[Perth, Australia] Put Perth on the Map!

on
Hosted by
  S.D.C
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Lets put Perth on the map! This is the second tourney in Perth, Australia. This tourney is official, it has been approved by the WBO comity. This tournement is open to all bladers in Perth, send me a PM if you want to join. The details are as below:

Date: Sunday 25th September
Time: 1:30-3:30pm
Venue: Variety Pavilion, Kings Park
Format: Round Robin Block Tourney
Fee: There is a $5 entry fee for the tournament to cover the use of the points system and such. You can purchase a Blader Passport for $10, that lets you get into all future tournaments for a year free.
Prizes:
  • 1st Place: $20 worth of Beyblade stuff and a WBO Gold Face
  • 2nd Place: $10 worth of beyblade stuff and a WBO Silver Face
  • 3rd Place: A WBO Bronze Face
All prizes will be paid for by myself, no extra cost.

Attendee's:
  • SDamonCronous
  • Caz
  • R0ckBULL
  • pheonixboii
  • Melvyn900
  • legendunicorn
  • TokyoBoyy
  • darkpheonix111
  • BigBangBladerX1
  • RowDog
  • Fatbob
  • Rookie259
  • Tiger Fury
  • Shwamoffy
  • Waldobaldo
  • Dorian
  • RaiKou
  • Sparkie
  • Dranzer911

If you plan on coming reply to this thread or send me a PM prior to the 23rd of September, any entries after that risk being ignored. Please make sure you can actually come to the tournament before you say you can, I do not want any last minute cancellations. If you do cancel late without a valid reason then there will be consequences (such as being banned from future tournaments).
If you have any questions and queries, please send me a PM or reply to this thread and I will get back to you ASAP
If you have any questions or want to know more then send me a PM or reply to this thread. You can also contact me on 0434 440 296

Hope to see you all there!

-SDamonCronous
1st General of Team Omega Nova

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

(Sep. 07, 2011  2:06 PM)R0ckBULL Wrote: ... Anyone interested in a clear 130 Track and RS bottom that has only spinned Once? 0,O

what do you want for the rs? im pretty interested Smile i will give money, i dont really trade

Well the beyblades I'm looking for are on my wishlist in the 'wishlist thread'. I could buy more as extras/spares so one for collection (don't use) and one for using in battle. Eee
(Sep. 07, 2011  2:10 PM)melvyn900 Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2011  2:06 PM)R0ckBULL Wrote: ... Anyone interested in a clear 130 Track and RS bottom that has only spinned Once? 0,O

what do you want for the rs? im pretty interested Smile i will give money, i dont really trade

Hmmmm I understand the life of a Rubber Tip is not long, but the value is Big, not to mention its Direct from Japan... sooo...... $4 ?
(Sep. 07, 2011  2:46 PM)R0ckBULL Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2011  2:10 PM)melvyn900 Wrote:

Hmmmm I understand the life of a Rubber Tip is not long, but the value is Big, not to mention its Direct from Japan... sooo...... $4 ?

pretty good price, will tell you if its yes or no during tourney? Smile
I'll take it Bull, my RS is nearly flat (and it is always good to have a spare). Consider it sold (unless Melvyn get it before me)
(Sep. 08, 2011  12:31 AM)SDamonCronous Wrote: I'll take it Bull, my RS is nearly flat (and it is always good to have a spare). Consider it sold (unless Melvyn get it before me)

if you want, you can take it instead

(Sep. 07, 2011  3:05 PM)melvyn900 Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2011  2:46 PM)R0ckBULL Wrote: Hmmmm I understand the life of a Rubber Tip is not long, but the value is Big, not to mention its Direct from Japan... sooo...... $4 ?

pretty good price, will tell you if its yes or no during tourney? Smile

Fair enough, but at the same its open to everyone =)
(Sep. 08, 2011  12:31 AM)SDamonCronous Wrote: I'll take it Bull, my RS is nearly flat (and it is always good to have a spare). Consider it sold (unless Melvyn get it before me)

Kukukuuku, if both of you come to me at the same time, you guys will have to battle for who gets to pay me Eee
(Sep. 07, 2011  2:15 PM)Tiger Fury Wrote: Well the beyblades I'm looking for are on my wishlist in the 'wishlist thread'. I could buy more as extras/spares so one for collection (don't use) and one for using in battle. Eee

... a spare Galaxy Pegasis? its so beautiful~ XD
(Sep. 08, 2011  4:19 AM)R0ckBULL Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2011  2:15 PM)Tiger Fury Wrote: Well the beyblades I'm looking for are on my wishlist in the 'wishlist thread'. I could buy more as extras/spares so one for collection (don't use) and one for using in battle. Eee

... a spare Galaxy Pegasis? its so beautiful~ XD
Well, I got my first one (Galaxy Pegasis)...for 15 at Toy's r Us...I found more in K-Mart and it was 12.50 Tired
I also bought Phoenix for the same price and it was also 12.50 at K-Mart...this is why I don't think before I buy Lips_sealed

I could have saved my self a lot of money so I'll buy a little bit later, don't want to spend too much or I'll get into trouble Pinching_eyes_2

