Pets

heres my cat when he was little x3
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

I got 3 cats, 6 gold fish and 1 dog Grin.
Chocked_2 you got a lot of pets Raykon. XD
I only got 1 dog (9 years old, Name "Lucky" sure does live up to her name) and she was my first and only pet. Wink lol
Heero, this topic hasn't been posted in for nearly a year. Why did you revive it?
(Aug. 19, 2009  7:40 AM)AnnieDuck Wrote: Heero, this topic hasn't been posted in for nearly a year. Why did you revive it?

To post a picture of his cat?

Even though we do have a "pictures of your pets" thread.
Chocked_2 Oopsie. Tired i really gotta look at the dates on last thread posts before i reply to one. lol
cause i saw it?i didnt know how old it is
and i havent seen the pictures of your pets therd only this one Chocked
In my house the number of animals exceeds the number of family XD

I have a dog (up to not long ago were two), four cats (recently five) and an indefinite number of fish (too many to count)
I used to have 5 dogs and a cat.

My dad said my cat got eaten by an eagle but the truth was that he gave it away cause he couldn't sleep at night and he blamed the cat.

Now I only have 1 dog. The rest have been given away... Crying
i have three turtles . .

ok no offense but i find shrimps really creepy
(Aug. 25, 2009  2:05 PM)utsavkotrial Wrote: i have three turtles . .

ok no offense but i find shrimps really creepy

I used to have a dog, and two turtles now I have a new dog.
I got two lovebirds, 1 green lutino, 1 blue, 4 green tree frogs...
I have like 15 dogs all some kind of hunting dog I dont remember the breed
I have 2 Pet Betta fish a male and a female the male's name is puffy cause whenever you go near him he puffs his cheeks out and swims towards you and the female is called muffy XD we got them about a year and a half ago I heard some can live up to 10 years! we mated them once but all the babies died in a week cause we didn't know how change the water without losing the babies Unhappy
I have/ used to have a lot of pets!
Pets I have now:
Pets I used to have
Right now, I have a Chow Chow named Max and a chihuahua named Percules (We just felt like changing the H to a P). I also have a Guinea Pig named Daryl. (I named it after Daryl from TWD).

Pets I used to have that are now dead are Swimmy and Swimmy Jr, my 2 pet turtles. Like 15 fish. A cat named Gary and Panfilo.
Used to have a bunch of guppies, glofish, & shrimp, but right now the only pets I have are a Betta fish, one little guppy, & an African Dwarf Frog.
My dog (not me in the background) (Click to View)
It's sideways.
I have a pet rock, his name is rocky. Cheapest pet I've ever owned but not very affectionate.
(Feb. 17, 2014  12:20 AM)Aquamarine Wrote:
My dog (not me in the background) (Click to View)
It's sideways.

It's adorable Grin
I have 2 turtles, Leonardo and taco
I'm cat-sitting my aunts cat, his name's Ludwig. He's a pretty weird cat. He plays fetch, attacks windows, the (un)usual. I also have a spider named Peter whom I saved from the fly-swatter, and six pill bugs named Monica, Chandler, Joey, Phoebe, Ross, and Rachel. I had a few more named Gunther, Mike, and Eddie, but they passed away.
I bet those armadillidae are all friends aren't they?

I have two dogs. A miniature Pinscher and a Rat Terrier/Chiquaua.
(Feb. 17, 2014  12:48 AM)TheWhiteTiger Wrote: I bet those armadillidae are all friends aren't they?

I have two dogs. A miniature Pinscher and a Rat Terrier/Chiquaua.
I have infinite respect for you now, haha.
(Feb. 17, 2014  12:45 AM)Dual Wrote: I'm cat-sitting my aunts cat, his name's Ludwig. He's a pretty weird cat. He plays fetch, attacks windows, the (un)usual. I also have a spider named Peter whom I saved from the fly-swatter, and six pill bugs named Monica, Chandler, Joey, Phoebe, Ross, and Rachel. I had a few more named Gunther, Mike, and Eddie, but they passed away.

Cool insects/anthropods quite unique "pets"
@TLK thanks