Performance Tip - TS05: Revolve

Hey, me again. Here's a Revolve draft.

'''Revolve''' is a [[Burst System|Performance Tip]] released as part of the [[Burst System]]. It debuted with the release of [[Roktavor R2 Gravity Revolve]] on April 2, 2016.

Revolve is a [[Burst System|Performance Tip]] sitting at a standard height, that is much like AS from Metal Fight: A sharp tip surrounded by a free moving disc. This disc provides a increase in stamina, compared to [[Performance Tip - Survive]]. It has good survival properties, as it tilts on the disc like WD from MFB. (What's the term for this?) It also gains defensive properties from this disc surrounding the tip[/b].

--Uses in Stamina Combinations--
There are many good Stamina combos that use this Performance Tip. Doomscizor Heavy/Gravity Revolve is one of them, as Doomscizor is a hard layer to Burst, and combined with it's smoothness and Revolve's high stamina, it makes a great stamina combo.

--Uses in Defense Combinations---
Wyvron Heavy/Gravity Revolve is a notable defense combo, combining the ring on Revolve and its Layer design to effectively parry attacks while outlasting it's opponent.
I believe that term is LAD ( life after death) btw this looks really good!
other releases section?
The term is called Precession. Thankyou so much for your hard work on all of these drafts! I think you may want to add Stationary Attack combos like VSR in there too.
Quote:'''Revolve''' is a [[Burst System|Performance Tip]] released as part of the [[Burst System]]. It debuted with the release of [[Roktavor R2 Gravity Revolve]] on April 2, 2016.

Revolve is a [[Burst System|Performance Tip]] sitting at a standard height, that is much like AS of Sol Blaze from Metal Fight Beyblade: A sharp tip surrounded by a free moving disc. This disc provides a increase in stamina, compared to [[Performance Tip - Survive]]. It has good survival properties, as it tilts on the disc like WD from MFB. (What's the term for this?) It also gains defensive properties from this disc surrounding the tip[/b].

There are many good Stamina combos that use this Performance Tip. Doomscizor Heavy/Gravity Revolve is one of them, as Doomscizor is a hard layer to Burst, and combined with it's smoothness and Revolve's high stamina, it makes a great stamina combo.

Wyvron Heavy/Gravity Revolve is a notable defense combo, combining the ring on Revolve and its Layer design to effectively parry attacks while outlasting it's opponent.

I did some minor fixes (bolded)

I marked things in red that I think could be rewrote. I don't own a Revolve myself (buying one in next few days) but I can atleast say that as you said " This disc provides a increase in stamina, compared to [[Performance Tip - Survive]]". I don't think that disk is thing that is increase stamina compared to Survive. Thing that disk do is provide LAD at low RPM. "It also gains defensive properties from this disc surrounding the tip" that is correct. When you bank it. That disk scrap and avoid KO (I think? Dunno how to discribe it lol atleast it happens same with Bearing Drive )

Edit:- check this article https://www.google.co.in/url?q=https://w...AoDwYOCGPw

Also this https://www.google.co.in/url?q=https://w...E7ZXV1PmkQ
(Nov. 18, 2016  8:21 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:
Quote:'''Revolve''' is a [[Burst System|Performance Tip]] released as part of the [[Burst System]]. It debuted with the release of [[Roktavor R2 Gravity Revolve]] on April 2, 2016.

Revolve is a [[Burst System|Performance Tip]] sitting at a standard height, that is much like AS of Sol Blaze from Metal Fight Beyblade: A sharp tip surrounded by a free moving disc. This disc provides a increase in stamina, compared to [[Performance Tip - Survive]]. It has good survival properties, as it tilts on the disc like WD from MFB. (What's the term for this?) It also gains defensive properties from this disc surrounding the tip[/b].

