Performance Tip/Driver - Iron

Quote:Iron is a Performance Tip released as part of the Burst System. It debuted with the release of the B-92 Starter Sieg Xcalibur 1 Iron on September 16, 2017.

==Description==
Iron features a flat metal tip, akin to Metal Fight Beyblade's Metal Flat Performance Tip, that sits at the standard height with a tip diameter equal to Accel and Hunter.

Due to the surface area, Iron will create a moderately aggressive, and if launched with a Banking Shoot, easily controllable movement pattern. In terms of speed, Iron is on par with Accel and Zephyr, capable of reaching and stalling on the Tornado Ridge. What sets Iron apart from Accel is the low friction of metal which can bolster the Burst resistance of a combination and gives Iron greater stamina than even Zephyr, making it an excellent choice for both Mobile Stamina and Attack/Stamina Balance combinations. Furthermore, the metal contruction also ensures that Iron will not wear out like other Tips such as Xtreme nor be damaged like Zephyr.

However, Iron's low friction is also a weakness. If an Iron combination is hit from behind by a faster opponent, it is very much likely to slip off of the Tornado Ridge and be Knocked-Out. Furthermore, Attack combinations using Iron can lose their Banking Pattern incredibly easily, especially if the combinations are unbalanced.

==Use in Stamina Combinations==
Iron can be put to use in the Mobile Stamina/Tornado Staller combination Maximum Garuda/Guardian Kerbeus Gravity/2/4/5/7/8 Glaive/Cross Iron. The Stamina and Outward Weight Distribution of Maximum Garuda/Guardian Kerbeus and Gravity/2/4/5/7/8 Glaive/Cross bolsters Iron's own and increases the time the combinations can stall on the Tornado Ridge while the heavy weight of Gravity/2/4/5/7/8 Glaive/Cross can resist skipping off of the Ridge. The Burst Risk from using heavy Disks with high OWD is also mitigated by the low friction of Iron. These factors can allow the combination to out spin most other combinations, however it is highly susceptible to attack types with plastic tips such as Spiral.

==Overall==
Iron features great speed, stamina and Burst resistance, but is hindered by low Knock-Out resistance and high chances of attack pattern loss. As such Iron is not a must have but is a welcome addition to any blader's collection.

==Product List==
==Takara Tomy==
  • B-92 Sieg Xcalibur 1 Iron (translucent blue)
==Hasbro==

Draft feels clunky...
i would say alter chronus would be better than mG for that combo not sure tho i heard mG doesnt perform well when hard launched but stallers need hard launch to work
(Sep. 26, 2017  8:01 AM)Rebel Blader Wrote: i would say alter chronus would be better than mG for that combo not sure tho i heard mG doesnt perform well when hard launched but stallers need hard launch to work

But in that case gZ won't be better?

BTW I would say rather then saying "Lose Banking Pattern" say flower pattern as it's more commonly used word and easier to understand.
(Sep. 26, 2017  10:14 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:
(Sep. 26, 2017  8:01 AM)Rebel Blader Wrote: i would say alter chronus would be better than mG for that combo not sure tho i heard mG doesnt perform well when hard launched but stallers need hard launch to work

BTW I would say rather then saying "Lose Banking Pattern" say flower pattern as it's more commonly used word and easier to understand.
Yea both gZ and aC would be good choices i think even bR might be good for stalling too.gZ has better stamina than aC from what i have heard so it might be better at stalling.also i would say 7 should be removed from that suggested combo since stallers need owd so remove 7 and add knuckle and spread instead.
(Sep. 26, 2017  10:14 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:

Personal Preference. I think"flower pattern" sounds very childish/informal. But then again I'm very stuck up.

As for the combo, TrainiacJ stated that they tested mG on Iron and it had some of the best stamina in them game
Iron weighs 6.7g.aslo i think spread and knuckle should be added to that combo
Article Skeleton is up. Here's the link: http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/Performance_Tip_-_Iron
(Oct. 25, 2017  7:07 PM)kjrules17 Wrote: Article Skeleton is up. Here's the link: http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/Performance_Tip_-_Iron

Do you have permission to put up those Article Skeletons?
(Oct. 26, 2017  4:53 PM)BusyBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2017  7:07 PM)kjrules17 Wrote: Article Skeleton is up. Here's the link: http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/Performance_Tip_-_Iron

i dont think he does. but who knows
(Oct. 26, 2017  4:53 PM)BusyBlader Wrote:

I don't think you need permission to put up article skeletons. There's no outdated info I'm putting up. It's just the stats of the part and what its come out with, that's it. You can ask MonoDragon or Mana if there's any problems because I don't want to put words in anyone's mouth.
There probably isn't any problems with article skeletons
Can Iron work with any current meta attack layers? I've heard it works well with tN, but I'm not sure if it works well with lS or sX. I'm sorry if I'm bothering anybody.
(Nov. 21, 2017  5:19 PM)Dragunix Wrote: Can Iron work with any current meta attack layers? I've heard it works well with tN, but I'm not sure if it works well with lS or sX. I'm sorry if I'm bothering anybody.

