[Perth, Australia] Put Perth on the Map!

on
Hosted by
  S.D.C
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Lets put Perth on the map! This is the second tourney in Perth, Australia. This tourney is official, it has been approved by the WBO comity. This tournement is open to all bladers in Perth, send me a PM if you want to join. The details are as below:

Date: Sunday 25th September
Time: 1:30-3:30pm
Venue: Variety Pavilion, Kings Park
Format: Round Robin Block Tourney
Fee: There is a $5 entry fee for the tournament to cover the use of the points system and such. You can purchase a Blader Passport for $10, that lets you get into all future tournaments for a year free.
Prizes:
  • 1st Place: $20 worth of Beyblade stuff and a WBO Gold Face
  • 2nd Place: $10 worth of beyblade stuff and a WBO Silver Face
  • 3rd Place: A WBO Bronze Face
All prizes will be paid for by myself, no extra cost.

Attendee's:
  • SDamonCronous
  • Caz
  • R0ckBULL
  • pheonixboii
  • Melvyn900
  • legendunicorn
  • TokyoBoyy
  • darkpheonix111
  • BigBangBladerX1
  • RowDog
  • Fatbob
  • Rookie259
  • Tiger Fury
  • Shwamoffy
  • Waldobaldo
  • Dorian
  • RaiKou
  • Sparkie
  • Dranzer911

If you plan on coming reply to this thread or send me a PM prior to the 23rd of September, any entries after that risk being ignored. Please make sure you can actually come to the tournament before you say you can, I do not want any last minute cancellations. If you do cancel late without a valid reason then there will be consequences (such as being banned from future tournaments).
If you have any questions and queries, please send me a PM or reply to this thread and I will get back to you ASAP
If you have any questions or want to know more then send me a PM or reply to this thread. You can also contact me on 0434 440 296

Hope to see you all there!

-SDamonCronous
1st General of Team Omega Nova

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Yeah, none of us are sexist here. Girls are just as capable bladers as boys.
Th!nk, R0cKBULL showed me where the plastics place was at the last TON meeting, but we couldn't use it because Kings Park was packed. It looked good, we will all meet at the pavilion and move if we need to.
BTW; if anyone wants my number it's 0434 440 296
(Sep. 04, 2011  3:30 PM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2011  10:25 AM)Tiger Fury Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2011  3:18 AM)R0ckBULL Wrote: 1st = Gender Does No Matter Cute
About gender...that's good Pinching_eyes_2
I play Beyblade and I was a girl last I checked. A lot of the girls we have here in NY are really good. Grin
Oh, I see. I guess it's because I get embarrassed that a 18-year old girl plays with boys toys since I don't see much of them around these days... Pinching_eyes
Dei is 20-something.

I'd also wager she'd beat everyone out here in her sleep, no offence to anyone out here, she is quite literally that good.
(Sep. 04, 2011  3:54 PM)Tiger Fury Wrote: Oh, I see. I guess it's because I get embarrassed that a 18-year old girl plays with boys toys since I don't see much of them around these days... Pinching_eyes

There is no shame in it, it just means you're unique Cute

And as th!nk mentioned about Deikailo's skills....... because I've seen her beyblade videos.... I truly believe she deserves her current rank in the world XD

She deserves higher, actually, but yeah.

Anyway, I'll stop cloggin up yo thread nao.
(Sep. 04, 2011  4:22 PM)R0ckBULL Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2011  3:54 PM)Tiger Fury Wrote: Oh, I see. I guess it's because I get embarrassed that a 18-year old girl plays with boys toys since I don't see much of them around these days... Pinching_eyes

