melvyn900's edting center

the problem is you don't know how to cut pictures well. what program are you using?

your color choices needs to be fix, also you need to work out on those text

goodluck bro
(Jul. 18, 2011  11:15 AM)DeX Wrote: the problem is you don't know how to cut pictures well. what program are you using?

goodluck bro

these are quick edits, for the edits im gonna make for people, im gonna put a thin border around requested edits, and im using photoshop..
(Jul. 18, 2011  11:40 AM)melvyn900 Wrote:
(Jul. 18, 2011  11:15 AM)DeX Wrote: the problem is you don't know how to cut pictures well. what program are you using?

goodluck bro

these are quick edits, for the edits im gonna make for people, im gonna put a thin border around them, and im using photoshop..
(Aug. 20, 2011  4:46 PM)Dragon_Pegasus Wrote: I want the one with tyson in it

do you want me to make you a new one?

(Aug. 20, 2011  5:36 PM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote: So....Much.....FANART!!!!

only one of the pictures here contain fan art, the rest are completely from the original series or from actual manga

(Aug. 23, 2011  12:24 PM)SDamonCronous Wrote: Pretty good, keep practicing and you will do great!

thanks Grin im trying to find more images so i can make better looking edits
BUMP! sigh no one wanting an edit yet, would someone request an edit and they can say if they would use it as their sig? Grin
(Sep. 17, 2011  12:55 PM)melvyn900 Wrote: BUMP! sigh no one wanting an edit yet, would someone request an edit and they can say if they would use it as their sig? Grin

Bumping is only allowed for threads in the Selling & Trading and Buying forums...

Anyways I like your first example, i.e your current sig Grin
be patient, plus you cant bump outside from the marketplace. also, what photoshop? CS_ if it's 3 then i can help u

EDIT: Beated, Darn it
(Sep. 17, 2011  1:12 PM)Dragoonrocks Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2011  12:55 PM)melvyn900 Wrote: BUMP! sigh no one wanting an edit yet, would someone request an edit and they can say if they would use it as their sig? Grin

Bumping is only allowed for threads in the Selling & Trading and Buying forums...

Anyways I like your first example, i.e your current sig Grin

oh lol didnt know that, thanks for the info

(Sep. 17, 2011  1:16 PM)Izuma Inzori Wrote: be patient, plus you cant bump outside from the marketplace. also, what photoshop? CS_ if it's 3 then i can help u

EDIT: Beated, Darn it

yes i use photoshop cs3, if you can help me, please pm me some suggestions, would be helpful Grin
The text clashes and the left side is blank. a ok background but needs better blending
The text needs to stand out more or blend in more, one of the two. Maybe place it on the left side of the image to fill up the blank space?
(Sep. 18, 2011  2:07 PM)Izuma Inzori Wrote: The text clashes and the left side is blank. a ok background but needs better blending

how about this one?

(Sep. 18, 2011  2:09 PM)SDamonCronous Wrote: The text needs to stand out more or blend in more, one of the two. Maybe place it on the left side of the image to fill up the blank space?

thanks for the advice sdamoncronous