PANAsher's Drawings

Poll: How Would You Rate These Drawings of Mine?

Awesome
75.00%
Good
20.00%
Needs work
5.00%
Really Really Bad!
0%
Total: 100% 20 vote(s)
DUDE!!! Whats going on. Remember me from the tournament? Dude we should have another battle soon! And lol told ya id see ur drawings! I love em, ur quite talanted!
Thank you, I am hoping to draw another one soon!!! Grin
This picture has been removed to first page.
Your drawings are amazing bud, so talented! Like father like son!
very nice pics man!!!
really nice pictures should draw two beys battleeing
(Feb. 26, 2012  4:40 PM)ModdedAPegasus Wrote: really nice pictures should draw two beys battleeing

Will do. Smile
This picture was removed to first page
This pictre was removed to first page. Helios
HERES MY PIC!!! The Show off guy, His Girlfriends, and Masumonay. (LOL if thats how you spell it.)

On 1st page!
These is truly awesome.When iam watching them kinda reminds me of some episodes.The colouring and facial expressions truly blowed me away for example The madoka drawing i cant see a difference between anime and the drawing.Keep improving may be one day you might work in a anime company.Dont Give Up!!!"
(Apr. 07, 2012  4:51 PM)beybladetiggy Wrote: These is truly awesome.When iam watching them kinda reminds me of some episodes.The colouring and facial expressions truly blowed me away for example The madoka drawing i cant see a difference between anime and the drawing.Keep improving may be one day you might work in a anime company.Dont Give Up!!!"

Thanks Grin Thats really nice to here about my drawings and yes I will keep making more! Smile

(Apr. 07, 2012  4:56 PM)PANAsher Wrote:
(Apr. 07, 2012  4:51 PM)beybladetiggy Wrote: These is truly awesome.When iam watching them kinda reminds me of some episodes.The colouring and facial expressions truly blowed me away for example The madoka drawing i cant see a difference between anime and the drawing.Keep improving may be one day you might work in a anime company.Dont Give Up!!!"

Thanks Grin Thats really nice to here about my drawings and yes I will keep making more! Smile
Good luck bro!!!!
PANAsher,

I would work on the facial proportions (especially on Ryuga). Also Kyoya's body looked kinda awkward... other than that great job! Madoka's eyes were beautiful! I'd like to see you draw Yu on Tsubasa's shoulders if you feel comfortable with the skill level! Keep going!

Duck

P.S. My avatar is a picture drawn by me!
Alright I got your picture done Fakir's Duck so here you go!
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-PANAsher...#pid878696
Dang! Tsubasa and Yu was simply ADORABLE!!!
Those are REALLLLLY GOOOOOOOOOOD!Better than I ever did...
I have an idea make up a charecter and put him/her launching a bey and have Bey:
Name:
Just an idea!
If you didn't notice in the tournament thread, I have some custom stadium tables I want you to decorate with Sharpies at the next tournament. Either just text or maybe Pegasis and L-drago Facebolts or whatever you and your dad come up with! Your stuff is getting real real good.