
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

(Apr. 10, 2009  11:56 PM)Driger Wrote: HaHa Spaz lmao.

I knew some guy who had 10...
You actually have 11 animals?
Ah carp... I do have 11...Tired
Spaz got his name cause he twitches, run into every thing, and seems to have an endless amount of energy.
My friend has had up to like 20+ pets at a time. I used to go their all the time. She only has a few now though. I think. I lose track of them all. ^^; I've never had that many myself though.

Also, Angle (did you possibly mean Angel?) is beautiful. I really wanna give her a hug. XD The other pictures.......are taking too long to load (I'm in a hurry to get off the computer and my computer is sehr slow). XD
here's a better pic i just took:

http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/6998/img0201r.jpg

edit: i'll just link to it since it streched the page lol
(Apr. 11, 2009  12:07 AM)Rocky Wrote: My friend has had up to like 20+ pets at a time. I used to go their all the time. She only has a few now though. I think. I lose track of them all. ^^; I've never had that many myself though.

Also, Angle (did you possibly mean Angel?) is beautiful. I really wanna give her a hug. XD The other pictures.......are taking too long to load (I'm in a hurry to get off the computer and my computer is sehr slow). XD
Which ever is the one that doesnt have to do with math XD Cant spell... She's a American Eskimo x Chow
20+?! oh gees... I have enought trouble with 11. (but most aren't normal so that makes up for it)
My hamster's called Ingrid XD. I will have a picture of it very soon...
Driger, your hamster's green house looks like mine but my one's in blue XD
(Apr. 10, 2009  4:26 PM)Rocky Wrote: Ah, this thread is so cute! Lucky is just adorable. >w< And Rocco is epic. Grin
Sorry Anubis. u_u

It's okay, I'll see him when I go back to Vegas. I haven't seen him in over a year.

Right now I'm in a house with a ridiculous amount of cats. I hate cats. Except the one I have downstairs.

Oh yeah, more pet pictures.

[Image: DSC02668.jpg]
[Image: DSC02675.jpg]
[Image: DSC02676.jpg]
The second picture is amazing.
(Apr. 10, 2009  11:19 PM)Khel Wrote: Nuna, I want to hug your dog!XD

Hmm, It's Nuno... I'm a dude...XD

Your dog is cute too.Smile
I'm going to post pictures of my Syrian Hamster:Hammy
(Apr. 11, 2009  12:15 AM)KidTala Wrote: My hamster's called Ingrid XD. I will have a picture of it very soon...
Driger, your hamster's green house looks like mine but my one's in blue XD

Do you mean the small house he sleeps in? Yeah, it is actually blue...I better configure my webcam settings to make it look better Pinching_eyes_2 I like it when he pokes his nose out from the chimney Cute
(Now THATS how you do the :3 emotion)
Heres some more pictures I dug up of my hamsters!
Sorry for the poor picture quality, these were taken from my old phone ^^;
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

NeekAlert, are hamster allowed to climb through tissue rolls? Im curios...
Yeah. They have special tubes, but you can just use tissue rolls.
I use them all the time, they love them and it's free! (kinda)
They're also good because they can chew on them to releave bordom. Smile
My hamster never runs on the wheel Unhappy
Its probaly to small for him, buy a bigger one for £5
Ah, everyones pets are so cute. >w< Even the mantids. Aspecially the mantids.
Going back a page, I think most of my friends (the 20+ one) pets weren't 'normal' either. They were smaller like tarantulas of things that you have multiples of like gerbils. :3 And I got the other pics working. Your chinchillas are cuuuute.
(Apr. 11, 2009  7:19 PM)Driger Wrote: Its probaly to small for him, buy a bigger one for £5

I have owned many Syrian hamsters before and have used toilet tubes, they easily fit through. Hamsters arn't as fat as you think, they can fit through tiny holes.
A large rat should fit through. :\
MIMI and KIWI
Grin
MIMI is such a sweety. I know that pic out of focus but she looks like that often. She likes me most, and zipps into my room if my door is open even for a second..
[Image: ishotme101.jpg]
[Image: ishotme104.jpg]:D
KIWI. not always so nice.
[Image: Christmas-macros040copy.jpg]
oooooooooooooooooooooops