There is no shame in it, it just means you're unique Cute

And as th!nk mentioned about Deikailo's skills....... because I've seen her beyblade videos.... I truly believe she deserves her current rank in the world XD
Thanks, I'm glad that there are girls worldwide who can play Beyblade. It makes me feel...not alone Stupid
Right guys, we have 15 confirmed people attending this tourney. If we can make it 16 then we will have nice even numbers for the BRR and it will be easier on me, so someone else please decide to come (looking at you, Fggdyg).
Also, I was thinking of trying to find a portable BBQ and following in Th!nk's idea of a sausage sizzle for food while we are there, or at least a few drinks (no alcohol, sorry guys Tongue_out). What do you think? I was also considering getting some beys to sell at the tourney, but that will take a lot of work and dealing so I probably won't do it this time round (my parents are still angry I spent $50 on beyblades last week). Again, opinions?
(Sep. 05, 2011  2:51 PM)SDamonCronous Wrote: Right guys, we have 15 confirmed people attending this tourney. If we can make it 16 then we will have nice even numbers for the BRR and it will be easier on me, so someone else please decide to come (looking at you, Fggdyg).
Also, I was thinking of trying to find a portable BBQ and following in Th!nk's idea of a sausage sizzle for food while we are there, or at least a few drinks (no alcohol, sorry guys Tongue_out). What do you think? I was also considering getting some beys to sell at the tourney, but that will take a lot of work and dealing so I probably won't do it this time round (my parents are still angry I spent $50 on beyblades last week). Again, opinions?

15 bladers???? SWEEEET, come on number 16~!

a portable BBQ is cool... though we can still depend on the free BBQ stoves that are available at the park so... no rush I guess....

Drinks and "Chips" / Doritos are always nice~ I can Chip in if you like =D

Selling new beys to Bladers that have no Ebay freedom is interesting~

As long as the $50 was well spent, its cool right? Eee you're not wasting it on drugs or carp XD
if it was for more parts, and launcher grip accessories, then it would be understandable Smile

well, m not sure, i think there might be a friend of mine who would want to go to the tournament, but im not sure if he wants to make a WBO account... i ll just ask him about it
(Sep. 05, 2011  2:51 PM)SDamonCronous Wrote: Right guys, we have 15 confirmed people attending this tourney. If we can make it 16 then we will have nice even numbers for the BRR and it will be easier on me, so someone else please decide to come (looking at you, Fggdyg).
Food would be great. I'll try not to have breakfast on that day Eee
No alcohol, that's good. We don't want bladers to get smashed on the tourney; thankfully my tongue hates alcohol XD

Selling beys would be really nice, I have no freedom on buying on the net and there's plenty of MF Beys I don't have and I've always preferred the Takara ones than the Hasbro, but living in Australia, I have no choice but to buy the Hasbro blades Tired

Wait, will you be selling the Takara or Hasbro blades if you are selling?
(Sep. 07, 2011  1:48 AM)Tiger Fury Wrote:
Food would be great. I'll try not to have breakfast on that day Eee
No alcohol, that's good. We don't want bladers to get smashed on the tourney; thankfully my tongue hates alcohol XD

Selling beys would be really nice, I have no freedom on buying on the net and there's plenty of MF Beys I don't have and I've always preferred the Takara ones than the Hasbro, but living in Australia, I have no choice but to buy the Hasbro blades Tired

Wait, will you be selling the Takara or Hasbro blades if you are selling?
Ok, so I'll bring along some sausages and drinks for lunch for anyone who wants them.
They will probably be Hasbro if I do decide to sell them, I don't have time to order a bunch of beys from online in time for the tourney (plus my budget is stretched as is, remember I am paying the $30 prize money myself). Don't get your hopes up for beys in this tourney, but the next one hopefully.
oh. if there hasbro, will u also be selling accessories like launcher grips, rev up launchers, etc. ?
I should be able to help out with buying the food and maybe the beyblade selling thing too. I might even be able to even get some on line but I might need pre-orders and maybe a bit of interestGreedy.
Great, I would love for the beyblade's to be sold there but I won't be able to do it myself. Anyone who can help PM me. We will probably sell hasbro launchergrips if I can get them and as many beys as I and the helpers can afford.
(Sep. 07, 2011  11:12 AM)SDamonCronous Wrote: Great, I would love for the beyblade's to be sold there but I won't be able to do it myself. Anyone who can help PM me. We will probably sell hasbro launchergrips if I can get them and as many beys as I and the helpers can afford.

