[Philadelphia, USA] any Milton, PA bladers out there?

we are thinking a place called Redcap's Corner. The one on Lancaster ave near Drexel Uni
I know exactly where that issssss

Call em quick otherwise y'all might neeed to think up a different location
Yeah @[Wombat] he's right. we're planning for less than 1 month at this point. we better hurry up. if this works out, i cant wait for the new format. So on the confirmed list we got Me, my dad (if needed), Wombat, DECEPTICON, Yami, and @[TheGrimRipper13] + 2
ps. maybe ill have my B-38 and Amaterious by this tourney.
So I just called, and they told me I would need to call back tomorrow to speak to the manager, who was not in that day.

If this ends up not working out, could any of you confirm for a Baltimore MD location instead? @[Jimmyjazz39] @[DECEPTICON] @[TheGrimRipper13] Otherwise, we might have to settle for playing in that one park Jimmyjazz mentioned, which probably won't be the best option since it's going to be like 10 the grease outside.

If we can't find an eighth person, Jimmyjazz your dad might have to play because I don't know about the rest of y'all but I really want to play the first ranked experimental event (and also possibly the first one with L2).
ok dad's cool
The Drexel Location is best at this point really.
oh and btw you never know whats gonna happen. the weather might not be bad. it was 60 yesterday but now its 30. honestly idc if we did it in the cold but other people might so lets try to get the store but if not we'll go to the park.
Baltimore is good for me.  I would like it to be indoors.  Is it still the 7th?
but is Philly good for u @[TheGrimRipper13]? @[Wombat] did u talk to the manager?
I called again, and they said they would rather correspond with me through email... which basically translates to "no".

I've reached out to a few other stores in the area, but at this point it's either looking like if the tournament happens it will either have to be in Baltimore (but indoors) or outside in Philly.
I would rather do indoor in Baltimore.
ok. let me know if baltimore works out because we might be able to get some MD bladers like @[ReeceRoosters13] and @[Beyblade Strong] maybe some others.
So it looks like the final location for this event is going to be in Baltimore, MD. Sorry to those of you for who Philly is a more convenient location, but understand that Baltimore works better for more people in this situation as I can get us an indoor venue there and also some of the MD Bladers would be able to attend. However I hope the location change isn't too much trouble, and that you'll still be able to make it out, because we'd certainly love to have you. Once it gets a little warmer out (sometime in summer probably) we should be able to use that park no problem.

Because of the location change, I'm moving this discussion to the Maryland Thread.
yeah definitely FDR is great. there is so much free space. I hope i can make it. i dont know right now. that weekend might not work for me now.
I'm not in PA but if you host a tournament on a weekend some time I might be able to make it.
@[WyvernLego] it is going to be in baltimore. are you good with that?
nvm
I'm (double post sorry) Looking to start a tournament on the 19th of February in FDR Park.  It's going to be outside so i'm calling it Philly Phreeze. It will be Metal Fight Limited format and Burst format (with the new rules of course; make sure you read up on them).  Any confirmed interest? @[Wombat] @[Yami] @[TheGrimRipper13] @[Reeceroosters13] @[Beyblade Strong] @[tinyfireball] @[WyvernLego] @[*Ginga*] @[geetster99] @[OnTheDL] @[BimoSuryo] @[Sniper] @[*AJ*] @[COSMICSMASH1224] @[CrazyMisterNo]

Confirmed:
ME (obviously)

Possible:
DECEPTICON
DECEPTICON's brother
AndyHG
I'm down, It should only take about 2 hrs to get there. Put me and my brother on possible.
updated my post. let me know which date works best for you. you still good @[DECEPTICON]
I should be able to attend
(Jan. 20, 2017  5:51 PM)AndyHG Wrote: I should be able to attend

is that confirmed or possible?
(Jan. 20, 2017  5:54 PM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote: is that confirmed or possible?

Currently possible, I have to check my work schedule
Feb. 5th is a good time for me