I did some minor fixes (bolded)

I marked things in red that I think could be rewrote. I don't own a Revolve myself (buying one in next few days) but I can atleast say that as you said " This disc provides a increase in stamina, compared to [[Performance Tip - Survive]]". I don't think that disk is thing that is increase stamina compared to Survive. Thing that disk do is provide LAD at low RPM. "It also gains defensive properties from this disc surrounding the tip" that is correct. When you bank it. That disk scrap and avoid KO (I think? Dunno how to discribe it lol atleast it happens same with Bearing Drive )

Edit:- check this article https://www.google.co.in/url?q=https://w...AoDwYOCGPw

Also this https://www.google.co.in/url?q=https://w...E7ZXV1PmkQ

Thanks! I'll rewrite it when I can! Smile
How's this?

'''Revolve''' is a [[Burst System|Performance Tip]] released as part of the [[Burst System]]. It debuted with the release of [[Roktavor R2 Gravity Revolve]] on April 2, 2016.

Revolve is a [[Burst System|Performance Tip]] sitting at a standard height, that is much like AS of Sol Blaze from Metal Fight Beyblade: A sharp tip surrounded by a free moving disc. Compared to [[Performance Tip - Survive]], it has the same survival properties, but it has a higher amount of procession due to it's disc. It also gains defensive properties from this disc surrounding the tip. You must be careful when using this tip, as some variations don't freespin well at all, and some have the disc pop out after significant usage. For competitive use, the most free spinning one is ideal.

EDIT: Now reflects recent information
A very important note needs to be made about the manufacturing variations of Revolve. To perform significantly well, the combination needs a Revolve with a disc that can spin around the tip very freely, doing several rotations around it when simply flicked with a finger. A lot of Revolve Drivers instead come with very, very stiff discs that not only do not tilt much vertically at all, but do not make even one rotation around the tip when flicked.
I don't think it's worth mentioning it, but removing the plastic disk of Revolve may help it spinning more freely, but it's quite a risky choice, since it wears the ''tabs'' extremely fast.
I believe it's also worth noting that when the driver is sufficiently worn, the disc may develop a tendency to pop off. This may just be the case with my 3 revolves, but I've heard this isn't an uncommon occurrence.
I've just edited the above draft. Any other changes?
(Nov. 18, 2016  1:09 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: '''Revolve''' is a [[Burst System|Performance Tip]] released as part of the [[Burst System]]. It debuted with the release of [[Roktavor R2 Gravity Revolve]] on April 2, 2016.

Revolve is a [[Burst System|Performance Tip]] sitting at a standard height, that is much like AS of Sol Blaze from Metal Fight Beyblade: a sharp tip surrounded by a free moving disc. Compared to [[Performance Tip - Survive]], it has the same survival properties, but it has a higher amount of precession due to its disc. It also gains defensive properties from this disc surrounding the tip, seeing as it can be launched in such a way that the Beyblade becomes slightly mobile and evades Attack types.

Due to considerable manufacturing variations, Bladers must be careful when using this Tip. Some variations of Revolve don't freespin well at all and the disc is very stiff to tilt. Others have the disc pop out after significant usage. For competitive use, the most free-spinning one is ideal. The chances of obtaining one, however, are random.

---Use in Stamina Combinations---
There are many good Stamina combos that use this Performance Tip. '''Doomscizor Heavy/Gravity Revolve'''' is one of them, as Doomscizor is a hard Energy Layer to Burst, and combined with its smoothness and Revolve's high stamina, it makes a great Stamina customization.

---Use in Defense Combinations---
'''Wyvron Heavy/Gravity Revolve''' is a notable Defense combo, combining the ring on Revolve and its Energy Layer design to effectively parry attacks while outlasting its opponent.

I made several modifications but besides the last paragraph before the combination suggestions, most were just grammar corrections. This is yet another great draft yo.
(Nov. 18, 2016  10:42 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 18, 2016  1:09 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: '''Revolve''' is a [[Burst System|Performance Tip]] released as part of the [[Burst System]]. It debuted with the release of [[Roktavor R2 Gravity Revolve]] on April 2, 2016.

