[Perth, Australia] Put Perth on the Map!

on
Hosted by
  S.D.C
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Lets put Perth on the map! This is the second tourney in Perth, Australia. This tourney is official, it has been approved by the WBO comity. This tournement is open to all bladers in Perth, send me a PM if you want to join. The details are as below:

Date: Sunday 25th September
Time: 1:30-3:30pm
Venue: Variety Pavilion, Kings Park
Format: Round Robin Block Tourney
Fee: There is a $5 entry fee for the tournament to cover the use of the points system and such. You can purchase a Blader Passport for $10, that lets you get into all future tournaments for a year free.
Prizes:
  • 1st Place: $20 worth of Beyblade stuff and a WBO Gold Face
  • 2nd Place: $10 worth of beyblade stuff and a WBO Silver Face
  • 3rd Place: A WBO Bronze Face
All prizes will be paid for by myself, no extra cost.

Attendee's:
  • SDamonCronous
  • Caz
  • R0ckBULL
  • pheonixboii
  • Melvyn900
  • legendunicorn
  • TokyoBoyy
  • darkpheonix111
  • BigBangBladerX1
  • RowDog
  • Fatbob
  • Rookie259
  • Tiger Fury
  • Shwamoffy
  • Waldobaldo
  • Dorian
  • RaiKou
  • Sparkie
  • Dranzer911

If you plan on coming reply to this thread or send me a PM prior to the 23rd of September, any entries after that risk being ignored. Please make sure you can actually come to the tournament before you say you can, I do not want any last minute cancellations. If you do cancel late without a valid reason then there will be consequences (such as being banned from future tournaments).
If you have any questions and queries, please send me a PM or reply to this thread and I will get back to you ASAP
If you have any questions or want to know more then send me a PM or reply to this thread. You can also contact me on 0434 440 296

Hope to see you all there!

-SDamonCronous
1st General of Team Omega Nova

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Hi,
SDC,
I may or may not be able to attend to the tourney,
I will inform you later.
I may only be ten but I can still whoop your hiney!!!
I'm undefeated to everyone I verse,
So be preparedSmile
My mum may take me down to Kings Park so I'll challenge you to a friendly battle if possible.
Battle u soon!
Bye...
its highly unlikelyu but ill try to sell a grand cetas(hasbro) and a tornado herculio(hasbro) but like i said highly unlikely
Bought a new beyblade and put an extra $5 on the purchase to make sure it gets here by the tourney. It says it has a one day chance of not getting here before then and I am going to be so ticked off if it doesn't come by then. As to what this bey is is a surpwise XD.

@ Waldobaldo what do you have which is "so good"? Do you even buy beys online?
(Sep. 15, 2011  11:08 AM)RowDog Wrote: Bought a new beyblade and put an extra $5 on the purchase to make sure it gets here by the tourney. It says it has a one day chance of not getting here before then and I am going to be so ticked off if it doesn't come by then. As to what this bey is is a surpwise XD.

@ Waldobaldo what do you have which is "so good"? Do you even buy beys online?
Now now RowDog, stop being mean to the new blader. We will just see how strong he is at the tourney, if he fails against us he will just look bad. If he does well, then hey, he has earned my respect. Hope to see you there Waldobaldo!

I was just wondering. I've seen a few people on here who come on claiming they are undefeated because they've only beat their two best friend's Dark Wolf and Storm Capricorn. It's just because Perth is quite behind and some people have no idea of how many beyblades are actually out there.
Wasn't trying to be mean, just wondering if he is just a poser.
cant wait for the tourney Grin one more week to go till we battle Grin still finding some good combo's though
(Sep. 17, 2011  9:25 AM)melvyn900 Wrote: cant wait for the tourney Grin one more week to go till we battle Grin still finding some good combo's though
I'm excited because this is my very first tourney, since I've never been to the plastic ones Crying

I'm going to suck big time because I'm sooooo unprepared for this Chocked_2
Hopefully if you guys are going to have another tourney next year, I'll come prepared with a decent combo with the TT Beys I might get from the Philippines (hopefully they do have some such as the top tier MFB Explosion beys and the 4D ones) Eee

