[Philadelphia, USA] any Milton, PA bladers out there?

(Jun. 03, 2019  10:44 PM)NatedogPhilly Wrote: Would anyone want to come to a tournament in philadelphia or havertown in July?

What date? I was looking at June 22 as a date to host Classic (and maybe MFL too) but I've also heard plans about a big PA/MD collab event the last weekend in June/beginning of July so I was holding off on officially proposing them until the details were finalized with that? I would rather pitch in to help out the multi-day event than just host my own a week before and step on everyone else toes.
Well I am planning on becoming an organizer and hosting a tournament either like Mid-July if not sometime in August... Basically whenever I become one. Plans for the location is somewhere like 45 mins Northeast of Philly it isn't normal PA locations like Philly or Havertown but its still around there. Let me know if you're interested. (Also let me know if you're interested in ever judging if I do a tournament Wink )
(Jun. 03, 2019  10:44 PM)NatedogPhilly Wrote: Would anyone want to come to a tournament in philadelphia or havertown in July?
Yeah, that'd be cool
(Jun. 04, 2019  12:26 AM)MrBlade Wrote: Well I am planning on becoming an organizer and hosting a tournament either like Mid-July if not sometime in August... Basically whenever I become one. Plans for the location is somewhere like 45 mins Northeast of Philly it isn't normal PA locations like Philly or Havertown but its still around there. Let me know if you're interested. (Also let me know if you're interested in ever judging if I do a tournament Wink )

I'd be down to participate in August during the weekend, if the Organizer's Quiz is accepted quickly enough. Also, I haven't judged yet, but I wouldn't mind trying it out.
(Jun. 03, 2019  11:44 PM)Wombat Wrote:

What date? I was looking at June 22 as a date to host Classic (and maybe MFL too) but I've also heard plans about a big PA/MD collab event the last weekend in June/beginning of July so I was holding off on officially proposing them until the details were finalized with that? I would rather pitch in to help out the multi-day event than just host my own a week before and step on everyone else toes.

I was thinking about hosting the second or third weekend in July. Depends what my vacation plans are. I'll keep people updated.
Cool I would love to go to tournaments because I live in PA plus I love beyblades
(Jun. 04, 2019  12:26 AM)MrBlade Wrote: Well I am planning on becoming an organizer and hosting a tournament either like Mid-July if not sometime in August... Basically whenever I become one. Plans for the location is somewhere like 45 mins Northeast of Philly it isn't normal PA locations like Philly or Havertown but its still around there. Let me know if you're interested. (Also let me know if you're interested in ever judging if I do a tournament Wink )

I'm interested, I can help judge
(Jun. 04, 2019  3:23 AM)RED NINJA 0829 Wrote:

I'm interested, I can help judge

Me too I just gotta learn the rules first

You know im done
June 22nd Classic Tournament is up!

Is there any interest for doing MFB Limited right after Classic? Both formats are relatively fast, so it shouldn't take too much extra time, and I'll have some old MFB stuff to borrow/buy if anyone needs.
(Jun. 10, 2019  12:58 AM)Wombat Wrote: June 22nd Classic Tournament is up!

Is there any interest for doing MFB Limited right after Classic? Both formats are relatively fast, so it shouldn't take too much extra time, and I'll have some old MFB stuff to borrow/buy if anyone needs.

Can’t make this one(Too Many Games Expo weekend) but all of you joining have fun!
I am planning a tournament called beyblade east August 3-4 just a heads up
(Jun. 11, 2019  9:40 PM)Hyper xeno Wrote: I am planning a tournament called beyblade east August 3-4 just a heads up

Oof, I get back from a trip on August 5th
The prizes are 1st fafnir Valkyrie and Achilles
2nd joker and kerbeus
3rd rbv 15 and 14
All new
(Jun. 11, 2019  10:01 PM)Hyper xeno Wrote: The prizes are 1st fafnir Valkyrie and Achilles
2nd joker and kerbeus
3rd rbv 15 and 14
All new

Those are some pretty generous prizes, wow!
Hello again! I'm in Erie as I stated before. Just wondering if there is a decent amount of interest in the area. I'm going to be working for posts to get qualified to be an organizer as I'm relatively knew to the scene.
We need confirmed participants for beyblade east
Confirmed beyblade east 2019 August 3and4 Paddock Park Havertown PA
I’m interested

I still need a yes from one more person before I can apply for Organizer, if anyone else is interested please reply
I am interested
I am ready for this
I could make it to a Paddock Park tournament on August 3rd or 4th I believe. Standard or Classic?
Both and mfb