It definitely would because it would help out recoil and burst resistance.
(Nov. 21, 2017  5:19 PM)Dragunix Wrote: Can Iron work with any current meta attack layers? I've heard it works well with tN, but I'm not sure if it works well with lS or sX. I'm sorry if I'm bothering anybody.

it might does on lS for burst attacking but increased recoil control of Accel would be better
(Nov. 21, 2017  5:58 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:

it might does on lS for burst attacking but increased recoil control of Accel would be better

TN could be very useful with iron and maybe sX. As for lS if accel can control its recoil than iron should also be able to handle it since iron is quite heavy which helps in recoil control.i remember 1234beyblade said that accel is too slow for lS .
(Nov. 21, 2017  7:28 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2017  5:58 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: it might does on lS for burst attacking but increased recoil control of Accel would be better

TN could be very useful with iron and maybe sX. As for lS if accel can control its recoil than iron should also be able to handle it since iron is quite heavy which helps in recoil control.i remember 1234beyblade said that accel is too slow for lS .

Its still made of metal so despite its weight it's sliding on stadium so it still would suffer more recoil and from videos it seems slightly slower then accel. Yeah thats true lol
(Nov. 22, 2017  10:41 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2017  7:28 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote: TN could be very useful with iron and maybe sX. As for lS if accel can control its recoil than iron should also be able to handle it since iron is quite heavy which helps in recoil control.i remember 1234beyblade said that accel is too slow for lS .

Its still made of metal so despite its weight it's sliding on stadium so it still would suffer more recoil and from videos it seems slightly slower then accel. Yeah thats true lol

That might be happening cuz in most vids its used with sX which very heavuly and unbalanced
(Sep. 26, 2017  2:14 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: Iron is a Performance Tip released as part of the Burst System. It debuted with the release of the B-92 Starter Sieg Xcalibur 1 Iron on September 16, 2017.

==Description==
Iron features a flat metal tip, akin to Metal Fight Beyblade's Metal Flat Performance Tip, that sits at the standard height with a tip diameter equal to Accel and Hunter.

Due to the surface area, Iron will create a moderately aggressive, and if launched with a Banking Shoot, easily controllable movement pattern. In terms of speed, Iron is on par with Accel and Zephyr, capable of reaching and stalling on the Tornado Ridge. What sets Iron apart from Accel is the low friction of metal which gives Iron greater stamina than even Zephyr, making it an excellent choice for both Mobile Stamina and Attack/Stamina Balance combinations. Furthermore, the metal construction also ensures that Iron will not wear out like other Tips such as Xtreme nor be damaged like Zephyr.

However, Iron's low friction is also a weakness as Attack combinations using Iron can lose their Banking Pattern incredibly easily, especially if the combinations are unbalanced. Furthermore, Iron's spring lock mechanism is noticeably somewhat weaker than most making it critical to pair it with a Layer with strong Teeth such as Twin Nemesis.

==Use in Stamina Combinations==
Iron can be put to use in the Mobile Stamina/Tornado Staller combination Twin Nemesis (Upper Attack Mode) 0/2/4/5/7/8 Glaive/Cross Iron. The Stamina and Outward Weight Distribution of Twin Nemesis and 0/2/4/5/7/8 Glaive/Cross bolsters Iron's own and increases the time the combinations can stall on the Tornado Ridge while the heavy weight of 0/2/4/5/7/8 Glaive/Cross can resist skipping off of the Ridge. The Burst Risk from using heavy Disks with high OWD and Iron's somewhat weak spring is mitigated by Twin Nemesis' teeth. These factors can allow the combination to out spin most other combinations and if against a Stamina Type combination with greater stamina potential, Twin Nemesis' Upper Attack Mode can destabilize and drain the Stamina of the opponent or even Burst it. However this combination is susceptible against Attack Types with a faster Plastic tip such as Spiral.

==Overall==
Iron features great speed and stamina, but is hindered by low Knock-Out resistance, high chances of attack pattern loss and lower versatility from its weaker spring. As such Iron is not a must have but is a welcome addition to any blader's collection.

==Product List==
==Takara Tomy==
  • B-92 Sieg Xcalibur 1 Iron (translucent blue)
==Hasbro==
U sure all iron drivers have weak springs i thought it was a mold difference. Also iron is on par with zephyr speed wise which is faster than accel imo