Dec

Papabey's Winter Solstice Classic

Toronto, Ontario
31 bladers registered (63 maximum)
Charles-Sauriol Elementary School
55 Pelham Ave
  Tournament will be in the gym. Free parking.
10:30 AM on 12/21/2019
Hosted by
Contact Host
Format
Burst

Most official Beyblade Burst gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Admission
5 cash  

Fee is to cover costs of venue rental

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Papabey’s Winter Solstice Classic

Hello all Toronto area bladers. You might have seen me with my son WonderMax at multiple tournaments in the past year. Well, I have passed the Organizer’s tests and have used my influence to get access to venues with my employer. Winter BeyBlading, and keeping warm! Woohoo!

PARTICIPANT CAP: 63 PLAYERS

Participant Cap: 63 players. Might cap lower depending on judge availability.

Hitting the “Join Tournament” button above to express your interest in attending this event is a great help to us as we plan for this event.

While everyone will be welcome to spectate and participate in free play, there will be a participant cap of 63 Players on this tournament due to limited time.

NEED-TO-KNOW INFORMATION

Entrance fee of 5$ per blader, to help offset the venue rental costs.
No eating in the gym
Remove boots before entering gym (there might even be a carpet to remove footwear once you enter the school). Bring some extra dry footwear for walking inside the school.

SCHEDULE

• Tournament Start: 11:45AM
  • Tournament End: 3:30PM (Approximately)

LOCATION: Charles-Sauriol Elementary School 55 Pelham Ave, Toronto, Ontario M6N 1A5

Free parking.
Event will be in the school gym. Follow the directions once in the school.

PRIZES

[Image: P9hgWCz.jpg]

NO BEY? NO PROB!

Don't have any Beyblades? No problem! We would be happy to lend a Beyblade and launcher to you to use for your tournament matches!

HAVE A BEYSTADIUM? BRING IT!

We will be bringing stadiums for this event, but more are always welcome! Any BeyStadium is fine for free play, but BeyStadium Standard Types (pictured below) are particularly appreciated. If you can bring one, please post here to let us know.

[Image: beyblade-burst-beystadium-standard-type.png]

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

(Dec. 04, 2019  10:55 PM)originalzankye Wrote: Team Zankye Prize Donation / Giveaway

[Image: prize_donation_dec21.jpg]

For sale  with much more including Stadiums  PM ONLY for Inquires

[Image: for_sale.jpg]

Very generous of you, thank you very much!