[Perth, Australia] Put Perth on the Map!

on
Hosted by
  S.D.C
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Lets put Perth on the map! This is the second tourney in Perth, Australia. This tourney is official, it has been approved by the WBO comity. This tournement is open to all bladers in Perth, send me a PM if you want to join. The details are as below:

Date: Sunday 25th September
Time: 1:30-3:30pm
Venue: Variety Pavilion, Kings Park
Format: Round Robin Block Tourney
Fee: There is a $5 entry fee for the tournament to cover the use of the points system and such. You can purchase a Blader Passport for $10, that lets you get into all future tournaments for a year free.
Prizes:
  • 1st Place: $20 worth of Beyblade stuff and a WBO Gold Face
  • 2nd Place: $10 worth of beyblade stuff and a WBO Silver Face
  • 3rd Place: A WBO Bronze Face
All prizes will be paid for by myself, no extra cost.

Attendee's:
  • SDamonCronous
  • Caz
  • R0ckBULL
  • pheonixboii
  • Melvyn900
  • legendunicorn
  • TokyoBoyy
  • darkpheonix111
  • BigBangBladerX1
  • RowDog
  • Fatbob
  • Rookie259
  • Tiger Fury
  • Shwamoffy
  • Waldobaldo
  • Dorian
  • RaiKou
  • Sparkie
  • Dranzer911

If you plan on coming reply to this thread or send me a PM prior to the 23rd of September, any entries after that risk being ignored. Please make sure you can actually come to the tournament before you say you can, I do not want any last minute cancellations. If you do cancel late without a valid reason then there will be consequences (such as being banned from future tournaments).
If you have any questions and queries, please send me a PM or reply to this thread and I will get back to you ASAP
If you have any questions or want to know more then send me a PM or reply to this thread. You can also contact me on 0434 440 296

Hope to see you all there!

-SDamonCronous
1st General of Team Omega Nova

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

yep australia rips u off for beys i mostly buy mine online or ask my dad to get me some from indonesia much cheaper lol
lol its why you have billions of parts...
Australia rips you off with everything. You're so lucky that your parents do spend so much on your beyblades. I have to buy my own with my own money or wait for Christmas and my birthday.
(Sep. 23, 2011  3:16 PM)RowDog Wrote: Australia rips you off with everything. You're so lucky that your parents do spend so much on your beyblades. I have to buy my own with my own money or wait for Christmas and my birthday.

I can't order anymore beys because parents say i have too many Tired
i buy my own beys but sometimes my dad buys for me ocassionally lol my parents think theyre junk -.-
So do mine. They say I need to grow up, but they can't stop me spending my own money. I should probably slow down on the beys buying though, I have most of the basics now..
I hate it when they do that. "It's my money I'll do what I want with it!" but they still limit us a lot.

Anyway back on topic, remember that bey I said I ordered earlier? Well it didn't comeAngry! $5 spent on nothing. Well it did say it had a chance of not getting here before the tourney… one small against all odds chance.
Oh well, See ya tomorrow!
My parents we're against me and beyblades for a number of years, thing is , when you have your own cash.... Buy it in secret =D HOWEVER we must also learn to CONTROL~ and buy only what we need.

Once you have proven that you can do that with great consideration, they let you off a bit more, its funny now that my Parents know that if they ever mess or throw my beys.... I will disown them XD and realise it never a bad thing to begin with... heck its not drugs Cute

a final last minute shout out to all coming to the tourney... due to internet failure...

I'm selleing

RS = $4 (spun only once)
CS = $5
W2D = $3
Track 130 = $3
Forbidden Metal Wheel = $3
????? = $12 (SPECIAL)

Because there are more then one blader who show interests in these parts, bidding is gonna happen, however, if there are 2 or more bladers who can pay for the same price, they will have to battle for the right to pay in my Sonokong Blue Stadium~! XD
*URGENT*

service disruption Sunday 25 September 2011 by transperth

http://www.transperth.wa.gov.au/ServiceU...fault.aspx
(Sep. 24, 2011  1:12 PM)R0ckBULL Wrote: My parents we're against me and beyblades for a number of years, thing is , when you have your own cash.... Buy it in secret =D HOWEVER we must also learn to CONTROL~ and buy only what we need.