Two things: One, just hope I don't get lost getting from the Uni bus station to the place by choosing the wrong stop; I did that once already, this year XD

Two, if someone is going to video tape the tourney...avoid me...I don't like being on camera, thanks Gasp
(Sep. 17, 2011  10:21 AM)Tiger Fury Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2011  9:25 AM)melvyn900 Wrote: cant wait for the tourney Grin one more week to go till we battle Grin still finding some good combo's though
I'm excited because this is my very first tourney, since I've never been to the plastic ones Crying

Hopefully if you guys are going to have another tourney next year, I'll come prepared with a decent combo with the TT Beys I might get from the Philippines (hopefully they do have some such as the top tier MFB Explosion beys and the 4D ones) Eee

Two things: One, just hope I don't get lost getting from the Uni bus station to the place by choosing the wrong stop; I did that once already, this year XD

Two, if someone is going to video tape the tourney...avoid me...I don't like being on camera, thanks Gasp
I'm not sure if Perth even had plastic tourneys. We are so behind that this is only our second tourney in history I think (not including Plastics Pandemonium or whatever it was called).
Don't worry if you suck, we are just doing this for a bit of fun so chill out. Of course we will have another tourney next year, probably before then if I can.
Try not to get lost, we need as many people here as possible. Perth is small compared to Sydney and stuff so it shouldn't be that hard to find your way if you do get lost.

Ahh, now I was meaning to bring this up. I am planning to do a bit of filming for this one, and maybe even a youtube upload if I am not lazy. So if you guys don't want to be filmed just tell me and I will avoid you. I completely understand if you don't want to, but I would prefer if the 1st, 2nd and 3rd place people were photoed. Just for memorabilia.
cant wait Pinching_eyes_2 i still havent prepared my combos lolTired
I'm pretty much into my combo's. I have one in mind that will hopefully do really well, hopefully. I remember what happened lat time with Th!nk's combo that he was planning on spamming, so I have a backup plan.
(Sep. 17, 2011  12:14 PM)SDamonCronous Wrote: I'm pretty much into my combo's. I have one in mind that will hopefully do really well, hopefully. I remember what happened lat time with Th!nk's combo that he was planning on spamming, so I have a backup plan.

so is th!nk gonna come? earlier post mentioned he might be coming with plastics
I don't know, he'll come if he wants to. He is able to come when he wants. It would be cool to have him but if he can't make it, so be it.
(Sep. 17, 2011  10:51 AM)SDamonCronous Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2011  10:21 AM)Tiger Fury Wrote: I'm excited because this is my very first tourney, since I've never been to the plastic ones Crying

I'm not sure if Perth even had plastic tourneys. We are so behind that this is only our second tourney in history I think (not including Plastics Pandemonium or whatever it was called).
Don't worry if you suck, we are just doing this for a bit of fun so chill out. Of course we will have another tourney next year, probably before then if I can.
Try not to get lost, we need as many people here as possible. Perth is small compared to Sydney and stuff so it shouldn't be that hard to find your way if you do get lost.

Ahh, now I was meaning to bring this up. I am planning to do a bit of filming for this one, and maybe even a youtube upload if I am not lazy. So if you guys don't want to be filmed just tell me and I will avoid you. I completely understand if you don't want to, but I would prefer if the 1st, 2nd and 3rd place people were photoed. Just for memorabilia.
I didn't mean Perth actually, just in general, never been to one ever XD

If it's before next year I can't come...I'll be back home up North by then and I won't be back in Perth until next year when Uni starts Pinching_eyes

Another reason why I don't want to be filmed is...I don't want my parents to find out...won't be able to get TT Beys in the Philippines nor a Driger MS for X-mas (if I beg them to buy from Ebay for X-mas) if they found out I've been buying beys in Perth, when I could have bought some back at their place... Confused

Maybe I should bring a sheet of paper and hide my face in the paper - have holes in it so I can see...but only if I win 3rd place or so, but that is highly unlikely Eee