I'll try to buy at least one bey for the selling thing during the tourney Stupid

Melvyn has saved me a Twisted Tempo. Tongue_out But I could probably beat him in a battle for the RS if I had to Grin
(Sep. 08, 2011  4:35 AM)Tiger Fury Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2011  4:19 AM)R0ckBULL Wrote: ... a spare Galaxy Pegasis? its so beautiful~ XD
Well, I got my first one (Galaxy Pegasis)...for 15 at Toy's r Us...I found more in K-Mart and it was 12.50 Tired
I also bought Phoenix for the same price and it was also 12.50 at K-Mart...this is why I don't think before I buy Lips_sealed

I could have saved my self a lot of money so I'll buy a little bit later, don't want to spend too much or I'll get into trouble Pinching_eyes_2

I'll try to buy at least one bey for the selling thing during the tourney Stupid

Awww carp.... you forgot to See 1st before Launching XD .... hmmmmmmmmmm how many people here want a Ray Unicorno / Ray Striker ? mostly for the CS i assume....
(Sep. 08, 2011  9:13 AM)SDamonCronous Wrote: Melvyn has saved me a Twisted Tempo. Tongue_out But I could probably beat him in a battle for the RS if I had to Grin

dont you already have a basalt?
(Sep. 08, 2011  9:43 AM)Tokyo boyy Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2011  9:13 AM)SDamonCronous Wrote: Melvyn has saved me a Twisted Tempo. Tongue_out But I could probably beat him in a battle for the RS if I had to Grin

dont you already have a basalt?
Well, yes. But it is always nice to have doubles Grin And it would help with testing, for I actually put my blading skills to good use to help the wider community. See the 'Scythe Discussion' thread for examples.

(Sep. 08, 2011  9:15 AM)R0ckBULL Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2011  4:35 AM)Tiger Fury Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2011  4:19 AM)R0ckBULL Wrote: ... a spare Galaxy Pegasis? its so beautiful~ XD

Awww carp.... you forgot to See 1st before Launching XD .... hmmmmmmmmmm how many people here want a Ray Unicorno / Ray Striker ? mostly for the CS i assume....
I got one a few days ago (Hasbro). It was a funny story...
All in all, I will be interested in CS alone, I could pay another $4 for it?
it never hurts to have cs'es lol i have 3 XD
And that is why you are so hard to beat, you have so many top-tier parts we are struggling to keep up. Though I have improved since the last tourney. God, I have a rep to uphold!
haha yea i still dont know what combo to use at the tourneyPinching_eyes
In all seriousness, if you need help PM me or R0ckBULL. We have quite a bit of info on beyblading and stuff so we can help. That applies to all of you guys. Or, you could go to the "Build me a Combo #2" thread to ask for help there, they are always helpful.
heheheh i just found a pretty tank combo Smile hopefully it will win me that 20 bucks Smile Smile
Yeah, If its an attack type I can beat it, trust me. i have spent hours testing my defence combo's, thats why I need a new RS Tongue_out I was thinking of even pitching one of them at Kai-V to see if I could publish it Gasp
Not really SDC. I beat your "ultimate" defence type with an attack type last time. You use rubber tips and are OS by HF.
Not necessarily RowDog; now I have CS I can OS your HF/S and withstand its attacks. Mind you, you had to purposely use HF/S because you couldn't beat me any other way Tongue_out
I can't do final tests until I get my 85 and MF-H though, so I guess you'll just need to wait a while before the true power of this combo becomes apparent.
(Sep. 08, 2011  11:42 AM)Tokyo boyy Wrote: haha yea i still dont know what combo to use at the tourneyPinching_eyes

:o so your saying that the unbeatable Tokyo Boyy doesnt know what to use for the tourney? Chocked
(Sep. 08, 2011  1:15 PM)rookie259 Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2011  11:42 AM)Tokyo boyy Wrote: haha yea i still dont know what combo to use at the tourneyPinching_eyes

:o so your saying that the unbeatable Tokyo Boyy doesnt know what to use for the tourney? Chocked
1. th!nk beat him therefore not unbeatable
2. He has plenty of combos that he is choosing from and he just wants to make sure he picks the most devilish one, @ Tokyo Boyy Argh!
3. Why did you have to say that?

oops that was me, my brother left his WBO account signed in.
(Sep. 08, 2011  1:18 PM)RowDog Wrote:

1. th!nk beat him therefore not unbeatable
2. He has plenty of combos that he is choosing from and he just wants to make sure he picks the most devilish one, @ Tokyo Boyy Argh!
3. Why did you have to say that?

1: yes, but th!nk is pretty much unbeatable as well, and i know Tokyo Boyy beat him, but thats not counted.
2: I'm just hoping he doesn't use that strong of a combo, then we'd be all screwed.
still thinking about my combos Wink

I whacked him out out of the stadium in the last meeting Eee
(Sep. 08, 2011  10:02 AM)SDamonCronous Wrote: I got one a few days ago (Hasbro). It was a funny story...
All in all, I will be interested in CS alone, I could pay another $4 for it?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm for a Brand new CS..... it'll be $5 >w>