yeah we could get some beys from our local shop and see if anyone wants to buy, but if no-one buys, it will be a total bust Unhappy
well if anyone knows where stockland in bull creek is, there are some launcher grips there though i'm not sure if they still have it... and livingston big w has a custom grip, one of those launchers that can launch 2 beys at once, and some other stuff, i ll try to get something from there to sell
Great! If we all chip in then we can make this work. And a tip to all those who are buying beys, get the good ones Tongue_out Seriously though, no one will buy the Storm Capricorn and you will have lost $15 on an overpriced piece horse radish. If you buy good beys, then people will lost likely buy them and even if they don't, you will get to keep them and it won't be a total waste.

How about this, we will make a list on what people are bringing:
  • Launcher Grips and Accesories - pheonixboii
  • Takara Tomy/SonoKong beys - RowDog
  • Hasbro Beys - Everyone else
If you think you can bring something else then contact me and I will add you to the list (as my boss says, no list no luck). Really just bring whatever you can though, it doesn't matter that much.
And yes Th!nk, you can bring plastics if you want Grin
You live near bullcreek so do i anyway i cant go to the tourney sorry
i ll need a list on what people want, so i can get the right things, i dont want to end up using to much then i hope i'd be. oh and i dont think i can get launcher grips, but i can maybe get other stuff. I ll get a list on what is available at livingston, so yeah...
(Sep. 07, 2011  1:06 PM)phoenixboii Wrote: i ll need a list on what people want, so i can get the right things, i dont want to end up using to much then i hope i'd be. oh and i dont think i can get launcher grips, but i can maybe get other stuff. I ll get a list on what is available at livingston, so yeah...
Cool, if you collect a list then we can all say what we want. Thanks for this dude.

(Sep. 07, 2011  1:00 PM)Own-Ray Wrote: You live near bullcreek so do i anyway i cant go to the tourney sorry
What? No! We can't loose people! We only needed 1 more! Awww... I'll take you off the list.

EDIT: I wouldn't mind another Basalt if you guys can manage. And I am in desperate need of a CH120. A WF or XF would be nice as well (but they are pretty hard to get hasbro wise). Hmmm... I'll PM you the rest.
(Sep. 07, 2011  1:06 PM)phoenixboii Wrote: i ll need a list on what people want, so i can get the right things, i dont want to end up using to much then i hope i'd be. oh and i dont think i can get launcher grips, but i can maybe get other stuff. I ll get a list on what is available at livingston, so yeah...

i can get some stuff from livingstone as well coz i live like across so i can walk there, i can help people buy some beys as well as long as they give me a list and definitely want it, dont wanna end up with some random bey i dont want because someone changed their mind in the tourney

(Sep. 07, 2011  1:15 PM)SDamonCronous Wrote: EDIT: I wouldn't mind another Basalt if you guys can manage. And I am in desperate need of a CH120. A WF or XF would be nice as well (but they are pretty hard to get hasbro wise). Hmmm... I'll PM you the rest.

i ll see if i can get you the CH120, but im not so sure about the WF or the XF, you should ask Tokyo Boyy for that. oh and melvyn, you live near livingston market place?
Thanks dude, there are so many combo's that I could use that with (oh, and could you try to get it with a bey that does not come with otherwise useless parts like Dark and FS, thanks!)
(Sep. 07, 2011  1:32 PM)phoenixboii Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2011  1:15 PM)SDamonCronous Wrote: EDIT: I wouldn't mind another Basalt if you guys can manage. And I am in desperate need of a CH120. A WF or XF would be nice as well (but they are pretty hard to get hasbro wise). Hmmm... I'll PM you the rest.

i ll see if i can get you the CH120, but im not so sure about the WF or the XF, you should ask Tokyo Boyy for that. oh and melvyn, you live near livingston market place?

yeah, can get beys whenever, but usually get takara now

... Anyone interested in a clear 130 Track and RS bottom that has only spinned Once? 0,O