[Philadelphia, USA] any Milton, PA bladers out there?

I am sad i can't goto this but also I get to have a fun day with my family that day so it's kinda worth it there should be another tournament mid August if possible that would be great
Darn this tournament is so close to me but I’m busy during it! Unhappy
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 
I will host an all out duo tourney for prizes if you want to play
(Dec. 01, 2019  10:09 PM)Fyde Wrote: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 
I will host an all out duo tourney for prizes if you want to play

Then study the organizer’s guide and take the organizer’s test. Otherwise I would advise you not advertise this tournament, because the WBO does not allow tournaments outside of their own.
(Dec. 02, 2019  12:04 AM)Fyde Wrote: It doesn’t let me take it

You gotta study the organizer’s guide first! Then go to tournaments, click on become an organizer, and at the bottom click take the quiz.
You also need 50 meaningful posts to prove you are serious about organizing and engaged with the community before it allows you to take the organizers quiz. A good start would be attending other PA area tournaments to get some experience with organizing and judging tournaments.

Also: I will be merging this into an existing Philly area thread.
(Dec. 02, 2019  2:51 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: You also need 50 meaningful posts to prove you are serious about organizing and engaged with the community. A good start would be attending other PA area tournaments to get some experience with organizing and judging tournaments.

I forgot about that part! What he said, but please do not spam posts. Take your time and when you get to 50 posts, you will be ready.
Anyone interested in a MFB limited event on Feb 9th, in Ardmore PA?
(Jan. 25, 2020  11:06 PM)Common Pickle Wrote: Anyone interested in a MFB limited event on Feb 9th, in Ardmore PA?

Maybe, I'm planning on doing a Classic Tournament the week after. Maybe we could do then both. I'll host Classic, and Ardmore can do MFL. If you guys are ok with that please hmu on Discord if you guys wanna try and work that out.
(Jan. 25, 2020  11:06 PM)Common Pickle Wrote: Anyone interested in a MFB limited event on Feb 9th, in Ardmore PA?

YES
Anyone know what the ruling is if a bey breaks in battle
(Jan. 26, 2020  12:01 AM)The Rex Wrote: Anyone know what the ruling is if a bey breaks in battle

It would be a automatic loss for the player who's beyblade broke, unless you have a identical replacment.
So yeah.... I want a tourney around Philadelphia. It needs to be around March 28 2021. Please tell me any tourneys around Philadelphia in this thread! Thank you!
There are many kids in my area and family members that are very interested in doing tournaments 

I would like to work with someone to possibly make this happen I would also provide prizes containing Japanese Beyblades Takara Tomy. 
definitely would love to grow the community in Philly cuz I know many people that play
There are many kids in my area and family members that are very interested in doing tournaments

I would like to work with someone to possibly make this happen I would also provide prizes containing Japanese Beyblades Takara Tomy.
definitely would love to grow the community in Philly cuz I know many people that play
I've been seeing a lot of increased numbers of Philadelphia Beybladers in the past few years so why not bring them together for an epic tournament Battle! I would like to work my way up to become an organizer to do actual rank tournaments in Philadelphia. I've been to a tournament with my nephew in New Jersey and had such an amazing time hoping to grow the Philadelphia Community so we can possibly group up with the New Jersey group for an even bigger event! so from this post, I would like to know who's interested! I will be providing prizes going to do some research to find a perfect and safe park in Philadelphia! 

until then if you want to contact me directly I would suggest Instagram: vyn_irl or here 

Edit: still learning WBO rules
There are a ton of Philadelphia area tournament threads open already. Don't open another one. Especially if you're not a WBO organizer and you have stated intentions of organizing it right away on an external Discord, likely not as an official WBO tournament, which wouldn't be allowed to be advertised here.
We are not too far from Philly... Have a 9 and 7 year old who love to battle. If there is anything happening in the area, we would love to hear about it. I looked at the tournaments but didn't see anything.
Thank you!
Hello bladers,

My son (7) and I (35) are in Philadelphia and York, PA. He loved Beyblades and I'm one of the few that plays with him, and he wants to go to a tournament. If there is anything Beyblade related in the tri-state area we will probably attend.
Any plans for the spring?