Pictures of your Pets

(Jul. 27, 2009  10:11 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I don't think he was being serious when he said it was a wolf ... rather, just playing off its Wolf-like appearance.

Max is very cute Smile

Thanks! Stupid
Eeek~! An Alaskan Malamute! It's one of my favorite dogs! I love you, Max! Yeh, and he's cute Grin
Max is a pretty cool dog. And it would be awesome to have a wolf as a pet. XD
He’s getting good at saying 'I love you', here is someone’s Husky saying I love you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXo3NFqkaRM

He also howls when an ambulance siren goes off. Cool
(Jul. 27, 2009  4:54 PM)Cooljoe-uk Wrote: He’s getting good at saying 'I love you', here is someone’s Husky saying I love you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXo3NFqkaRM

He also howls when an ambulance siren goes off. Cool

Thats soo cute! I want your dog lol.
That is cool, first dog I have seen trying to talk and it is great. Cute
I feel slightly ashamed that the first thing I thought of was Hokuto. =_= You have an awesome dog though. Smile
Another Pic of Max when he was a puppy.

[Image: Max-sleeping.jpg]

Wondering what hes dreaming XD
That is so cute, there are no words. <3
^^this

Puppies are so incredibly adorable.
Cute

O man, your making me really jealous now. Pinching_eyes
This is my kitten Bolota,she 1 year and a few months i think
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

you guys are so lucky I dont have a pet
I used to have the worst pet in the world A SNAIL YOU HERD ME A SNAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
check out my cousins dog i just wish i could get a dogUnhappy
and his name is also max
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

Dog looks like it's plotting something awful.
[Image: 112_0050.jpg]

Can't believe I can't take her to Montreal with me. Unhappy
Suzie will be a sad sad dog.
Hey Smile I love your dog Brad! It's so cool! Same with your Beybladegirl Grin
Well here's me cat 'Milly' half asleep at midnight xD (Hopefully you can see her eyes... Shes half asleep haha)
[Image: milly1.jpg]
[Image: milly2.jpg]
Grin
Here is the best picture of my 9 yr old dog called lucky (that i can find at the moment - taken in my lounge room).. she sure doesn't act like a 9 yr old dog. Cute But shes still adorable. Also the treat on her paw is a pigs trotter a.k.a foot. lol

EDIT: behind her... is her favourite double headed elephant toy. Pinching_eyes_2
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

Lol, a double headed elephant.
Yeah we tried to get her second favourite toy in the picture... it didn't work. unless i put it in her mouth. but i didn't. lol (her second fav toy - is a chicken leg toy. XD) ... also should point out.. she doesn't like her picture being taken because my camera has a pretty big flash.. poor Lucky.. gets blinked. Pinching_eyes_2 annddd she isn't meant to be eating anything on that matt. Tired but she does. thats her favourite matt. lol
This thread needs more cute pictures.

Apparently he is too good to sleep on the ground XD

[Image: P1010203.jpg]

[Image: P1010204.jpg]

[Image: P1010205.jpg]
Unhappy i don't have a camera and he's too fast to be taken with my laptop camera xD

beybrad's dog is the cutest furry little carp EVAR
(Sep. 05, 2009  10:57 PM)Mukilab Wrote: Unhappy i don't have a camera and he's too fast to be taken with my laptop camera xD

beybrad's dog is the cutest furry little carp EVAR
How dare you Gasp

Khel your dog is awesome :3
(Sep. 05, 2009  10:55 PM)Khel Wrote: [Image: P1010205.jpg]

Awwwwwwwww I love this one Smile