Revolve is a [[Burst System|Performance Tip]] sitting at a standard height, that is much like AS of Sol Blaze from Metal Fight Beyblade: a sharp tip surrounded by a free moving disc. Compared to [[Performance Tip - Survive]], it has the same survival properties, but it has a higher amount of precession due to its disc. It also gains defensive properties from this disc surrounding the tip, seeing as it can be launched in such a way that the Beyblade becomes slightly mobile and evades Attack types.

Due to considerable manufacturing variations, Bladers must be careful when using this Tip. Some variations of Revolve don't freespin well at all and the disc is very stiff to tilt. Others have the disc pop out after significant usage. For competitive use, the most free-spinning one is ideal. The chances of obtaining one, however, are random.

---Use in Stamina Combinations---
There are many good Stamina combos that use this Performance Tip. '''Doomscizor Heavy/Gravity Revolve'''' is one of them, as Doomscizor is a hard Energy Layer to Burst, and combined with its smoothness and Revolve's high stamina, it makes a great Stamina customization.

---Use in Defense Combinations---
'''Wyvron Heavy/Gravity Revolve''' is a notable Defense combo, combining the ring on Revolve and its Energy Layer design to effectively parry attacks while outlasting its opponent.

I made several modifications but besides the last paragraph before the combination suggestions, most were just grammar corrections. This is yet another great draft yo.

Thanks. So, again, we wait for ~Mana~. I had a bit more trouble with this one, but not as much as the Trident one. (Bonus: This part actually has use!)
Sorry to bump this and annoy you guys, but this draft is good, right?
Personally yes, and I hope that all competitive Bladers who use Revolve continuously would have come to offer improvements if they had something to add, by now.
(Nov. 20, 2016  4:29 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Personally yes, and I hope that all competitive Bladers who use Revolve continuously would have come to offer improvements if they had something to add, by now.

OK, then, that should be done then. We just have to wait for ∼Mana∼'s word on this. Thanks for the corrections! Smile
Looks good to me. I'll draft up the overall code for the article tomorrow.

One point though; anyone want to write an overall for the part? Since we normally have one of those, haha.
(Nov. 21, 2016  2:29 AM)~Mana~ Wrote: Looks good to me. I'll draft up the overall code for the article tomorrow.

One point though; anyone want to write an overall for the part? Since we normally have one of those, haha.

I'll try to do that myself.

--Overall--
Revolve is currently the best Performance Tip for stamina, and has a decent defense as well, due to the ring surrounding it. Outpreforming every other Stamina part; this part is a must-buy to be competitive.

Kai-V? What do you think?
Alright, in full markup:
Code:
{{Part Infobox
|Image=DriverRevolve.png
|Name=Revolve
|PartType=Performance Tip
|Abbreviation=R
|Weight=
|AttackStat=0
|DefenseStat=1
|StaminaStat=4
|WeightStat=1
|SpeedStat=0
}}

==Description==
<onlyinclude>

Due to considerable manufacturing variations, Bladers must be careful when using this Tip. Some variations of Revolve do not spin freely as they should, and the disc is becomes very stiff to tilt. Others have the disc pop out after significant usage. For competitive use, the most free-spinning one is ideal. The chances of obtaining one, however, are random.

===Use in Stamina Combinations===
There are many good Stamina combos that use this Performance Tip. '''[[Energy Layer - Doomscizor|Doomscizor]] [[Forge Disc - D07: Heavy|Heavy]]/[[Forge Disc - D03: Gravity|Gravity]] Revolve'''' is one of them, as Doomscizor is a hard Energy Layer to Burst, and combined with its smoothness and Revolve's high stamina, it makes a great Stamina customization.