Once you have proven that you can do that with great consideration, they let you off a bit more, its funny now that my Parents know that if they ever mess or throw my beys.... I will disown them XD and realise it never a bad thing to begin with... heck its not drugs Cute

a final last minute shout out to all coming to the tourney... due to internet failure...

I'm selleing

RS = $4 (spun only once)
CS = $5
W2D = $3
Track 130 = $3
????? = $12 (SPECIAL)

Because there are more then one blader who show interests in these parts, bidding is gonna happen, however, if there are 2 or more bladers who can pay for the same price, they will have to battle for the right to pay in my Sonokong Blue Stadium~! XD
*URGENT*

ill gladly take the forbidden wheel of ur hand Grin
I'm interested in the CS and RS, I have a Fang Leone coming so the 130 and w2D aren't a big priority.

Who will the train disruptions effect? Anyone?
(Sep. 24, 2011  2:15 PM)SDamonCronous Wrote: I'm interested in the CS and RS, I have a Fang Leone coming so the 130 and w2D aren't a big priority.

Who will the train disruptions effect? Anyone?
Nope, taking the bus all the way, no trains Eee
Going from Curtin University so will be taking 2 separate buses to get to the location

Oh and I'll be playing with just light launchers, no beylauncher (do have 1 L and 1 R one but not with me) or Grips...I should buy one but I can wait... Tired
(Sep. 24, 2011  1:12 PM)R0ckBULL Wrote: My parents we're against me and beyblades for a number of years, thing is , when you have your own cash.... Buy it in secret =D HOWEVER we must also learn to CONTROL~ and buy only what we need.

I'm selleing

RS = $4 (spun only once)
CS = $5
W2D = $3
Track 130 = $3
????? = $12 (SPECIAL)

*URGENT*

I might be interested in ?????, though I've never heard of any parts, beys or launchers called ????? though...
ill take the ?????=$12 (special) and the W2D
Weather is looking good today which is a nice relief.

Maybe interested in a few of your beys R0ckBULL. And with the 'special' will we know what it is at the tournament or will we bidding blindly for something?

I'll bring all my plastic pieces. Managed to find a couple more last night behing the cupboard.

Remember to bring that $20 for me SDamon!
^ I noticed from my bedroom...but it could rain in the afternoon or so...some places tend to do that
EDIT: I noticed some dark clouds hovering over my flat...time to bring an umbrella Uncertain

Anyway, I'll bring all what I have bought in Perth to the tourney. I'll also bring my Driger V2 and possibly my laptop; if I get defeated earlier in the tourney, I'll use my laptop because I have some work to do on it...unless I don't bring it...
EDIT: won't be bringing my laptop...it will put on weight in my bag and it's heavy as it is...

Just recently got Destroyer so I'm 'partially' prepared. Still going to suck anyway since I have mentioned that I don't have grip or beylaunchers (string launchers) with me... Crying

Of course, I'll bring money Eee and I will probably be there before 1 because the bus times on Sundays are slow and ridiculous...30 minutes every time a bus comes in...Chocked_2
and chances I might have to wait for the next 103 bus in St. George's Terrace if I miss it when I arrive in the city to interchange to get to the location...

I'll be leaving my room in about an hour so I can get to the bus station, which is only 15 mins from my flat Wink
If you want to look for me in Kings Park, I'll be wearing dark clothing and sunglasses...clip on sunglasses Eee
Ok, so no one is going to be late because of train delays? That's good.

You guys will recognize me by the boy with a black and white jacket on and black pants (probably also wearing sunglass')
Tiger Fury, I have some spare beylaunchers, that arent in perfect condition, but are still usable, though i have switched some parts, of it, I have a spare beylauncher L and a spare beylauncher. The spares arent the ones with the string of Meteo's beylauncher, and yeah...
if anyone has a spare string launcher that i can buy off you at the tourney
i know its a bit late to ask but still
Yes, back first.

