[Philadelphia, USA] any Milton, PA bladers out there?

anyone out there that still blade? I would love to start a tourament.
Unfortunately, I don't think there are many PA bladers.

Have you checked the map?
wow this sucks.....I'm the only PA blader, kind of depressing, oh well at lest I can now say I'm the best in PA XD
and i live across from the walt witman birge
I live in Allentown I might be able to participate
it sucks i live in nj
there r tons of bladers out here in philadelphia there just any organized events out here. if there was one public advertisements for local tournaments every one would be more than surprised at the turn out
(Sep. 27, 2010  5:27 PM)yellow Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2009  12:41 AM)chibi_blader Wrote: anyone out there that still blade? I would love to start a tourament.

me
me
I live in Philadelphia Tongue_out I just posted a thread about having a Philadelphia tournament.
Ok I am going to try to make a Philadelphia tournament! PM me as Attending or maybe and I will mark you down. As soon as I get 8 Attending marked down I will start ordering the prizes and setting up everything! Heads up, I currently don't have any TT stadiums, so if you have one bring it! When you PM me, tell me Attending status, Passport or not, and stadium or not. If nobody can bring a stadium but has a Lightning force stadium tell me since that is the next best thing. I hope we can do this! Cute
i have way more than8 bladers tht would come with no problems . give me some info on ur tournament
can some one explain to me y there r no tournaments in philadelphia. i live in phila and me n my friends were happy to c tht beyblades came stronger than ever with the launch of the metal fusion line but there r no offcial tournaments here. me n my friends held a tournament out of my house just to c if there any bladers outside of our niegborhood and to our surprise we had a turn out of 49 people exculeding the 8 of us .and tht was thourgh advertising thourgh the word of mouth. we cant imagine wat would happen if we had an offcial tournament here. it would be amazing and it could give young blade here a chanse to show case there skills so please can some one explain y there r no tournaments in philadelphia .
(Oct. 01, 2010  4:33 PM)devonwilliams Wrote: can some one explain to me y there r no tournaments in philadelphia. i live in phila and me n my friends were happy to c tht beyblades came stronger than ever with the launch of the metal fusion line but there r no offcial tournaments here. me n my friends held a tournament out of my house just to c if there any bladers outside of our niegborhood and to our surprise we had a turn out of 49 people exculeding the 8 of us .and tht was thourgh advertising thourgh the word of mouth. we cant imagine wat would happen if we had an offcial tournament here. it would be amazing and it could give young blade here a chanse to show case there skills so please can some one explain y there r no tournaments in philadelphia .

The WBO staff doesn't hold events. The people that live in the area propose them themselves and try to make it official. They don't bring tournaments to you. You make them yourselves. The WBO staff doesn't do everything.
ok fine im proposing tht the wbo make one of my tournaments offcial . i will gladly hold another tournament all the have to do is give me the steps to making it offcial
just had a tournament at my house today it was awsome!!!!!! though i didnt compete since i would have took the count to 17 it was still fun . didnt have a prize for this one but a lot of people came to watch and for the competition. funny tht my little bro won the tournament and hes just 7 years old
If anyone wants to battle and the lives in the NE area, message me and we can hang out!
WinkThiers more PA bladers but we live in Reading if any on reply's i would love
start a tournoment but thats like 30min-1hour from phil. PLEASE REPLYCrying Wink
I am a PA blader and i am so looking for a challenge
it sucks haveing hardly anyone to batttle here
were i live in reading theirs maybe 100- 500 bladers
(Nov. 10, 2010  10:57 PM)flames1219 Wrote: were i live in reading theirs maybe 100- 500 bladers
We all doubt that. Even Toronto does not have that many.
im a PA blader but no one here blades except this one kid who dosent no how to rip veary well
(Jul. 24, 2009  5:28 PM)chibi_blader Wrote: wow this sucks.....I'm the only PA blader, kind of depressing, oh well at lest I can now say I'm the best in PA XD

not any more