===Use in Defense Combinations===
'''[[Energy Layer - Wyvron|Wyvron]] [[Forge Disc - D07: Heavy|Heavy]]/[[Forge Disc - D03: Gravity|Gravity]] Revolve''' is a notable Defense combo, combining the ring on Revolve and its Energy Layer design to effectively parry attacks while outlasting its opponent.
</onlyinclude>

==Overall=
Revolve is currently the best Performance Tip for stamina, and has a decent defense as well, due to the ring surrounding it. Outperforming every other Stamina part; this part is a must-buy to be competitive.

==Products==
===Takara Tomy===
*B-36 Booster [[Roktavor R2 Gravity Revolve]]
*B-49 [[Random Booster Vol. 3 Yeager Yggdrasil .G.Y]] - 04: [[Kaiser Kerbeus Gravity Revolve]]
===Hasbro===
*B9489 [[Roktavor R2 Gravity Revolve]]

==Gallery==
===Takara Tomy===
<gallery position="center" widths="130">
DriverRevolve.png|Official image
</gallery>
===Hasbro===
</gallery>

==Trivia==
*In all products Revolve has been released in, it has always been accompanied by a [[Forge Disc - D03: Gravity|Gravity]] Disc.
==References==
{{reflist}}

{{Burst System Parts}}

Alright, that's the basic structure. There are a few things that still need doing though; do we have a weight anywhere for Revolve? And is the product list accurate?
(Nov. 22, 2016  10:36 AM)~Mana~ Wrote: Alright, in full markup:
Code:
{{Part Infobox
|Image=DriverRevolve.png
|Name=Revolve
|PartType=Performance Tip
|Abbreviation=R
|Weight=
|AttackStat=0
|DefenseStat=1
|StaminaStat=4
|WeightStat=1
|SpeedStat=0
}}

==Description==
<onlyinclude>

Due to considerable manufacturing variations, Bladers must be careful when using this Tip. Some variations of Revolve do not spin freely as they should, and the disc is becomes very stiff to tilt. Others have the disc pop out after significant usage. For competitive use, the most free-spinning one is ideal. The chances of obtaining one, however, are random.

===Use in Stamina Combinations===
There are many good Stamina combos that use this Performance Tip. '''[[Energy Layer - Doomscizor|Doomscizor]] [[Forge Disc - D07: Heavy|Heavy]]/[[Forge Disc - D03: Gravity|Gravity]] Revolve'''' is one of them, as Doomscizor is a hard Energy Layer to Burst, and combined with its smoothness and Revolve's high stamina, it makes a great Stamina customization.

===Use in Defense Combinations===
'''[[Energy Layer - Wyvron|Wyvron]] [[Forge Disc - D07: Heavy|Heavy]]/[[Forge Disc - D03: Gravity|Gravity]] Revolve''' is a notable Defense combo, combining the ring on Revolve and its Energy Layer design to effectively parry attacks while outlasting its opponent.
</onlyinclude>

==Overall=
Revolve is currently the best Performance Tip for stamina, and has a decent defense as well, due to the ring surrounding it. Outperforming every other Stamina part; this part is a must-buy to be competitive.

==Products==
===Takara Tomy===
*B-36 Booster [[Roktavor R2 Gravity Revolve]]
*B-49 [[Random Booster Vol. 3 Yeager Yggdrasil .G.Y]] - 04: [[Kaiser Kerbeus Gravity Revolve]]
===Hasbro===
*B9489 [[Roktavor R2 Gravity Revolve]]

==Gallery==
===Takara Tomy===
DriverRevolve.png|Official image
</gallery>
===Hasbro===
</gallery>

==Trivia==
*In all products Revolve has been released in, it has always been accompanied by a [[Forge Disc - D03: Gravity|Gravity]] Disc.
==References==
{{reflist}}

{{Burst System Parts}}

Alright, that's the basic structure. There are a few things that still need doing though; do we have a weight anywhere for Revolve? And is the product list accurate?

Looked through the Ragnarok thread, Revolve is 5.9 G, and the product list looks accurate! Smile
All looks good here, from what I can see.
Alright, I've gone ahead and published this article.

Thank you to everyone involved! This article came along really nicely!