Well I can say that this tournament was a success. Quite a few surprising outcomes in the end.
1st was BigBangBlader with his BigBang Pegasus UW145RF
2nd was Fat Bob with his Meteo L-drago ED145WD
3rd was SDamonCronous with his Earth Bull AD145WD and Scythe Aquario 85CS

Some quite outclassed parts among them I should think which was quite a shock.

Obviously I would have won if I hadn't got that last self KO and the scores were added up correctly in my block Tongue_out_wink.

Much better timeframe then the last tourney and SDC will put up pictures later.
Congrats to everyone who competed
(Sep. 25, 2011  10:00 AM)RowDog Wrote: Yes, back first.

Well I can say that this tournament was a success. Quite a few surprising outcomes in the end.
1st was BigBangBlader with his BigBang Pegasus UW145RF
2nd was Fat Bob with his Meteo L-drago ED145WD
3rd was SDamonCronous with his Earth Bull AD145WD and Scythe Aquario 85CS

Some quite outclassed parts among them I should think which was quite a shock.

Obviously I would have won if I hadn't got that last self KO and the scores were added up correctly in my block Tongue_out_wink.

Much better timeframe then the last tourney and SDC will put up pictures later.
Congrats to everyone who competed
Hey hey hey, the scores in your block were added up properly. You just are carp at launching Tongue_out

And I was using EarthBullAD145D not WD, and a MF-H on my ScytheAquario85CS. Hasbro's aggressive CS was my downfall, it ran itself out too much Unhappy
Damn, I got third... again. Another bronze face to add to my collection. Well; at least I should get my Emerald face now. I have 5 wins including my already processed ones, so there will be some green among that dark orange color underneath my name.

But, I agree that this tourney was a success. The next one will probably be after Christmas, so we all have our XMas loot to show off Grin
(Sep. 25, 2011  10:12 AM)SDamonCronous Wrote: Hey hey hey, the scores in your block were added up properly. You just are carp at launching Tongue_out
SDC we ended up with 20 matches, 12 wins and 8 losses. Something went wrong.
(Sep. 25, 2011  10:17 AM)RowDog Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2011  10:12 AM)SDamonCronous Wrote: Hey hey hey, the scores in your block were added up properly. You just are carp at launching Tongue_out
Well, that is your fault. See, this is what happens when I don't oversee things.
(Sep. 25, 2011  10:27 AM)SDamonCronous Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2011  10:17 AM)RowDog Wrote:
Well, that is your fault. See, this is what happens when I don't oversee things.
Wait, how is this my fault? I won three battles and lost to Sparkie (because of stadium outs) so that was mine done. I didn't watch the other battles because I was talking to others and R0ckBULL was judging and I would have thought that he'd have that under control. How is this my fault?
(Sep. 25, 2011  10:33 AM)RowDog Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2011  10:27 AM)SDamonCronous Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2011  10:17 AM)RowDog Wrote: SDC we ended up with 20 matches, 12 wins and 8 losses. Something went wrong.
Wait, how is this my fault? I won three battles and lost to Sparkie (because of stadium outs) so that was mine done. I didn't watch the other battles because I was talking to others and R0ckBULL was judging and I would have thought that he'd have that under control. How is this my fault?
Look, I'll sort this mess out. I though you were judging but it says R0ckBULL on the sheet so I guess it was him. Anyway, I need to contact Dranzer911 because he did not turn up like he said he would.
I'm back now...R0ck followed and took me home; we had great talks on the bus trips back Eee Paid him $30 and I'm gonna get my Driger G and MS hopefully before the start of November...as soon as R0ck gets everything processed within this week...

Yeah, I knew I would suck badly...but don't worry, I'll be back with better parts I have back at home Stupid

Funny, I only used Earth with different track/bottom parts, when I had L-Drago with me as well as my 2nd bey but I never used it... Tongue_out
I guess I was a bit scared that it might get stadium out...or it won't out spin my opponent

The concrete floor ruined my only WD from Gravity Destoryer (T___T) and I just got it yesterday...oh well, it's Hasbro anyway... Pinching_eyes

Oh and I found my black pen lid that I almost lost when R0ck used it for writing the results for round 2 (I think), R0ck had it with him the whole time XD