Nov

Over 9000

Charlotte, North Carolina
1st
3rd
Tournament Results
Park Road Park
6220 Park Rd
  Enter the park via the northeast entrance and park in the first parking lot on the left. We'll be at the picnic shelter on the left side.
1:00 PM on 11/22/2020
Hosted by
  froztz
Contact Host
Format
Burst

Most official Beyblade Burst gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
0 cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

MUST READ: COVID-19 Requirements in Effect
Due to COVID-19, all tournament participants and attendees are required to abide by the requirements outlined and linked in full detail below. If you do not, you may be asked to leave the tournament area. Thank you for your understanding and stay safe!

1. Feeling unwell? Stay at home.
2. Wear a Mask or Face Covering
3. Thumbs Up Instead of Handshakes
4. Do Not Lend or Play with Others Equipment
5. During Beyblade Inspection, Disassemble Beyblades for Judges
6. Do Not Bring More Than 1 Person With You
7. Maintain Physical Distancing (2 meters/6 feet apart)
8. After each Match Judges Must Disinfect Stadium
9. Only Bladers Registered Before the Tournament Day may Participate
10. Eliminated from the tournament? You must leave the tournament area.

Please see additional event information and any local or federal requirements below.

CHARLOTTE COVID-19 GUIDELINES

Additional Requirements
  • Terms of Service: A reminder that by participating in this gathering, you are considered to have agreed to the Fighting Spirits Inc. Terms of Service.
  • Registered? Confirm Parent/Guardian Presence Below: If you have registered above, you must post below to confirm whether you will be attending with a parent or guardian or not. Otherwise, you may be removed from the participant list.
  • Contact Tracing: During check-in at the event, all participants (and their accompanying guardian or parent if applicable) must provide their full name, phone number, and e-mail for contact tracing purposes in case any participant is later discovered to have contracted COVID-19. Your information will only be used for this purpose if needed and will be deleted 30 days after the event. If you can, please write this information down on a piece of paper and bring it with you.
  • Match Countdown Procedure: During the countdown of every match, players must not cough, sneeze, laugh, sing, shout, or talk. Then, they must take a step backwards from the stadium to meet the minimum physical distancing requirements outlined above.
  • After Match Procedure: Players may approach the stadium one at a time under the direction of the judge to pick up their Beyblade.

Check-in, Registration, Participant Limit (16) & Format Details

Tournament Check-in Details
  • Check-in begins at 12:00 PM.
  • Check-in ends at 12:45 PM. We will begin the tournament shortly thereafter.
  • See more details under "Need-to-Know Information" below.
Registration & Participant Limit Details
  • This tournament has a maximum participant limit of 16 players.
  • If you are certain you can make it, please hit the blue JOIN TOURNAMENT button at the top of this page to register confirm your spot!
  • Once 16 players have registered, you will not be able to enter the tournament.
  • As such, only users registered on the list at the top of the event page can participate in the tournament. No exceptions. Do not show up if you are not registered above.
  • If you are unable to make it to the event, DO NOT hit the "Join Tournament" button. If you need to withdraw, hit the UNJOIN/LEAVE TOURNAMENT button.
  • If something unexpected comes up last minute and you cannot come, please post in this thread. Any players who sign up on this thread and do not show up without any prior notice will receive a warning in accordance with our Community Rules.
Format Details
  • The Format will be Group Round Robin.
  • Players will be split into two groups.
  • Each player will play all players in their group.
  • The top two players from each group will advance to the finals.
  • The finals will be played in deck format using Single Elimination.
Prizes NIB
  • Air Knight K5
  • Morrigna M5
  • Gargoyle G4
1st place will get first pick followed by 2nd then 3rd.

NOTE: If you have a Takara Tomy Standard Stadium please bring it.

We'll be playing in the picnic shelter near the volleyball court. See below:

[Image: GZ73BAs.png]

There are multiple entrances/picnic shelters/parking lots at this park. Depending on where you park it can be a decent walk to the tournament area. The green circle on the map is the shelter for the tournament and the red circle is the closest parking lot.

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

This event has been approved.
Thanks, looking forward to hosting my first event.
(Nov. 04, 2020  4:43 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Another DBZ refrence

Aight bruh
rip wanna go but...
should be able to make it!
yay one in my area
May be able to make it
Maybe I'll come

I will come

I will come

Me mad For Life

Cuz I Got Rick rolled
what is the prize?
(Nov. 06, 2020  5:37 PM)sushiroll123 Wrote: what is the prize?

there might not be any alot of oganizers dont give out prizes on their first tournament but froztz might have just not decided yet
Yes I plan on doing prizes, may just be Hasbro Beyblades though.
*hopes he puts dread Hades, revive/dread Phoenix, air knight or turbo valtrek or any Hasbro rise beys*
my step dad said he might take me😃😃😃
I hope this tournament goes well! I will not be able to come to this tournament unfortunately, but I will definitely be watching the Challonge for this when the tournament happens.
awww that sad Unhappy
Sorry had to back out, thought it was on a Saturday. I would be coming from Maryland. Sunday wouldn't be enough time to prep for work the next day. Good luck guys
Prizes will be:
Air Knight K5
Morrigna M5
Gargoyle G4
(Nov. 08, 2020  4:09 AM)froztz Wrote: Prizes will be:
    Air Knight K5
    Morrigna M5
    Gargoyle G4

thx :3

(Nov. 08, 2020  4:09 AM)froztz Wrote: Prizes will be:
    Air Knight K5
    Morrigna M5
    Gargoyle G4

make sure to disinfect them!!
They are new in box, I will update.
(Nov. 08, 2020  3:41 PM)froztz Wrote: They are new in box, I will update.

ok just making sure :3

my hasbro combos: #*@_MENACING_@*# (jojo reference btw)

(Nov. 08, 2020  3:41 PM)froztz Wrote: They are new in box, I will update.

how many beys do we have to bring?
You need at least one for the first stage, if you make it to final stage then at most three for Deck Format.
i will say this don't get your hopes up, because im going to win... >=p