BTW, if Th!nk does come, I'll bring my Driger V2...just for good luck charm Eee
(Sep. 17, 2011  10:51 AM)SDamonCronous Wrote:

There has been a plastics tourney in perth, remember th!nk's one on plastics remembrance day?
(Sep. 17, 2011  10:21 AM)Tiger Fury Wrote: Two things: One, just hope I don't get lost getting from the Uni bus station to the place by choosing the wrong stop; I did that once already, this year XD

Remember that our Commander's contact number is in the Beginning of this thread, better keep it if contact is required Cute

I think we'll avoid faces... but please do not resort to... Paper Mask XD

Gosh........ I'm ready...... but I hope its near enough to handle whats to come from you guys, Only one more Week to go~~~~~ my heart rate is going WILD =D

Oh if Th!nk does come, my Driger G will finally get a chance to face another Plastic Gen Bey Joyful_2

relax, this my second tournament, and i sucked bad at it, so yeah no pressure Smile
(Sep. 17, 2011  4:42 PM)R0ckBULL Wrote: Remember that our Commander's contact number is in the Beginning of this thread, better keep it if contact is required Cute

Gosh........ I'm ready...... but I hope its near enough to handle whats to come from you guys, Only one more Week to go~~~~~ my heart rate is going WILD =D

Oh if Th!nk does come, my Driger G will finally get a chance to face another Plastic Gen Bey Joyful_2
I hope...I'll just use my bag instead or not XD

I'm actually jealous you have a Driger G, I have a Venusian G but I didn't choose that bey, my little bro did and never got a Engine Gear blade except that... Crying
(Sep. 17, 2011  5:45 PM)Tiger Fury Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2011  4:42 PM)R0ckBULL Wrote: Remember that our Commander's contact number is in the Beginning of this thread, better keep it if contact is required Cute

I hope...I'll just use my bag instead or not XD

I'm actually jealous you have a Driger G, I have a Venusian G but I didn't choose that bey, my little bro did and never got a Engine Gear blade except that... Crying
I don't have any plastics at all... I feel left out Crying

Anyways, 1 WEEK TO GO PEOPLE! I am currently at hope sick with a cold so hopefully I get better before the tourney. Even if I'm not I won't miss this for a block of chocolate (and I would trade a lot for a bock of chocolate)

OFF TOPIC EDIT: You guys like my new sig and avi? Got bored and made them because I'm sick.
(Sep. 17, 2011  4:42 PM)R0ckBULL Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2011  10:21 AM)Tiger Fury Wrote: Two things: One, just hope I don't get lost getting from the Uni bus station to the place by choosing the wrong stop; I did that once already, this year XD

Remember that our Commander's contact number is in the Beginning of this thread, better keep it if contact is required Cute

i got a burning kerberous from the plastics tourney lotto Grin
(Sep. 17, 2011  4:42 PM)R0ckBULL Wrote: I think we'll avoid faces... but please do not resort to... Paper Mask XD
That would look so bad when we post that on the WBO. A chin down shot of all the bladers, it would be as if we were a club of wanted criminals that play with spinning tops…
(Sep. 18, 2011  5:03 AM)SDamonCronous Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2011  5:45 PM)Tiger Fury Wrote: I hope...I'll just use my bag instead or not XD

I don't have any plastics at all... I feel left out Crying

Anyways, 1 WEEK TO GO PEOPLE! I am currently at hope sick with a cold so hopefully I get better before the tourney. Even if I'm not I won't miss this for a block of chocolate (and I would trade a lot for a bock of chocolate)

OFF TOPIC EDIT: You guys like my new sig and avi? Got bored and made them because I'm sick.

@ Tiger Fury, I got mine online...... From EBAY~~~~Eee soon you must embrace the beauty of online shopping~

@ SDamonCronous, 1st focus on Metal Beys, if and when you have more then enough cash, then..... get a Eee Galzzly http://www.xyzlive.com/beyblade/listings/45.gif
Guys; we have 17 confirmed participants! That is even more than at Th!nk's tourney! I actually beat Th!nk at something! Gasp Oh, and we can now do a BRR (Black Round Robin). YAY!!!!
should we get another person to make it even?