Photography Contest: Beyblade Around the World

[Image: dlFIcWn.png]

Quote:I Got Next.
This is what Beyblade means to me as an Angelos. It is all about the brightness and the competition. Guessing who your next opponent will be But it is also about the friendships formed when meeting people to battle, the intense matches you have that feel so personal, the laughs, the frustrations, all of it. And that is what Los Angeles is all about, the competition, friendships, laughs, frustrations and all that come with living in LA.

That's Beyblade to me in my part of the world. What about you?
It's looks kinda cinematic too, which was totally done on purpose to represent LA's film industry, lol Tongue_out
[Image: PFisdc3.jpg]
"We only get one chance, so listen to the wind, Cause when it's gone, it won't be back again."

When I first started living in Vermont last year I was really impressed by how beautiful and vibrant the leaves were when they changing colors in the autumn, so I made sure I included them in my photo. What I didn't think through was how difficult they would be to keep in place so I could actually take the picture before the sun set, lol.
Just added a short story of my photo background....
Growing up nearby, that tree has been part of my memory Smile
Updated my entry with a very brief descriptionTongue_out_wink
Also posted on InstagramSmile
Here is my entry, I'm posting it on Instagram as well on my personal account
[Image: 5Dh7kKUh.jpg]
(Nov. 04, 2016  5:53 PM)Beyblade Beyond Wrote: Here is my entry, I'm posting it on Instagram as well on my personal account

I had almost the same idea, to put a bey from every gen in the pic. mine should be up tonight or tomorrow
[Image: 2fd4aa3b1a2780245d350c490e36f8d4.png]

My entry.
I wanted to stray from the natural environments and go with something more urban, LA is a concrete jungle after all.
Here we are in the final stretch of the contest! It'll be ending today at 11:59pm. Don't forget to get your instagram share in before that time, too, and best of luck to you all!
Here is my entry, as usual at the very last moment. Thanks everyone for participating. I took this pic an hour before the start of official tournament in Kolkata. Taken with my simple phone camera.

[Image: 87Q1DiU.jpg]
[Image: 1vVeu6x.jpg]

Here is my entry...."out of the woods "...hehe
[img][Image: Bj8KjSk.jpg][/img]

The curious squirrel. Here is my Ragnaruk Knuckle Yielding! I'm located at the University of Houston, Texas. I love Texas, and it's squirrels are super curious at UH Smile They will come up and ask for food. Sadly I had no healthy snacks for this little guy, I owe him one!
How can I post a photo here? PLease ^^'
Here is my entry!

https://imgur.com/gallery/lFHUE

Just putting it in between the [(/)img] tags doesn't work, so just copy the link into your browser Smile
I call it "Ur"bey"n Scenery" (get it, urban)
[Image: mEugpKb.jpg]
I know the title is REALLY cheesy but it was the best i could come up with lol. i better win because i risked these beys falling from 3 FREAKIN STORIES (lol jk) anyways best of luck to all who entered. Shot in Philadelphia
[Image: IMAG0238.jpg]
You could spot Jin of the Gale on one of the trees in the background. With a keen eye, I mean.
(Nov. 05, 2016  11:11 PM)Daman Wrote: [Image: IMAG0238.jpg]
You could spot Jin of the Gale on one of the trees in the background.

Where he is?
(Nov. 05, 2016  11:21 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: Where he is?

Only us real bladers can see him. Are you one of us???

[Image: 1478386868-imag0238.jpg]
(Nov. 05, 2016  9:57 PM)Bl4ck-Ou7 Wrote: How can I post a photo here? PLease ^^'

I think it has been explained previously in this topic, but essentially you need to upload your photograph to an image-hosting website like Imgur.com or Postimg.org, then copy the Direct URL they give you and post that here.
The closer we get ti the end the scarier it gets!
I gotta say, @[Jimmyjazz39]'s entry is pretty fresh Cool Good luck to you, and everybody else! Very excited to see who wins as the end is near!

(Nov. 06, 2016  12:02 AM)MissingNo. Wrote:

why did you zoom in?? it is so very visible !!
(Nov. 06, 2016  12:02 AM)MissingNo. Wrote:

[Image: 1478386868-imag0238.jpg]

hahahahahahahaha

Wow, so many great photos right at the finish line ... as expected! Thanks so much to everyone.
[Image: 1478391339-ns.png]

Pegasis is still the perfect emblem for the WBO in my opinion.