[Philadelphia, USA] any Milton, PA bladers out there?

I am sad i can't goto this but also I get to have a fun day with my family that day so it's kinda worth it there should be another tournament mid August if possible that would be great
Darn this tournament is so close to me but I’m busy during it! Unhappy
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 
I will host an all out duo tourney for prizes if you want to play
(Dec. 01, 2019  10:09 PM)Fyde Wrote: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 
I will host an all out duo tourney for prizes if you want to play

Then study the organizer’s guide and take the organizer’s test. Otherwise I would advise you not advertise this tournament, because the WBO does not allow tournaments outside of their own.
(Dec. 02, 2019  12:04 AM)Fyde Wrote: It doesn’t let me take it

You gotta study the organizer’s guide first! Then go to tournaments, click on become an organizer, and at the bottom click take the quiz.
You also need 50 meaningful posts to prove you are serious about organizing and engaged with the community before it allows you to take the organizers quiz. A good start would be attending other PA area tournaments to get some experience with organizing and judging tournaments.

Also: I will be merging this into an existing Philly area thread.
(Dec. 02, 2019  2:51 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: You also need 50 meaningful posts to prove you are serious about organizing and engaged with the community. A good start would be attending other PA area tournaments to get some experience with organizing and judging tournaments.

I forgot about that part! What he said, but please do not spam posts. Take your time and when you get to 50 posts, you will be ready.
Anyone interested in a MFB limited event on Feb 9th, in Ardmore PA?
(Jan. 25, 2020  11:06 PM)Common Pickle Wrote: Anyone interested in a MFB limited event on Feb 9th, in Ardmore PA?

Maybe, I'm planning on doing a Classic Tournament the week after. Maybe we could do then both. I'll host Classic, and Ardmore can do MFL. If you guys are ok with that please hmu on Discord if you guys wanna try and work that out.
(Jan. 25, 2020  11:06 PM)Common Pickle Wrote: Anyone interested in a MFB limited event on Feb 9th, in Ardmore PA?

YES
Anyone know what the ruling is if a bey breaks in battle

DeceasedCrab has attached a moderator notice to this post

The Rex we sure do! But this is the wrong thread to ask that question. Look, if you ask questions in the wrong thread, we'll either just delete them, or yell at you, or give you warning percentage. You don't want any of that! So please think before you post; choose a relevant existing thread.
(Jan. 26, 2020  12:01 AM)The Rex Wrote: Anyone know what the ruling is if a bey breaks in battle

It would be a automatic loss for the player who's beyblade broke, unless you have a identical replacment.