[Perth, Australia] Put Perth on the Map!

on
Hosted by
  S.D.C
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Lets put Perth on the map! This is the second tourney in Perth, Australia. This tourney is official, it has been approved by the WBO comity. This tournement is open to all bladers in Perth, send me a PM if you want to join. The details are as below:

Date: Sunday 25th September
Time: 1:30-3:30pm
Venue: Variety Pavilion, Kings Park
Format: Round Robin Block Tourney
Fee: There is a $5 entry fee for the tournament to cover the use of the points system and such. You can purchase a Blader Passport for $10, that lets you get into all future tournaments for a year free.
Prizes:
  • 1st Place: $20 worth of Beyblade stuff and a WBO Gold Face
  • 2nd Place: $10 worth of beyblade stuff and a WBO Silver Face
  • 3rd Place: A WBO Bronze Face
All prizes will be paid for by myself, no extra cost.

Attendee's:
  • SDamonCronous
  • Caz
  • R0ckBULL
  • pheonixboii
  • Melvyn900
  • legendunicorn
  • TokyoBoyy
  • darkpheonix111
  • BigBangBladerX1
  • RowDog
  • Fatbob
  • Rookie259
  • Tiger Fury
  • Shwamoffy
  • Waldobaldo
  • Dorian
  • RaiKou
  • Sparkie
  • Dranzer911

If you plan on coming reply to this thread or send me a PM prior to the 23rd of September, any entries after that risk being ignored. Please make sure you can actually come to the tournament before you say you can, I do not want any last minute cancellations. If you do cancel late without a valid reason then there will be consequences (such as being banned from future tournaments).
If you have any questions and queries, please send me a PM or reply to this thread and I will get back to you ASAP
If you have any questions or want to know more then send me a PM or reply to this thread. You can also contact me on 0434 440 296

Hope to see you all there!

-SDamonCronous
1st General of Team Omega Nova

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Apparently most metagames have gone defensive/stamina of late, fwiw, basalt and scythe everywhere.

It'd be good to have a summary of what our metagame is like this time around, too, so do keep that in mind Tongue_out
Yeah, more and more stamina and efence combo's are coming into play. That is why I wanted a CS so badly (BTW I'll take you up on that offer R0ckBULL) because all my defensive bottoms were no use against all the stamina combo's around. Attack types are slowly being outclassed, bit by bit.
(Sep. 09, 2011  9:12 AM)SDamonCronous Wrote: Attack types are slowly being outclassed, bit by bit.
But I still love them! Smile
soz sdamon bout not finding that twisted tempo for you, as i left i actually saw a kid take one to a counter and i was like o.O ummmmmmm so he took the last one?

good luck in finding one bro
Oh well, thanks a bunch for trying. I'll just have to deal with one Basalt/Twisted then (can you belive they renamed it TWISTED! Of all the ridiculous things...)
And anyone with a WF, CH120 or XF I am still open to offers, please?
BTW; R0ckBULL you had the 100th post in this thread, congrats!
I might not be able to buy Hasbro Beyblades for selling because I don't want to use too much of the money my mother gives me, which is meant for Food and school equipment purposes, I don't want to bring too much Beyblades back to my parent's home; it just makes the load on our luggage heavier (bought too much plush toys and figurines) and I don't want to use my own savings because I'll be going to the Philippines anyway to buy Takara Beyblades that are on my wishlist Gasp

Sorry guys :\
so Tiger Fury, ur not going to the tourney? or you are? i'm confused
I am going but I can't buy and bring the Beyblades for the selling thing :\
Sorry if my previous post sounded confusing
(Sep. 09, 2011  4:13 PM)Tiger Fury Wrote: I am going but I can't buy and bring the Beyblades for the selling thing :\
It's fine, you do have to buy stuff. Its just helps if you are low on PayPal money or do not have easy access to a shop which sells beyblades (ie. me Tongue_out). But still bring along money, the entry fee is still $5, an extra $2 if you want a sausage (sorry but I have been spending too much money on this tourney as is).
Jaydevilman has PM'd me to cancel his attendance, we are slowly loosing people sadly Unhappy
(Sep. 10, 2011  12:44 AM)SDamonCronous Wrote:
(Sep. 09, 2011  4:13 PM)Tiger Fury Wrote: I am going but I can't buy and bring the Beyblades for the selling thing :\
It's fine, you do have to buy stuff. Its just helps if you are low on PayPal money or do not have easy access to a shop which sells beyblades (ie. me Tongue_out). But still bring along money, the entry fee is still $5, an extra $2 if you want a sausage (sorry but I have been spending too much money on this tourney as is).
Jaydevilman has PM'd me to cancel his attendance, we are slowly loosing people sadly Unhappy
Yeah, by the time I get there the week after, I will still have enough money for the entry fee and food so no worries Smile
Hey SDamon, I'm not sure if I can go, just had an operation, and it won't be good for about 3-4 weeks, and the tournament is in about 2 weeks... so yeah...
What?! Not you too Pheonix Unhappy
Well, I hope you can come and I hope your operation went well, I wish you all the best.
Add me on the list coz imma comin'!
my brother is coming, but im not sure if i am. depends really
i have sent u a pm SDamon Cronous did u red it
(Sep. 10, 2011  5:56 AM)SDamonCronous Wrote: What?! Not you too Pheonix Unhappy
Well, I hope you can come and I hope your operation went well, I wish you all the best.

actually its more of a might, really depends mom says my foot (what i had the operation on... actually now that u mention it, it wasnt much of an operation...) will probably be better by then. so i probably will come
(Sep. 10, 2011  3:38 PM)phoenixboii Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2011  5:56 AM)SDamonCronous Wrote: What?! Not you too Pheonix Unhappy

actually its more of a might, really depends mom says my foot (what i had the operation on... actually now that u mention it, it wasnt much of an operation...) will probably be better by then. so i probably will come
Ok, I'll put you down as absent then but will leave a space for you in case you turn up.
i cant come to the tourney becoz my bro will be busy and ived tried askin cuple of my friend if they can give me a lift to the tourney 4 the day but they all busy im sending this message to just to let u know i cant come
I already know you can't come, you have sent me 3 PM's say that you can't. I have removed you from the list of attendees.
I got my account back, finally, I can come to the tournament!
SDamon, put me back to attending, foots all right now Grin and my variares has come so i got more parts
MY SETS CAME TODAY! A DAY EARLY! AWESOMNESSSSS!!!
On another note, I'll add you back onto the list, glad to see your ok dude Smile
its ashame i pre-ordered my phantom orion and some other stuff but none of them will arive before the tourney